News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Members Pictures

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

Quote from: cainam_nazier
Fallnangle77,  It's the same effect as every thing shrinking as you get older.  Then you hit a certain age and everything begins to grow again and get heavier.

True, it is just odd when one starts noticing it.  :smile:
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

jub jub

Quote from: cainam_nazierIt's a lighting effect.  Light colored eyes are more likely to go red in pictures.

Fallnangle77,  It's the same effect as every thing shrinking as you get older.  Then you hit a certain age and everything begins to grow again and get heavier.

Not to mention all the pars that fall off! :lol:
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

cainam_nazier

QuoteNot to mention all the pars that fall off!  

Or stop working.   :shock:

Nay

:lol:  Wanna talk about your non working parts cainam? :lol:

cainam_nazier

Well, I was speaking in general terms.  But I have this friend you see, and he has problems.  

But in reality I am not "that" old yet.

Nay

I looked at your, myspace..  You really look like my brother. I loved your little intro. :grin:

WalkerInTheWoods

<---------------- That is me.

I guess if I ever change my avatar then this post will not be accurate, but for today:

<---------------- That is me.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

David Warner

wow, didn't realize this topic would get these many hits.. nice to see people opening up and showing their photos..

tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

WalkerInTheWoods

Quote from: the voice of silencewow, didn't realize this topic would get these many hits.. nice to see people opening up and showing their photos..

tvos

Come on now, you know we are all vain and like to show off.  :razz:

thequietone_00

I might post a pic of me later  but it seems like everyone else on here is a lot older than me and i don't wanna feel weird and all . I'm 14
Life is cruel,cold,and love suck's butt!

cainam_nazier

You are in one of the few places where the people are open about all the things that "normal" society ignores and you're worried about feeling weird.

Well okay, to each their own, I just thought I'd point that out.

jub jub

Quote from: thequietone_00 on July 03, 2006, 19:08:56
I might post a pic of me later  but it seems like everyone else on here is a lot older than me and i don't wanna feel weird and all . I'm 14

That's OK, we were all 14 once. Your soul however, is much, much older!
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

thequietone_00

Life is cruel,cold,and love suck's butt!

Selski

Hi thequiteone

At the bottom of your reply, click on "Additional Options".  This gives you an Attach window.  Find your photo on your computer using the Browse button and attach.  Remember to comply with the maximum attachment size (which is stated underneath the attach window).

Any problems, just shout!  :-)

Sarah

We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

SpeaK

That's me. I don't have many lamps in my room.  :-D

And a smaller pic, but with a smile and some light:

And hooray, it's great to see so many funny and good looking people here.

edit: Hah, I wondered why the first pic wouldn't show. Turned up the filters had filtered the S-H-1-T word from a folder on the url.

Vilkate

I just thought I'd update my looks in here. I'm the freak to the left.  :roll:
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

jub jub

Quote from: Vilkate on August 02, 2006, 10:20:22

I just thought I'd update my looks in here. I'm the freak to the left.  :roll:

Well, I must say, you are one gorgeous looking freak!  :-o

Vilkate

Why, thank you very much!  :-)
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

September

Hello, I'm super new to the forum.  :-)

Kazbadan

I love you!

BadCookie

"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

September

Quote from: Kazbadan on September 12, 2006, 14:26:56
Welcome to the forums! :)

Thank you!  :lol:

badcookie: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-o <3

SmileySpirit14

some recent ones since i havent posted in a while.

live forever or die trying

SmileySpirit14

SmileySpirit14

annnnd one more . i was taking sunset pics here