News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Members Pictures

Previous topic - Next topic

Stookie

We should be all good now

WASD

First and only (classic) OBE so far: 12th August 2009
LDs: Once per week :)

Xanth

You're the duck on the far left!  :)

Naykid

We used to have ducks just like those when I was a kid.  Sooo cute!

I'm on the good puter and nothing has popped up.  You got it Stookie.  :-D

personalreality

you look like this girl i used to work with.

god she was annoying.  she was roommates with our manager and she never paid her bills.  she went out and blew all her money getting drunk at clubs every night, then bitched and moaned about how she never had the money to pay her bills and kept asking for a raise.  it probably wasn't a good idea to room with the boss if you wanted a raise.  lol.

thanks for sharing.
be awesome.

personalreality

cheerleader isn't the word i would think of first.

i'm a former junkie as well, so i feel you.
be awesome.

Naykid

You mentioned it. 

QuoteSee, i kind of am overcoming addiction problems right now, so i cant really party even if i wanted too!!

But that reminds me, PR are you going to do reading yet.  I'll try and find that thread you started a while back and perhaps you can do a reading on a few people.

Taoistguy

Here;s lil ol me...

personalreality

Quote from: Naykid on November 15, 2010, 17:09:51
You mentioned it. 

But that reminds me, PR are you going to do reading yet.  I'll try and find that thread you started a while back and perhaps you can do a reading on a few people.

Not now.

I was working with a few members through PM and email for a while, but I'm not reading anymore. 

Quite honestly, I've not felt capable lately.  Interestingly enough, my intuition has strengthened a great deal since the spring, but I don't feel like I'm in a position to provide accurate information to others.  I'm extremely overwhelmed by my own journey right now and I feel like the last few readings I was doing turned into readings about me.  I couldn't separate the querrent from myself and didn't feel like I was doing good for the other person.  So, for now, no I am not doing readings.  I want to keep reading for people though, so I imagine I will when I feel secure in my ability to be objective.

@Angelic

The word junkie has kind of become a generic word for addict, which is the meaning I intended to imply.  And yea, I was a heroin addict when I finally worked on getting sober.  In truth though, I was just an addict, didn't matter what it was.  Especially if i could get it in a needle.  It is what it is though.  A necessary experience.
be awesome.

Naykid

This is my hubby Bill and youngest son, Zachary 10yrs ago.  LOL!

This is them now.

:-D

Naykid

He looks just like his dad and he's tall like his dad.  The hubby is six-five and Zach is five-five.  Some of the teachers at his school today were saying they are having to look up to him now. but bless his heart the kids are calling him Pinocchio at school.. he'll grow into his nose soon enough.

I'm the one taking all the pictures. I haven't looked through this thread, but I bet I did post something...like ten years ago.  I really don't like posting pictures of myself.  :-P Here, I'll post pictures of my other two kids, from my first marriage.

My daughter Erica. 16yr.  Why are these pictures so huge?  She would kill me if she knew I posted this... *snicker*

My oldest, Devin.  19yr.  He's going into the Army late next year.

I have a good kids and a fantastic hubby. I do feel lucky.   :-)

personalreality

you do have beautiful children Nay.
be awesome.

Naykid

Aww, thank you so much.  They really are good kids, I couldn't be more proud.

I love how your Mom is using you as a shield!  The boys here are going to love the bathroom shot of you and the twins.  :lol:

Naykid

Quote from: Angelic555 on November 18, 2010, 15:57:59
hahaha, wow, after I read that I scrolled up to check and see, and wow, your right! I didn't even relize how lowcut my shirt is there!! lol

Ohh it all just came back to me I remember why!! That was when Andrew was in jail and he wanted me to send him a picture so me and my friend got me all ready lol and we were cracking up when we took it because I tried extra hard to have some cleavage in the pic because I knew I was sending it to him, to be brutally honest!! haha

I was just showcasing my hair, lol cuz I want my hair back in that picture, hehe  :oops:

and yeah my mom does that on purpose, everytime we take pics she always makes someone stand in front of her so only her face is showing.. lol weirdo..  :lol:

I dated a couple of military guys, I understand completely about the boob shot.  Though mine was years ago.  :lol:

Your Mom isn't a weirdo, I don't like my picture taken either!  :-D

Naykid

:lol:  Genetics are a funny thing.  But here!  

Giant damn pictures...  :x  I have a gray streak down one side of my hair now...like the lady from the movie Poltergeist, but other than that I'm the same.  

Now let's stop talking about our looks.   :lol:

Naykid

You have got to stop it right now..  :-P  :oops:

I'm a soon to be 44yrs old woman.  I shouldn't be anything other than a Mom and wife...  

Come on Xanth, how bout a picture of you?  And Stookie, you can post the same one you did years ago, or a new one.. come on, don't leave me out here alone ya'll.  :-D

P.S. Yes, that is my natural color and wave.  I like it when I straighten it..  hehe ppl with straight, like curly, and vice versa.   Thank you for the compliments... I'm not good at receiving those.   :oops:

personalreality

I would kill for your hair too.  Mine is so straight and fine.  lol, kidding.  it's hair.

you are quite pretty as well nay.  i expected you to be a bit frumpier. 
be awesome.

Naykid

Why thanks PR.. 

Xanth, you look like a grown-up Squeek!!  Very cute.   :-)

Killa Rican

I'll join in on this.

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Stookie

QuoteAnd Stookie, you can post the same one you did years ago, or a new one.. come on, don't leave me out here alone ya'll.

I'll try to get me an updated picture - that last one was 6 or 7 years ago. I don't have them taken very often and don't have a decent camera - I don't even have a fancy cell-phone cam. But my sister does and we're getting together for Thanksgiving, so I'll be sure to get one then. I feel like I'm missing out seeing as how everyone is posting theirs now.

Naykid

Thanks again Angel for the kind words, you are too kind.

Nice picture Killa Rican, thanks for sharing.  :-)

That would be nice Stookie!  I will try and get some updated pictures this Thanksgiving as well, good idea.

jub jub

Hey Nay...looking good girl!  :-D
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Naykid

Thanks Jub-jub you sweet talker you.  :-) 

astraladdict

Quote from: Naykid on November 20, 2010, 10:57:18
  Thanks Jub-jub you sweet talker you.  :-) 

Rawr lol, when did the pulse turn into a dating site? 8-) 8-) :-P
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Naykid

I've known Jub for some time now, so it was me goofing on a friend.  Sorry if that upsets you or breaks any of the forum rules.