News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hippies

Previous topic - Next topic

beav31is

"hippies are stupid pot-smoking dweebs who took beliefs they didn't understand, got into them, and practically made a mockery of them."

Are you ticked because their beliefs are too similar or too different? And why is it any of your business what they believe?

"I mean, I went to a so called clairvoyant who had obviously been stoned for several hours and looked at me and said "your aura is purple!! YOUR AURA IS PURPLE!!!" but what was really convincing was the fact that she was looking in like, two directions at once with bloodshod eyes and sitting on a feng shui mat with several asian religious paraphanalia(sp?) draped all over her."

You dont see an aura with your eyes. Looking directly at the person whose aura you want to see is not necessary.

"And freakin TV "psychics.""

Most of them are not real psychics.

"And I'll never forget this quote from an ad on TV: "Reaching for the stars is as easy as reaching for the phone.""

That sucks that you can be made to remember ads so well. I try to ignore them.

"But yes, there are real psychics. But idiots like hippies and gypsies (Christ, their name suggest there's gotta be a scam - GYPsies???) make mockeries of things like ACTUALLY being psychic and ACTUALLY knowing about the paranormal."

Why couldnt a person who is already psychic decide to be a hippie or gypsie?

Fenris

Sure I COULD be all critical and PC, but then again my holidays just started, and I'm trying really hard to just relax and pull the proverbial rod out of my butt. Which right now is so rectally rod like it must have a rod up its own butt – yes that's right – "dear God! The rod up that mans butt must have a rod up its butt!" Where was I...oh yea nice ranting.

BTW five points for the first person who knows where that rod/butt quote comes from!

regards

David

beav31is

Did the quote come out of your butt?

Fat_Turkey

Sorry about all this. Yet again I've let my impulses get the best of me and I don't even know quite what triggered it off. Learning experience I guess. I'm an immature lil' twat and I appologize for my behavior.

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Squeek

Superintendant Chalmers about Seymour Skinner - "The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!"

Simpsons.  Classic.

~Squeek

Fenris

Nice work Squeek! Always glad to know I'm among well edumakated (hehe) people [:D]

Fat_Turkey

I don't know about you, but loads of people are now calling me a hippy because of what I believe in. So now I'm ticked and I'm gonna rant. Be sure for all your typical contradictions and holes in my ideas, as usual [;)]

In my personal opinion, hippies are stupid pot-smoking dweebs who took beliefs they didn't understand, got into them, and practically made a mockery of them. I mean, I went to a so called clairvoyant who had obviously been stoned for several hours and looked at me and said "your aura is purple!! YOUR AURA IS PURPLE!!!" but what was really convincing was the fact that she was looking in like, two directions at once with bloodshod eyes and sitting on a feng shui mat with several asian religious paraphanalia(sp?) draped all over her. Yeah. REAAL believable, lady.
And freakin TV "psychics." Half of them are just plain hippies, and the rest are cheapskates who can't act, just looking for money. There are ways you can talk to people to make them think you are psychic. It's called cold fusion people. When you meet someone, you're in the cold state. And as they talk to these people in particular ways the other person practically gives them the answers(they get into the warm to hot states)!!! And those people on TV like Madame Cleo...jeez anybody who goes to phone those rejects are better off gettin high on some shrooms and asking the magical pink hippo that appears in their mirror. And I'll never forget this quote from an ad on TV: "Reaching for the stars is as easy as reaching for the phone." Yeah. Sure.

But yes, there are real psychics. But idiots like hippies and gypsies (Christ, their name suggest there's gotta be a scam - GYPsies???) make mockeries of things like ACTUALLY being psychic and ACTUALLY knowing about the paranormal.

I see stores with chakra charts and I get interested. Five seconds later I see oils and other random "potions" that are meant to "heal my aura." I dunno about you guys but I never knew your aura really needed healing at all. And if it did I'm not sure some home-made cooking oil is really gonna help.

Enough of that.

I'm out
Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.