News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Member's Pictures!! (Loading time)

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_colombiang

why would i think this topic is about me when there are 16 pages of people's pictures and their comments in here?
Think about what you want to  type before typing it.

Logic

quote:
Think about what you want to type before typing it.

Crazy_columbiang, you originally said:

"So, what do you guys all think of me?"

which you then changed to:

"man people so mean in this forums"

We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Mystic Cloud

Logic, you look like the kind of guy that would
be a very close friend to me [:D]
Sloppy, intelligent and explorative...
Prolly got a lot of good music for me too [|)]

Because this thread got so boring I'll spam it with yet
another pic [:D]

It's not edited at all, it's just a picture of my natural
enviroment [}:)]

If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

SmileySpirit14

thats your environment? wow, u must be at my house
live forever or die trying

el duende

Nice picture man!!!!!!!!!!!
I like how you did the fire background pretty cool!

Aileron

yeah. me. heh.

sooo...I had one with me struggling with a coconut, but it wont upload that pic for some reason. Prob cause its a bit.
St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

Tisha

LOVE THIS TOPIC!

The only problem with my posting my photo is, now everyone will know I look nothing like Elvira [;)]

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . .how do I do this?
Tisha

Tisha

Picture my hair red now . . . .

Attachment: MATCHPHOTO6.JPG 485405 bytes

HOLY MOLY, THIS IS HUGE, you can all see up my pores!  How do I make this photo smaller?  Can everyone tell I'm a technologically impaired old lady?
Tisha

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by Tisha

LOVE THIS TOPIC!

The only problem with my posting my photo is, now everyone will know I look nothing like Elvira [;)]

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . .how do I do this?

If all else fails, then you could simply post the link to the picture.[ img ][ /img ]<= here is the code for you though. now when you upload a pic to a place it sometimes takes a couple hours before it works correctly. Server problems and such.

Nay

LOL.. at first I thought WOW, that is huge, but then the picture changed to a nice size.  

And may I say you have the most beautiful smile!!!

Nay

Veccolo

quote:
Originally posted by Tisha

HOLY MOLY, THIS IS HUGE, you can all see up my pores!  How do I make this photo smaller?  Can everyone tell I'm a technologically impaired old lady?

With a program like IrfanView (http://www.irfanview.com/) for example.

I can resize it for you, if you want.
I don't do much, and I do it well.

jilola

Tisha: Elvira, scoot over [8D]

2cents & L&L
Jouni

YoungOldSoul

Ok, so I'm a newbie... and this is me! I just got married 6-19 so its a wedding picture and one of just me :)

Heather

James S

TISHA!!!!
[:O]
Who needs Elvira...WOW!
You have such a beautiful face, and GORGEOUS EYES!!!!!!!
The colour and "cat-like" shape of your eyes really struck me when the picture was downloading and was much larger and greater detail.

Right! Thats it...you're going to have to work out how to shrink your picture down, and replace that ugly old hag Elvira with your photo.

YoungOldSoul,
That is a really lovely photo!!
You've really got that "smoldering" look down perfect in that shot.
Congrats on your wedding too. [^] Hope you two are really loving it!

Kind regards,
James.

Nagual

quote:
HOLY MOLY, THIS IS HUGE, you can all see up my pores! How do I make this photo smaller?

Here you go Tisha:

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Euphoric Sunrise

Congrats on getting married YoungOldSoul, and very nice pictures there. You are beautiful [:)]

Wow Tisha! I gotta agree with James here, your eyes strike me as cat-like too. They are amazing!
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Kazbadan

YoungSoul, are shure you are married? Really shure?

You are really nice! I think i can give you a chance with me.... [;)]

Tisha, send me your adress because i am gonna say hello to you in flesh....you are very beautiful too![:)]

Wow, AP forum its getting better....if you are a man, just go away, these girls are for me! Out![:D][:)][;)]
I love you!

Tisha

Thanks for the kind compliments everyone!   I guess no one would be surprised to discover my totem animal . . . (bobcat - - looks like a domestic cat, until you mess with it! [;)])

Anyway, who's photos are we missing here?
Tisha

Ceriel N

"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Eternal_Soulmate

Hey everyone...
This is my physical form [|)]

I just arrived here ... suprised to see so many people ... glad to see mankind is wakin up [^]

Greetingzzz
We allways have choice...

BlackTalon

I haven't been here long either, didn't notice this post before thought i'd throw mine up...just barely managed to fit my big head in there lol...the other two are my partners in crime....the one on the left is very gassy...so I named him nuke.

BillionNamesofGod

Jesus, this is like turning into a dating channel or something...

Here is goes, luckily someone took a photo of me at a conference, and stuck it on the web...

It looks like a chubbier version of me!

clandestino

If this is a dating channel, who's the blonde chick in the background ?!! hee hee...

Mark
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Kodemaster

People keep mentioning the girls, but I do have to say that there are some very cute guys on here! [:D]
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

BlackTalon

Hey kodemaster, cool to see someone here besides myself who makes music. I liked a few of your tracks especially "ultima" & "switchshift" good stuff.