News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

18-25 AP goers

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenothym

I'm 20 years old and I come from Switzerland :) I've been interested in AP for quite a some time now, but haven't managed to get out of my body yet. I had three lucid dreams so far and am now trying to improve my amount of lucid dreams in order to induce an OBE while dreaming :)

LucidCat

Greetings! My name is Alex, I'm 19 years old, and I've been heavily intrigued in astral projection for quite some time now. I've had 3 separate experiences concerning OBEs and have had a plethora of lucid dreams. Just here to meet new people and see what other stories others have got to share.

Astralcat

Hi there,

My name is Kathy, I'm 23 and I've been interested in OBEs for a few years now. I haven't had an Astral projection yet but I've had a couple of lucid dreams. Hoping to meet like minded people to discuss all things astral related :)

Sammie

20 years old here. Been practicing astral projection and similar stuff since fifteen. Had a bunch of lucid dreams and OBEs, but still practicing.

Pon27

19 years old astral lad here.  :-)
I started my journey into this stuff when I was around 12 y/o, at first I just wanted to learn psychokinesis and telepathy to surprise people but with time I started to learn and focus more on astral projection, it took me about 7 months to achieve my first AP! I've always been sort of an skeptic, leaving behind all sorts of beliefs over time, but OBEs always remained, they are just too real.
I can't say I'm a much of a successfull APer since I've only managed to get out 5 times (guess that happens for not being named Robert), but it is a topic I could read endlessly books about (and I do).
I would like the AP community to keep growing and become more active, if you want some discords here is an AP one: https://discord.gg/E65YDZU
and a lucid dreaming one: https://discord.gg/Px4ekxB
(I'm Pon#2072)
Oh, and I've also been working for years on a game about OBEs

Lumaza

Welcome!  :-)
Quote from: Pon27 on July 23, 2018, 00:12:35
I started my journey into this stuff when I was around 12 y/o, at first I just wanted to learn psychokinesis and telepathy to surprise people but with time I started to learn and focus more on astral projection, it took me about 7 months to achieve my first AP! I've always been sort of an skeptic, leaving behind all sorts of beliefs over time, but OBEs always remained, they are just too real.
Yes, they are and only "you" can prove that to yourself. Reading, watching videos and "wishing" is always good. But nothing beats hands on experience.
QuoteI can't say I'm a much of a successfull APer since I've only managed to get out 5 times (guess that happens for not being named Robert), but it is a topic I could read endlessly books about (and I do).
I find that 5 times is actually a lot. Many people report just a few, before they found themselves "blocked". EV and I talked about this and the fact that it's like you only get so many "buys", before you are challenged to go further. Here people will either sink or swim.

QuoteOh, and I've also been working for years on a game about OBEs
One of the Moderators here named "ThaomasOfGrey" is creating a game based on the OBE realities as well.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla