News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Members Pictures

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollos_Flame

haha astraladdict that made me crack up
No Fear. Only Love.

angel_o_demonio

i cant get it to work :(  here is my pic: http://www.tagged.com/angel_o_demonioxxx

Heather
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? - Alice

astraladdict

I got my hair cut! About a week ago lol. My hair hasn't been this short since 6 grade so it feels wierd :/

I got a bit of a Faux hawk, it looks bad in this picture cause i need to train my hair to stay up... After i finally trained it to stay down -___-

~astraladdict

Edited for masked language
Don't do it again please. ~Ryan
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

personalreality

what did i tell you on facebook?

and valeri agreed with me.

take off those glasses, they don't even have lenses in them.

you don't want people to think you're a hipster.
be awesome.

astraladdict

:-D I'm not hipster

~astraladdict

Simo

What exactly is "masked language"?
:lol:
Who am I is not important...My message is...

blis

Quote from: Simo on August 30, 2011, 08:21:03
What exactly is "masked language"?
:lol:

Self censorship. The way the newspapers do.

eg. M***ed language

astraladdict

-___- yea i didn't know that wasn't allowed but hey, live and learn.

~astraladdict

light487

Xanth

Wow, that's a beautiful view!
There's some ugly guy in the way though!  ^_^  Kidding.  ;)

Stookie_

Yeah, that makes me want to walk out of work and get on a plane to china immediately.

Xanth

Quote from: Stookie_ on August 31, 2011, 12:17:12
Yeah, that makes me want to walk out of work and get on a plane to china immediately.
I'm sooooooo with ya on that one.  :)
You just don't get that kind of view out my office window.  LoL

light487

Me either.. I usually spend my entire vacation allowance in China every year and I make a point of going to one of the many nature areas there each time. That one was this year. Beautiful place despite the ever present haze of air pollution.. Once you get high enough, you can get above the pollution though. There was a place I went in 2010, called Moganshan, that was high enough for that. Very beautiful also.

Stookie_

Quote from: Ryan_ on August 31, 2011, 13:22:57
I'm sooooooo with ya on that one.  :)
You just don't get that kind of view out my office window.  LoL

I have an amazing view of a Waffle House. It's beautiful in the fall.

Quote from: light487 on August 31, 2011, 18:46:24
Me either.. I usually spend my entire vacation allowance in China every year and I make a point of going to one of the many nature areas there each time. That one was this year. Beautiful place despite the ever present haze of air pollution.. Once you get high enough, you can get above the pollution though. There was a place I went in 2010, called Moganshan, that was high enough for that. Very beautiful also.

I try taking a vacation like that once a year, but lately it hasn't been planning out. I had to spend a good chunk of my Japan fund to clean up an unexpected mess. But soon hopefully. I think everyone who has the opportunity to travel to foreign countries shouldn't let it pass by. The experience is well worth the money.

Xanth

Figured I'd post this here, cause I haven't posted a new pic in a while.
This was taken last Thursday night.  We had a very special guest instructor come visit us, he's the guy on the right... Dojocho of the Yoshinkan Aikido Hombu Dojo in Japan (he runs the place) Shihan Watanabe Sensei.  The dude on my left is my Sensei.

Forgive my rather poor hair... that was after a hard class of being thrown around a lot.  LoL

personalreality

dude, i don't know what's behind you, but it totally looks like you have a mullet.

*ohh, it's people*
be awesome.

Xanth

Yeah, definitely people.  :)
But that'd be awesome!  An Aikido Mullet!  :D

blis

Do you shave your chest?

Xanth

Quote from: blis on September 20, 2011, 12:08:24
Do you shave your chest?
LOL Nope.
Actually, I've got a hairy chest... it's just lighter colour and doesn't show in the picture well.

astraladdict

... I come back to the pulse to see people talking about Ryans Chest? D; What happened when i was away!?

light487

Quote from: astraladdict on September 24, 2011, 15:59:38
... I come back to the pulse to see people talking about Ryans Chest? D; What happened when i was away!?

That's how we roll.. :lol:

personalreality

Quote from: Ryan_ on September 20, 2011, 12:50:46
LOL Nope.
Actually, I've got a hairy chest... it's just lighter colour and doesn't show in the picture well.
suuuurrreee.
and i'm as tall as you and have a blacker black belt.
be awesome.

Xanth

Actually, mine is a brown belt.  :)

astralnaut1

mental layer by layer combat sux