News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Members Pictures

Previous topic - Next topic

no_leaf_clover

Dakmor, has anyone ever told you that you look like Billie Joe from Green Day?
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Dakmor

Hmm that was the first time...
"Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar. Ask yourself, all of you,
What power would HELL have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?"
-Dream

Heather B.

GAH, some pretty boys!!!   :spoiled:
|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

AndrewTheSinger

Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

schotzi

Quote from: CoveloHere's another shot of me and Veronica modeling costumes designed and fabricated by other friends of ours.  Here's the designer's website, if your interested in checking out what else she does or if you want your own costumes designed  (It looks like there's only one other picture up on her site right now, but her contact info is all there) : http://www.infiniterealms.biz/

COOL outfit.....I love wizard stuff.....one of my main tattoos is a wizard.....KINDA LOOKS LIKE YOU. He has a great beard and purple cloak.
If I could figure out how to post a pic I would.....You could have posed for my TAT.....Except my tat has more gray.
"meet me in Margaritaville"

schotzi

Quote from: knucklebrain1970

WHOA.....YOU LOOK MAD :shock:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

schotzi

Quote from: knucklebrain1970

Mad or taking a really big POOP......I'M JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!

Leilah

*shakes head at schotzi* lol
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.

schotzi

Quote from: Leilah*shakes head at schotzi* lol

Your probably right.....I should have been shaking my head.....HE LOOKS LIKE HE COULD KICK MY butt!

I don't think I'll be giving out my address :grin:

jub jub

Here's one of me. I feel so old after looking at yall's pics. lol And no, that's not me in my avatar!
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

cainam_nazier

If it helps you don't look that old.....Maybe old enough to be my dad but that's all. :lol:  :shock:  :razz:

But there are a couple of people who are older on here I can grantee that.

Covelo

Quote from: schotzi
Quote from: CoveloHere's another shot of me and Veronica modeling costumes designed and fabricated by other friends of ours.  Here's the designer's website, if your interested in checking out what else she does or if you want your own costumes designed  (It looks like there's only one other picture up on her site right now, but her contact info is all there) : http://www.infiniterealms.biz/

COOL outfit.....I love wizard stuff.....one of my main tattoos is a wizard.....KINDA LOOKS LIKE YOU. He has a great beard and purple cloak.
If I could figure out how to post a pic I would.....You could have posed for my TAT.....Except my tat has more gray.

Yeah, I enjoy being a wizard, :wink:  

Lessons to learn and sights to see,
Hearts that yearn receive plenty.
:rabbit:
--Positive Energy--

PeacefulWarrior

Hi all,
You may remember me from the past, although I am sure the inevitable ebb and flow has pushed out many of the original members and brought in many new ones.  Anyhow, I retired as a moderator due to my hectic professional and personal schedule, but I do pop in occassionally to say hello.

www.myspace.com/dannytodd
www.mrtoddsclass.com
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Astir

falsetigerlimbs

Another forum I'm a member of is really big on photos, so I can't resist, even though I'm so new, lol:

Vilkate

Peekaboo!! That's me! :grin:

~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

Stookie

It's good to see more people posting pics. It kind of stopped for a while :)

mazdaaf

I'm sure not many remember me...I was really active a few years ago but school has taken up most of my time lately :-/

in any case...

My hairs not naturally like that [i wish it were!]--that was taken before my semi :)[/img]
"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

falsetigerlimbs

For entertainment purposes only, myself in my true form of a demon:

hahahaha

i rly dont look like this i swear

Nay

cainam_nazier

Yeah, it's kinda screwy that her eyes are really red and no one elses are.

Mental note.....be nice.

WalkerInTheWoods

Either I am getting older or everyone else is getting younger.  :lol:
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

falsetigerlimbs

haha cainam_nazier
i always have the craziest eyes for some reason!
there were 9 of us that night, all of us on ecstasy. the others all took 2-3 pills (triples) and i only took 1.5, but i still looked the craziest!

i think it's because i have blue eyes? maybe? idk.

im lucky i didn't run into any small children that night.

Nay

Wait a sec... are you saying your eyes are REALLY red like that or is it just the flash?  Yeah......

cainam_nazier

It's a lighting effect.  Light colored eyes are more likely to go red in pictures.

Fallnangle77,  It's the same effect as every thing shrinking as you get older.  Then you hit a certain age and everything begins to grow again and get heavier.