News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Member's Pictures!! (Loading time)

Previous topic - Next topic

PeacefulWarrior

I should know this, and I could prob look it up, but I am lazy...so tell me, if I don't have an image uploaded on the web elsewhere, can I upload it here on AP?  THanks!
-Dan

ps- here i am:

Me and the Mrs:

- Edit - Dan I couldn't see your pictures so have saved them elsewhere and edited them in - hope you dont mind!  [;)] - Rob
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Hannah b

hey Nay and Lighthouse!!!
You're children ARE one of the most beautiful I've ever seen...seriously!!!!
You're really luck moms!!;)))
Nay, this might not sound very amazing, but to me it really is...
I promissed myself, that if I ever have a son  I'll call him Zach..(so he'll be as smart as Zacharia Sitchin;))..in my country it's a very unusual name...so ..umm...to me it's pretty amazing that your son has the name..btw..why did you name him that??
oh, and that was no lie about your hubby being really handsome!!You lucky woman!!lol;))
Anyways, I'll try to get a pic of myself here because I think that it's a beautiful idea to show your physical sides here...
I'm a workoholic and I get out of work really really late often..(usually also after spending too much time on the internet)..and I get depressed because I imagine taht all the people I talk to don't exist in the physical, but only in my head.
So it's a relief to see, that you all exist here, on planet earth;)
The only constant in the Universe is change

Lighthouse

Thanks Hannah and Nay.

Nay... Wow woman, you are busy!  Very nice looking family...
Now if you could only upload those pics...
Why not use the one in your profile?

PeacefulWarrior, I think you can upload them and create a link on this site like some others have done.

Kerri
http://www.divinewithin.com - Uncovering the Divine Within
http://www.worldawakened.com - World Awakened
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/worldawakened - World Awakened Talk Radio
http://www.innercirclepublishing.com - InnerCircle Publishing

Manix

Right, I'll be brave.
Helmet Hair...

Me on dad's Bike...

Prom 2004
"Doohicky" "thingie", "thingamajigger" and "what'sit" are all commonly accepted engineering terms these days. Impress your boss and use more than one in a sentance... Major brownie points!
-Corax a.k.a RavenCAD

clandestino

I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Nay

Hannah how kind of you to say that! and thank you very much!! [:D]

Believe it or not I always wanted to name my child, if I had a boy, Zach! not for any reason, I just always liked the name..is that wild or what?.[:P]  

My two older children are from my first marriage and he would not let me name my first child, which was a boy, Zach..[:(] The ex-husband was and still is very controlling, so I went with Devin and that suits him fine [^] Then Erica came into my life, not much of a argument there...[:P]

And of course when Bill and I had Zach, there was NOOOOO problem what so ever..[;)]

Hehehehe.yes..I am lucky to have a wonderful hubby now, that is kind, gentle, yummy and he is 6'5" to boot! [:X] *wipes drool off mouth*

Manix, I love your hair!!! I've always loved red hair[:D] And that bike you're on, holy frioles [:O]  I don't even think I could hold it up without dumping it right over..

Nay

Manix

Thanks! The bike is a Honda Goldwing, I forget the year. It's advertised to handle like a sports bike, and that's the truth. You can lay it down on it's side when rounding curves. I'd be too chicken to actually ride it though, I was just posing for a picture Leon wanted to take. My bike is much smaller, a little black Honda Shadow. Wish I had a picture of it =).
"Doohicky" "thingie", "thingamajigger" and "what'sit" are all commonly accepted engineering terms these days. Impress your boss and use more than one in a sentance... Major brownie points!
-Corax a.k.a RavenCAD

James S

Mannix,
WOW, do you ever look gorgeous in that blue!!
With your hair, and that dress....that's a very flattering photo!!

- James.

Manix

-Corax a.k.a RavenCAD

nrishiraj

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and it looks like I'm glad I've found this forum.

Anyway here a few pics of me.

Narinder

jilola

JameS: Couldn't help but notice the Night's Dawn trilogy in the backgound :)

2cents & L&L
Jouni

Blackstream

quote:
Originally posted by SmileySpirit14
Here is me. its a bad pick tho. my bro took it while i was talking to him and fixing a necklace, but.......yeah

Bad pic my butt.  You know very well yer cute :p  Although they do say we are our worst critic.

Here's my (bad) picture :p  Although I have been told (by people who have seen me irl) that it's not that bad of a pic of me.  So wuteva.

There is no spoon

Euphoric Sunrise

quote:
Originally posted by Inguma

That must have been magical! I'd love to visit machu picchu one day.

Anyway, here's a couple of shots of me. The quality isn't the best, but that's what you get with a camera phone [:P] Please let me know if they don't work.

I was feeling just a little evil with this one [:D]

A more relaxed shot
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

James S

Jouni,
Not surprising with the ammount of space those three books take up :)
Absolutely loved the concepts he writes about, esp. the sentient ships and habitats!
Oh, yes.....and all the sex. [:D]

- James.

nrishiraj

ingumar that picture is beautiful. What was it like in the peru rainforest?

Rob

Its awesome, even the air is thick with life. A very magical and beautiful place , I loved it! I really want to go back - I only realised, finally, how much of a dump most of the world we live in is, when compared with that place. All that concrete and choked life, so depressing.
But yeah, rainforest, great place [:)]
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

narfellus

I'm pretty new here so most of you won't recognize me, but here's some pics! The one on the bridge is near Linville Falls in NC.

If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

jilola

James S: The idea of living ships was amazing. And not surprisingly later picked up by the Sci-fi series FarScape.

I was going to add a pic of me but I've forgotten the password to my web account so it'll have to wait.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

Kazbadan

AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!! DAMN IT!! I was trying to put some images but it is failing, dont  ask me why!
I love you!

jilola

Right. Figured out the password. Here's me about 3 years ago. The hair has grown but otherwise I think I could be the guy in the piccy.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

mazdaaf

haha wow this has gotten pretty long-- i love seeing everyone! Everyones pics are so cool! :) [:D]
"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

Michael_E

AHH!! i finally figured out how to post images i can finnally join in the fun! Heres an image of me at work:

And heres another of me:

J/K the above two where to confuse and bumfuzzle this is the real me and all my furriness
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

Nay

I love seeing a new picture up just about everyday now!!

Jilola, has anyone ever told you that you look remarkably like Peter Krause, whom plays Nate Fisher on the HBO series, Six Feet Under?

I tried to find a good photo of Peter Krause but this was the best I could do, he's the one on the left. Is it just me, or do you resemble him..[:P]

Nay

jilola

Nay: The guy on the left in the pic you posted?
No-one'sever compared my likeness to anyone on the telly.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

Nay

Jilola, hope I didn't offend ya... I find him quite the cutie pie..[:D]

Nay