News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Members Pictures

Previous topic - Next topic

InnateBuddha

This is me at the zoo making my gorilla face

"Waking to these sounds again/I wonder how I'll sleep/Passing out is taking off into the stubborn deep/I'd like to meet a human who makes it all seem clear/To work out all these cycles and why I'm standing here"-morcheeba

Selski

Hello everyone

I thought this ought to be a sticky - at least for a while - otherwise it might just slip down the ratings and be forgotten about.

Come on you shy lot - reveal yourselves - we don't bite!  Oh, actually, I do; but only if you're male and have edible legs.  :lol:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Shueisha

well why not post one of me ( in my beloved PINK shirt :) )

(many mates have told me about my rigt eyebrow no i didnt raise it)

Doch

Kodemaster

A lot of cute guys on here, I must say... :)
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

astraluminated

On this site are some pictures of me, but just one correction i am not 57 kg i am really about 80 someone made a mistake there, those evildoers
lol
http://www.jurgita.com/members-id68915.html
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

David Warner

Kodemaster,

thanks for the comment about me being cute..:) j/k

Its good to see people active and posting their photos. Glade to see it really taking off.

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

yothu

The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

Beth

Okay young people!!!  Here comes one of your elders!!!

The first one is the one that I look like most of the time when I am posting here on the AP...

The second one is a bit of a softer me...

~Beth

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]
Become a Critical Thinker!
"Ignorance is the greatest of all sins."
                   --Origen of Alexandria

dreameruk

Now the CIA, FBI and MI5 know your faces they will send out the black helicopters to find you!!!!
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."

Beth

Well if they really want me, and they can't find any other way of seeing my face except to look here, well....they aren't very good at what they do, are they???

Besides, I wouldn't mind a ride in a Blackhawk...as long as it's in good operational order, that is.

~b
Become a Critical Thinker!
"Ignorance is the greatest of all sins."
                   --Origen of Alexandria

ubiquitous

hello

Since other people have unveiled themselves
here's me at my sisters wedding after a few merry drinks
hairs alot longer now though

goodnight all!!!!!!!!!

p.s pint of bitter looks nice

bvp663

I didn't see this new thread and I posted in the old member's photos.  So... here we go again!

Meg

"...listening like the orange tree..."  - John Shaw Neilson

http://journeytothecentre.blogspot.com

majour ka

Yep Astir is looking incredibly HOT !!!

CFTraveler

Quote from: astraluminatedOn this site are some pictures of me, but just one correction i am not 57 kg i am really about 80 someone made a mistake there, those evildoers
lol
http://www.jurgita.com/members-id68915.html
Wow you're hot! :smiling9:

astraluminated

well thanks cftraveler that sooo rocked for my self-confidence. although i must say that those pictures were taken by a more professional photographer, so normally i look a lot more clumsy and occasional
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

Leilah

ubiquitous, you totally look like the guy from saving private ryan.
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.

ubiquitous

Hi Leilah,
          I haven't watched saving private Ryan so i don't know if your observation is  good or bad !!!!

Don't you have a camera??

4ur2b3

Nay

*insert 70's swing music*

Weeeeeeeelcome to the dating game everyone!   We now want to introduce our first contestant astraluminated.  He hails from the astral and loves long walks on the Milky-Way and is looking for his soul mate.  His long term goal is to perfect his gaze for those future photo shoots.

gratuitous clapping

Now give a big warm welcome to our other contestant, bvp,  who is fresh off the farm and armed with new and exciting ways to lasso our little fillies that run around the Astral Pulse Island.  bvp prefers to stick to the RTZ for now, but is willing to learn phasing methods as a future goal.

:grin:  :lol:   Sorry guys, couldn't resist.  Now would someone help me get Paris Hilton out of my head saying, "That's Hot"........  :twisted:

Stookie

astraluminated

that was funny nay, very original, and your right i like to sometimes takes long walks in the forest with my dog, so your not far off, and yes i am looking for a girlfriend, been looking for ten years, and i still haven't found one, let my tell you astral projection is problably more easy-er than getting a girlfriend, well enough now about my unsuccesfull lovelive.

Nay

Quoteand i still haven't found one, let my tell you astral projection is problably more easy-er than getting a girlfriend, well enough now about my unsuccesfull lovelive.
:lol:  you save money the astral projection way. :wink:

Leilah

QuoteDon't you have a camera??

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b366/Ichhoechstselbst/me2square3.jpg[/quote]

ubiquitous, the name of the actor is Jeremy Davies. I suppose if you wanted to, you could do a search and see if there really is a resemblance or not. (I think so!)
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.

Dakmor

This picture was from last year I think but I only have this on my computer..
"Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar. Ask yourself, all of you,
What power would HELL have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?"
-Dream