News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Members Pictures

Previous topic - Next topic

David Warner

Ap Friends,

I noticed a previous thread that was rather old (couple years back) on members photo's. So it would be good to have a clean start and get everyone involved.

Enjoy and have fun!!

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

Heather B.

Thanks for making this fresh thread!  I love your pics, hehe!  Especially the ones of you and your wife--you're a lovely couple!  Aw, you had a Christmas wedding--how beautiful!  :grin:

Well, I'll repost my pics, in case they got lost in the old thread.

Me sometime last month:

Me and my dear Patrick (my late fiance) on August 8, 2004 (our 1st anniversary of when we began dating).

|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

David Warner

how come i no longer see my photos? it worked last night and now i do not see...?

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Heather B.

|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

cainam_nazier

Here is one......

and I can't get to the other one.  So you just get that one.[/img]

wantsumrice

Vivek

u guys look good....anyway this is me...

David Warner

what about the photos for Frank, Kodemaster, Stookie, Master Jingo, Magicmac2000, Ben K,  Selski, and others..

c'mon - show don't tell!

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

MisterJingo

Quote from: the voice of silencewhat about the photos for Frank, Kodemaster, Stookie, Master Jingo, Magicmac2000, Ben K,  Selski, and others..

c'mon - show don't tell!

tvos

The only photo I currently have on the PC is over a year old and was taken at a festival (me having had no sleep for around 3 days), so I might look for a better one before I post lol  :razz:

David Warner

c'mon... have a little fun.. be a little dangerous....

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Covelo

Nice pics you guys...  :smile:

Here's one of me at a local festival working at my booth, as little as it was.  I'm doing a form of energetic healing/balancing.
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Quote from: the voice of silencehow come i no longer see my photos? it worked last night and now i do not see...?

tvos

I noticed that too...  For some reason when I login they pop back up... But if I look when I'm not logged in they aren't there???  I wonder why that is???  :think: :dont-know:
--Positive Energy--

David Warner

Heather B.,

My wife and I were married on 1.1.2003. - in between the holidays! It was a wedding we had in our house in the corner of our backroom with the Christmas tree. It turned out very nice and was thy best wedding I ever went too.:)

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Covelo

Here's another shot of me and Veronica modeling costumes designed and fabricated by other friends of ours.  Here's the designer's website, if your interested in checking out what else she does or if you want your own costumes designed  (It looks like there's only one other picture up on her site right now, but her contact info is all there) : http://www.infiniterealms.biz/
--Positive Energy--

Leilah

Last week at Lake Tahoe =)
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.

Eloquence

A pic I took for the "about" page on my site :P
When there's no more room in the oven, the bread will walk the earth.

Gandalf

As I am a member of a Roman Imperial re-enactment society, here is me dressed as legionary Gaius Fortunatus:

Onwards the glorious VI Legion!

http://www.douglas.eckhart.btinternet.co.uk/Dougroman.jpeg

http://www.douglas.eckhart.btinternet.co.uk/Img_2328.jpg
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Eloquence

Aw, come on Gandalf! Spare those of us who are lazy from having to click "open in new tab" *shakes head*
When there's no more room in the oven, the bread will walk the earth.

SavannahSkye

We are always free to break the chains of fate that bind us.....

Selski

Doug

Those legs, those legs, I could bite those legs...  :lol:

Here I am.
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Nay

LOOK OUT SARAH!!!!  You have a shadow demon about to pounce on you! :lol: sorry..

I can't find a picture of me.. it's like I lost the file... oh well.  :grin:

Everyone looks so nice!  I'm digging the period costumes.  I still go to the Civil War reenactment that they have here every year.  They brought back the horses, it's pretty cool.

Nay

Gandalf

Very nice Selski shot of you there Selski, very nice!

Nay_
The American Civil War stuff looks great, I would go to that if I ever had the chance. Have you ever been involved in it or are you just a spectator?

I understand there are quite a few Roman groups in the US too, you ever been to see them?

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Nay

Hey Doug,

I used to go behind the scenes as a guest of someone who participated in it, when I was 16 thru 18.  What a great time!  

The Union and Confederate campsites are tucked back into the woods out of sight of the main road. You have to actually walk a dirt path to get to the main fighting area, where the cannons are set up and I swear there were nearly two hundred families dressed in period clothing and living life like they did back in 1864. They were eating, sleeping, talking, and pretending to be soldiers and civilians during a very emotionally charged time in America's history......well, except for the keg of beers..LOL  My friend had lost his leg from the knee down and during the first part of the reenactement he would have his prosthetic on and then it would get "blown" off, he would take the prosthetic and hide it and tie a fake bloody rag on his stump!  It made some nice reenactement drama!  :lol:

The sounds of the battle are tremendous!  I hated/hate the cannons..lol.  Only my daughter and I went last year...the boys aren't interested, but that's A-ok with us, we get to spend their share of money on crafts, games, and food. :grin:

I found some photos...

Sorry bout the size of that picture..  that is the main battle area and look at the cute little drummer boys.. they actually play and there are period dressed women off to the side playing period musical intruments.  Off to the upper right is the spectators.

Even if we don't go to watch we can still hear the cannons seeings how we live only a couple miles from the site they hold it at. :grin:

Nay

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

MisterJingo

Ok, this pic is quite poor but its the only one I currently have on the PC. It was day 5 of a festival, I'd been overindulging for over a week *cough* and had little to no sleep for the previous three days (hence the coffee).
I'll try and get a more recent picture.

Nay

Hi Misterjingo!  Very nice. :grin:  Watch out though, I hear Sarah likes to bite..  :demon: