News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

From all of us at the Astral Pulse, we would like to wish you, your family and friends a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and an absolutely great New Years!

And a quick reminder for those old enough to drink in your area of the world... please do not drink and drive!  :)

Rakkso

I wanted not to start a new topic here, so Merry Christmas to the whole Astral Pulse community and may these holiday be very enjoyable and filled with magic for everyone.  :-)

Phildan1

Merry Christmas for all and many conscious APs : )
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Plume

Volgerle

Happy Holidays & Xmas or whatever and however you enjoy the last and hopefully calm and peaceful days of the year!

:-)

Lucidityman

Hi

I also just want to wish You guys and Women a Merry Christmas.. All the best for 2019..  Keep persuing your goals, skills, gifts...

Thanks Xanth for the website. I go here daily and read posts. I really have no need to post because you guys do such a great job at helping people out. First website that I don't have to post and can just chill. Its wonderfull. That shows me the quality of people that are here.

Ya, don't drink and drive or smoke weed and drive. Just don't don't drive. Walk home or cab it.  But sadly people when they drink, it gives them confidence, it makes the brain go.. I can do this. Yet reality is that You can't, but alcohole makes you try it.  Plan ahead. Nothing wrong with drinking beers and smoking weed. Just don't drive. I took the quad out drunk and smoked it into a tree on the front lawn. Still have a messed up back 20 years later that still reminds me of that night. So , when people say don't drink and drive ..Listen to us...

Nameless

Merry Christmas from the south as well. May you all enjoy your holidays and may 2019 hold some interesting surprises for you all. Passing out warm hugs.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

catsquotl

May your 2019 be filled with magical experiences..

With Love
Eelco
Lets keep the light on

PlasmaAstralProjection

Lumaza

It's that time again to give this thread it's yearly "bump".

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I WISH YOU AND YOURS SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

EscapeVelocity

A most excellent and timely bump, our friend Lumaza!

As I grow in this world and newly discovered other worlds, I slowly begin to appreciate this greater family that we do belong within.

Joyous holidays, warmth and good wishes to all and a wondrous 2020 to everyone!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Erik

Happy Holidays, merry X-mas and a happy new year with a lot of conscious AP's OBE's and lD's  :-)

Volgerle

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year 2020 (or to think big: an entire 20ies decade) to everyone!

T-Man

Wishing everyone here a warm and Happy Holiday season!

Cheers to everyone progressing on their own journey!

The Adventure Continues...

Nameless

Merry Christmas 2019 and may we all find exuberance and wonderful happiness in the New Year. The journey has been incredible so far and I sure look forward to continuing our trip together in 2020. May the entire decade be full of growth, renewal and lots of love.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

It's gonna be a good year, I think.  :)

Rakkso

I'll take the chance to bump this thread to wish The Astral Pulse a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. You are all the most special bunch of spiritual family people I've known. Health and Happines and Light without end to every one of you, you incredible individuals. And don't forget to forget the seriousness and have some fun. :)

QuoteHOLY CRAP WAS I EVER WRONG!!!  HAHA
This has been the worst year EVAR!!!!!!  >_<
Made my day x'D

Xanth

Quote from: Xanth on December 26, 2019, 17:28:57
It's gonna be a good year, I think.  :)
HOLY CRAP WAS I EVER WRONG!!!  HAHA
This has been the worst year EVAR!!!!!!  >_<

Xanth

Quote from: Rakkso on December 23, 2020, 20:30:53
I'll take the chance to bump this thread to wish The Astral Pulse a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. You are all the most special bunch of spiritual family people I've known. Health and Happines and Light without end to everyone of you, you incredible individuals. And don't forget to forget the seriousness and have some fun. :)
Likewise to you and your friends/family.  :)

2021 can only look up from here!!  \o/

EscapeVelocity

To all remember, reflect and rejoice in what we are shown in both good times and difficult times; seek the Truth and defy the Lies.

Peace to you and yours,
EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

Peace, Prosperity and Power to each and every one of you.
And may you all have sweet dreams ~^v^~ throughout the New Year

LightBeam

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

Lumaza

I wish a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and yours  :-)

I know Christmas will be much more low key for many of us in many Countries in this World.  So Love the one('s) you are with. That's what Christmas is about anyways. Spending joy and happiness with Friends and Family!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

tides2dust

Merry Christmas and Happy Holy Days
:-)

Hope you can enjoy a warm fire and a super soaker of fine cognac.
https://youtu.be/h0JI33xyT8Q