News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Members' Artwork

Previous topic - Next topic

Fairywindblues

Oh, really? Well, let me know if you want higher resolution photos of my expressions. What was the theme behind what you're doing, just to see the different expressions people make and animate them?

Bedeekin

haha... I feel bad now. I was joking. I have a semi-photographic memory... and just noticed that you have had three pictures with different expressions that would look humorous if they were animated in a sequence.

Thinking about it though... it's not such a bad idea. Hmmmm

ChopstickFox

Haha, Bedeekin... you had me wondering for a moment there. ooooh! I can't wait to see! xD

Fairywindblues - Now if only I could draw the other characters... They always look so ridiculous @_@ aiii!
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Fairywindblues

Kinda glad you were joking, I would look funny in an animation.  :roll:

Nothing surprises me anymore. I've been on the internet too long and have learned to take everything as I read it, haha. One guy emailed me, saying he used my head to make some bizarre photoshop edits. Of course, this was on deviantart. That place is full of the most interesting people.

Bedeekin

Quote from: Fairywindblues on March 12, 2013, 08:32:10
Nothing surprises me anymore. I've been on the internet too long and have learned to take everything as I read it, haha. One guy emailed me, saying he used my head to make some bizarre photoshop edits. Of course, this was on deviantart. That place is full of the most interesting people.

I did exactly that to my friend Linn...

http://bedeekin.deviantart.com/art/Bjornfae-337486756

Fairywindblues

This makes me wanna open up a stock account to see how many people would turn my head into something cool. THAT IS AWESOME!  :-D A pixie, correct? A pretty pixie, at that. I love mythological creatures. Fairies, leprechauns, gnomes, etc. I wanna see if I can turn myself into something weird using stock photos. Hmm... that can be my next project.

WindSong

This thread is so inspirational. I now have to see what I can come up with. Haven't had enough motivation in years to put deep thought into pictures, but now I do! Thank you all!

xTr1gger

LightBeam

Here is an amulet I made when I was about 15 years old. I broke one of my mom's broaches to get the stones, and I used my dad's tools and wood to shape and sand the amulet. Then I took a metal wire, I heat it up in the fireplace and made those burn marks on the front and the back. I remember being in a semi trans state when I made them. I don't know if they mean anything, but I would be curious if anyone had seen such hieroglyphs, or know the meaning.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lionheart

Beautiful Lightbeam, simply beautiful!  :-)

Even at the young age of 15, you could feel your "calling".

I will have to search through my books on Sigils and Runes and check out some of the Sumerian Tablets and Ancient writings to see if you indeed did channel some higher power while in your semi-trance like state.

This looks like it had a purpose behind it. The Triangular shape is just the "icing on the cake"!  :wink:

What do you feel/sense when you hold the Amulet or look at the writings/images?

LightBeam

Thanks Lionheart! I wore it for a couple of years after I made it and I felt connected to something or someone. I gave me a feeling of knowledge beyond our human understanding.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lionheart

Quote from: LightBeam on December 06, 2013, 10:41:52
Thanks Lionheart! I wore it for a couple of years after I made it and I felt connected to something or someone. I gave me a feeling of knowledge beyond our human understanding.
I figured it must have. This looks like one of those Ancient relics/artifacts that they are finding all the time now!  :wink:

Lionheart

Quote from: Sorceress Sphinx on August 04, 2009, 06:28:26
This is my favorite work. It's called The Astral Consumption.

The rest of my art can be seen at

http://ramenconnoisseur.deviantart.com/gallery/

but the above is my best piece by far, and I'm in the process of making more in the style.
I was just looking at your previous posts here and found this one.

This looks just like many of my NPR experiences. Whether it being through LDs or APs.

Many times in my LDs a Tornado/funnel/vortex situation is used as some kind of "board wipe" or end of the scenario. Sometimes it's been my mode of transportation arriving in the current scenario I am experiencing as well.

Your photo represents what I see very good. I just want to state that I have never seen an actual Tornado close up in this physical reality, but have been in and seen them quite a bit in the NPR.

paul72

Sacred geo
It's Just a Ride!

paul72

Try again

It's Just a Ride!

AstralPhreak

So much talent in this forum  :-o

jamie6747

The Girl who Paints Heaven!
Akiane Kramerik started having visions and dreams of Heaven, of Meeting God and Jesus Christ, of angels, of the spiritual realm. Soon, she felt compelled to start drawing, then painting what she saw in her visions.

What is striking about this is the colors being so enhanced. this is exactly how near death experiencers report the colors appearing when on the other side.

https://akiane.com

Lumaza

Awesome!  8-)

The first two pictures look similar to areas, (especially that "Cathedral/Hospital" like building), that I have arrived at with whoever I had "retrieved", during a "Retrieval". (You can look up the word in the search engine here for more on that).

The next being the lands of Pyramids, been there too. Most people that know me here can attest to my "love" for Pyramids. You should see our home, lol!  :-)

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

jamie6747

These paintings were prompted by inner guidance through meditations in the Silence.
The themes vary from the Oneness of All Being, angels, and the spiritual journey of man back to the Source.

The Earth is seen surrounded by rings or spiral arms of angels.

I Am Presence
The Divine is known as the I AM Presence. All creations are really integral expressions of His/Her Being also called " The Beloved," the Sacred Heart, God, and "The One."

http://www.arthurdouet.com/index.shtml

I think the second one shows the tunnel or white light affect NDE people see.

NayII

Quote from: Nay on June 12, 2006, 15:31:32
Hey, thanks. :grin:  I too like the horse, I used to draw horses alllll the time.. love them.

I haven't painted in a while but I've been doodling all over the place.  I miss painting, it is such a comfort.. can't explain it.

Here's another pencil drawing I did long ago.  No story behind it... I just started drawing the bird dude and then just kept adding stuff.  Those are my doodles.  I have a really neat wizard one.. I'm looking for it.

Ha! I still have that drawing somewhere in my belongings.  Funny because when I look at it now, I can see it with fresh eyes and think, why the snake?  And why did I write volume I,  I could have just as easily chose volume IV.  Interesting.

Xanth

Quote from: NayII on December 15, 2020, 12:36:34
Ha! I still have that drawing somewhere in my belongings.  Funny because when I look at it now, I can see it with fresh eyes and think, why the snake?  And why did I write volume I,  I could have just as easily chose volume IV.  Interesting.
Welcome back Nay

tides2dust

Quote from: NayII on December 15, 2020, 12:36:34
Hi Nay, I went back and saw the doodle you're describing. It's lovely. I feel the snake is an extension of the background, like a type of synergy. The artwork here is impressive.

NayII

Quote from: tides2dust on December 16, 2020, 04:46:16
Hi Nay, I went back and saw the doodle you're describing. It's lovely. I feel the snake is an extension of the background, like a type of synergy. The artwork here is impressive.
Where was it? lol I have to confess I've seemed to have forgotten how to navigate around here.  I suppose it's just deeper in this thread? And thank you, I've done some more paintings since then and recently just bought a bunch of art supplies to get at it again. Weird how that works. lol

geez, it was right there. lol I'd forgotten that I put up several. I'll get the hang of the board again, I'm sure. :D

Blossom

I need to start drawing/painting again.  These are all from 2003, the height of my obes.  I haven't created in many years, but I used to enjoy it.  When I had my obes, I expressed my feelings in art. The third One I never really liked.  Never felt finished.  The first one was after my first obe in the blue place. "Whats out there?". These are so old too..

Jenn

~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

Xanth

Ooooh nice!  The bottom one is my fave.  :)