News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Pulse - The Future!

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

Ok, the fine people over on the SMF help forums managed to figure out what I did!
Everything is fixed, the forum should be working just about as close to flawlessly as it should be now!

The BBC tool bar is back now as well!

Adrian

I would like to extend my gratitude to Xanth for keeping the long Astral Pulse forums legacy alive. I know how difficult it was to update everything so it works properly, and Xanth did a phenomenal job.

I created the forums originally over 21 years ago and have kept it running since then no matter what. I have no doubt whatsoever that these forums are now in the best possible hands, with an excellent future on this important subject.

I am here every day and follow the forums with interest.

So thanks again Xanth for keeping these forums alive and well.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Xanth

The Forums definitely wouldn't be here without your hard work over the years Adrian.  :)
We'll make sure that it sticks around for a good long time!

A big thank you for everything!  <3

floriferous

Didn't realize all this had been happening until I got an email notification. Good job, Xanth. Looking all shiny new.

Xanth

Quote from: floriferous on August 28, 2023, 09:34:07Didn't realize all this had been happening until I got an email notification. Good job, Xanth. Looking all shiny new.

Nameless

Thank you to both of you for all you have done and will do going forward. Whew, so glad I didn't have to pack up and move.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: Nameless on August 28, 2023, 19:06:00Thank you to both of you for all you have done and will do going forward. Whew, so glad I didn't have to pack up and move.
Tell me about it!  It was giving me anxiety just thinking about finding a new place to call home.  :)

The best part about the newest version of SMF is that we have all the new bells and whistles!
Google search should be paying a bit more attention to us now too.  Hopefully that means more members streaming in. 

ACTUAL members!  Not spam bots!  I've killed those.  :)

Nameless

Is there anything you can do about the font Ryan? It's so light I can barely see it. Us old folks need all the help we can get.  :lol: Maybe a little larger font as well, maybe... *fingers crossed*
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Let me see what I can do for ya.  :)

There, how's that? I went a tad darker... I *CAN* go darker further.

Let me know.  ;)

Nameless

That's better, maybe go one up on font size. The quotes are much better than the standard posting.

Xanth

Quote from: Nameless on August 28, 2023, 20:46:11That's better, maybe go one up on font size. The quotes are much better than the standard posting.
Ask and thou shall receive!  How's that?

Lumaza

Quote from: Xanth on August 28, 2023, 19:11:59ACTUAL members!  Not spam bots!  I've killed those.  :)
Wow, I'm sure the Moderators here are ecstatic about that! I know what a chore that was!  :roll:  :-o  :-P
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Quote from: Xanth on August 28, 2023, 21:03:10Ask and thou shall receive!  How's that?

MUCH better thanks. These old eyes don't work like they used to. It sucks having to hunt down the Readers all the time!  :-P
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Xanth

Quote from: Lumaza on August 28, 2023, 21:05:05Wow, I'm sure the Moderators here are ecstatic about that! I know what a chore that was!  :roll:  :-o  :-P
It's much nicer.  Not even a single spam account creation. 

Nameless

Quote from: Xanth on August 28, 2023, 21:03:10Ask and thou shall receive!  How's that?

Wonderful, deserves a birtual kiss on the cheek!!! :-D

tides2dust

Hey forum peoples, great job 👏

Thanks for everything I am happy to participate here.

Kind regards

tides2dust

A side note for tech support... Using a brave browser and, if you type astralpulse.com the forum is not accessible you get an, "Almost there!" message. If you type astral pulse in braves search engine- then the forum is accessible.

Xanth

Quote from: tides2dust on September 01, 2023, 15:33:03A side note for tech support... Using a brave browser and, if you type astralpulse.com the forum is not accessible you get an, "Almost there!" message. If you type astral pulse in braves search engine- then the forum is accessible.
Yup!  There's no root home page yet for the domain. 
I haven't decided what I'm going to put up there yet.

I was thinking of just putting a redirect in there pointing to the forums.
I did have it doing that for a few minutes, it worked fine for PC browsers, but my Chrome browser on my phone didn't like it, saying it was being redirected too many times for some reason.  So I removed it for now.

tides2dust

I see. Does this mean the forum might have a new name as well?

Xanth

Quote from: tides2dust on September 02, 2023, 08:41:26I see. Does this mean the forum might have a new name as well?
Oh, no.  Definitely not.  I'm keeping things just the way they've been.

What do you think this is?  Twitter?  Errr X?   :D

Szaxx

Hi All,
I do like the new look and it allows me in without any hassle. The security issues are no more and this is a breath of fresh air.
Amazing instant sign in and the ability to post instantly makes it the best thing for the forum members if they want to join us.
The trouble is over yay!
Keep things going Xanth, a fine job over the years you've been here and a deserved round of applause from everyone I hear. Well done! The future is created in the present and the best present is the Pulse to anyone with related questions.
So here's to the future 😀
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Suziefish

pretty nice future !!