News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Members Pictures

Previous topic - Next topic

Selski

NAY!!!  (I can't see his legs...)  :lol:

MisterJingo - you look like I would have imagined you to look.  Which is strange, because I've never actually thought about what you might look like.  I think you're very dishy, btw, and the lack of sleep suits you.  :grin:

Which Glastonbury was it?  Recent?  Did you have a brilliant time?  I'm a bit past all that festival stuff now, but I would have loved to have gone to Glastonbury when I was a bit younger, perhaps when Pulp headlined (1995?).  

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

David Warner

Nay,

Which one is you in the civil war photo? Also, is that a picture of you wife? For some reason I thought you lived in Australia?

Its also nice to see people like "Sarah", "MasterJingo" and other people step forward and post their photos.

Now, if we can get Frank, Kodemaster, and some more photos that would be great...

Thank You All!

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

Nay

LOL..I'm not in the civil war pictures.  I should have specified that, sooo sorry... those are just generic photos.   And that's not my wife, tis me!!  :shock:

Quote from: TVOSNow, if we can get Frank, Kodemaster, and some more photos that would be great...
*snicker*....I know what both of them look like..and even Adrian... :wink:

Nay

David Warner

Nay,

Sorry about that... I was trying to figure out the relationship between the civil war photo and the picture of you. Didn't make sense, male/female -- hmm, was wondering maybe you can a operation..:) j/k

Nice photos and sorry for the confusion...grr!

Quesiton - at the civil war enactments, is this a yearly event? Also, who determines you live or die in the battle? Do you use your real names or the names of the people that actually servered?

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

knightlight

Unfortunately this is the only picture of me I have on my computer.  It was a random photoshop I did of me sort of drifting through the hall from one room to the next as a spirit. I made it for a concept photo for my CD booklet.

I have a song up on my website if anyone cares to listen, just make sure to crank it up loud!!  :punk:

http://rabidmuppet.50megs.com
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Nay

No need to apologize TVOS! My fault completely!

Quote from: TVOSQuesiton - at the civil war enactments, is this a yearly event? Also, who determines you live or die in the battle? Do you use your real names or the names of the people that actually servered?
Yes, it is yearly, in Oct.   That is a good question about who dies and whatnot,  I have no idea. :think:   I never even thought about that.. I'm pretty sure the north wins though. :wink:

Knighlight, wow..very dark and mysterious..hubba, hubba.. :flowers:

David Warner

Nay,

My mistake too!!  Only time I've been to a civil sites was in Gettysburg, Penn and Jackson Mississippi. When I was at Gettysburg sleeping over night at a campground close to the war site. I was in a truck in the front seat trying to sleep and the door opened. A a arm reached in and tried to pull me out. I immediately awakened and realized I was in the trance state and had projected. -- nice little feeling!

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Heather B.

:spoiled:  It's so awesome to see all you pretty people!!!  I hope everyone else will post pics soon!!!  Don't be shy!

It's strange that everyone looks pretty much as I pictured them!  :grin:
|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

David Warner

even my unemployment photo as ronald mcdonald..:)

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Nay

Quote from: the voice of silenceeven my unemployment photo as ronald mcdonald..:)

tvos

About that.....where DID you get that picture?

David Warner

actually, the photo came from somewhere off the internet and i've used it since. thinking of next halloween dressing up as ronald and push the cart around for trick or treat..:)

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

MisterJingo

Quote from: SelskiNAY!!!  (I can't see his legs...)  :lol:

MisterJingo - you look like I would have imagined you to look.  Which is strange, because I've never actually thought about what you might look like.  I think you're very dishy, btw, and the lack of sleep suits you.  :grin:

lol, thanks. Although I thought I looked like a vagrant in that picture! You look great in your picture too  :grin: (you look like someone I used to go to school with!)

Which Glastonbury was it?  Recent?  Did you have a brilliant time?  I'm a bit past all that festival stuff now, but I would have loved to have gone to Glastonbury when I was a bit younger, perhaps when Pulp headlined (1995?).  
Sarah

That Glastonbury was the one before last. I sort of go on and off - but have been there for the past 4 years continuously.
Its never too late to go! I know a lot of people who are 30-60+ who still go yearly :).

Ps its great to see what everyone looks like  :smile: .

Selski

Quote from: the voice of silenceNow, if we can get Frank

If you mean Frank the mod, that's highly unlikely as he hasn't been around for a good few months now.

If you mean Frank the hypnotist, then that's possible.  Obviously depending on whether Frank wants to reveal himself of course.

Sarah

Selski

Quote from: MisterJingoIts never too late to go! I know a lot of people who are 30-60+ who still go yearly :)

I know, but I do like my creature comforts, and I've heard about those toilets and the queues...  :headache:

Sarah

Selski

Quote from: knightlightI have a song up on my website if anyone cares to listen, just make sure to crank it up loud!!  :punk:

Goodness gracious me.  That was... hmmm, (how do I say this)... "not my cup of tea".

However, the painting I did recognise and can't think who it is - is it that mad Irish fellow? - what's his name - you know, the one who does all the weird stuff... oh knightlight, put me out of my misery - who is it?

BTW - you're one very handsome chappy  :grin:

Sarah

knightlight

QuoteGoodness gracious me. That was... hmmm, (how do I say this)... "not my cup of tea".

Yeah... i tend to get that alot it seems.  :giggle:   Guess I wont be making any money off my music...  :lol:   Some people just cant appreciate my energetic violent powerful crushing grooves... it happens.  :headbang:   I'll get over it!  :hug:

QuoteHowever, the painting I did recognise and can't think who it is - is it that mad Irish fellow

You know... I actually have no idea who it is by.  Saw it on the net and it just rocked my world, sums up how I feel most days, that screaming guy on the right side...  

QuoteBTW - you're one very handsome chappy

Golly!   :mrgreen:   Your not bad yourself.  :unibrow:

QuoteKnighlight, wow..very dark and mysterious..hubba, hubba..

Cripes what am I doing single???  :doh:   Maybe its the fact that most people think im completely insane?  :laugh7:

QuoteIt's strange that everyone looks pretty much as I pictured them!

Agreed.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Heather B.

Quote from: knightlightYeah... i tend to get that alot it seems.  :giggle:   Guess I wont be making any money off my music...  :lol:   Some people just cant appreciate my energetic violent powerful crushing grooves... it happens.  :headbang:   I'll get over it!  :hug:

I thought it was awesome!  :applause:  Ah, your kind of music it reminds me of some crazy but fun times... I was never expressly a metal fan, but in New Orleans at that time, all of us "alternative" types had to hang together.  It really broadened my musical horizons, to say the least.  I'm really intrigued by your jazz/metal fusion project...  Even if you don't make $ from music... you've got the gift, and that's more than lots of people can say (including a large majority of people who do somehow make $ from music  :roll:).  

QuoteCripes what am I doing single???  :doh:   Maybe its the fact that most people think im completely insane?  :laugh7:

It's the curse of being both intelligent and good looking!  If one doesn't scare people away, the other will.  :wink:
|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

Froglet

I guess I'll go ahead a post a picture of me.  I post every once in a while.  Mostly I read.  but I'm here alot.  It's a little small.  But that's me at my high school prom.

mactombs

Wow, Froglet, at your highschool prom wearing Tux instead of a tux ... now that is nerdy ... :)
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Froglet

:), yea I know but it was great.  I actually got lots of complements and laughs.  

Froglet

Astir

David Warner

Mactombs,

Where's your photo? and your avitar does not count..:)

Astir you look like your a model.

Selski - I was referring to Frank the mod. I know he's been having health problems - hope he's ok.

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Astral Projection

mind altering psychedelic trip

AndrewTheSinger

Playing at the farm here in Guararema, that day was the last time that we played there.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Astir

Quote from: the voice of silence

Astir you look like your a model.

Hehe. Nah. Thanks though.