News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Members Pictures

Previous topic - Next topic

Woah

Quote from: AndrewTheSinger on November 15, 2006, 02:31:49Hope you don't mind the comparison Peaceful Warrior, but you're looking like a brazilian artist, Leão Lobo:

And orbi looks like you! :P

AndrewTheSinger

lol it's the guitar  :lol:

what song are you playing orbi?
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

orbi

Quote from: AndrewTheSinger on November 15, 2006, 22:46:36
lol it's the guitar  :lol:

what song are you playing orbi?

I think it's just an improvisation.
In the past summer, it was the usual way to spend fridays with my friend who plays drums  :)

Never make any mistaeks.

Skippy

Wow, ypu guys all look really nice. And Goober, I think you're quite cute.  :-)

I have no way of posting my picture online (fortunately for you guys) but it's nice to take a look at all the pictures in this thread.
The Bee Gees and Andy Gibb

Euphoric Sunrise

Quote from: SmileySpirit14 on November 10, 2006, 22:53:27
youre beautiful euphoric...
Beautiful?! Well that's a new one! 8-)
Thank you very much, Smiley Spirit. You obviously know what you're talking about, being so beautiful yourself.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Nay

Hehehe.. I have that Billy Squire song in my head now... "Stroke me stroke me.."  :lol:

monk-5

this is me and my enormous beavis

salutations to you all

Sunn

here me been cold and serious this morning  :wink:

Nay

:lol:  what nice eyes you have..   It's 75 degrees here...grrr.  I want colder weather!

*smaller version a couple posts down*  (thanks again Phasor!!)

Here's me, in my bedroom staring at the puter.. of course. :-D 

Geez, I hate that it's so large!!  I'll never be puter suave.

jub jub

"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

AndrewTheSinger

Nay, you remind me of the italian singer Cecilia Bartoli :

:-D
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Phasor

QuoteGeez, I hate that it's so large!!

Why? Anyway, I scaled it down a bit.

Nay

Wow, thanks for the wonderful compliment Andrew!! 

And Phasor, thank you soooooo much for making it smaller..  I think I shall delete the larger one. :-D

psychonaut

Quote from: orbi on November 14, 2006, 20:19:15
I'm normally pretty shy, but I'm willing to make an exception here :)

dude. that's the most awesome slayer shirt ever!! i'm not much of a shopper but where did you find that thing!? lol people reading this probably think im a hippy or fruit or something if they don't know who slayer is. they are playing here in denver soon!  :evil: i would probably die in the mosh pit if i wore that lol i dont think i have the cohonez to do that. people are usually all in black at their shows. well im gonna try to post my pic but last time i tried it didnt work
my brains are scrambled. my head's an egg.

orbi

Quote from: psychonaut on January 31, 2007, 01:19:52
dude. that's the most awesome slayer shirt ever!! i'm not much of a shopper but where did you find that thing!? lol people reading this probably think im a hippy or fruit or something if they don't know who slayer is. they are playing here in denver soon!  :evil: i would probably die in the mosh pit if i wore that lol i dont think i have the cohonez to do that. people are usually all in black at their shows. well im gonna try to post my pic but last time i tried it didnt work

My friend made the shirt for himself and I borrowed it once because I, too, think it is the most awesome Slayer shirt ever :)
Never make any mistaeks.

Super Sonic

We want to see that great man, Adrian Cooper. At least I do. Please show yourself 8-)

Principle

Another Picture of Me, Myself and I (Principle)

Solas

hey guys and gurls, im like totally new here (first post)
Im usually pretty shy(my mum disagrees) so feel priveladged that im posting this  :lol:
:)

xblimeyx

me and my girlfriend at my birthday party last may, we're a tiny bit drunk and making Zoolanderish model faces at the camera :D :D  :D

otakon

Hello, my name is Alesha (Алексей). Here so I look.

http://photofile.ru/users/otakon/2178283/
Russia: lytkarino
My name is alesha, 27 years.

volcomstone

opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Blazewind

This is me standing in my friend's kitchen about five months ago.  Sorry, I know I look like a total wierdo in that pic.

netzgewebe

1st post xD Oh, by the way... :lol:

Ruben, 17, Portugal..  :-)

Herm... I felt like I'd share another one xD

Valkry