News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Messages from the water - the power of words

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah b

most of you probably know this...
https://www.hado.net/hado/index.php

and a beautiful gallery of the effects of the words
https://www.hado.net/watercrystals/index.php

my favourite are: love for humanity, dolphin and cherry blossom  :-)

The only constant in the Universe is change

bounda

Seeing this helps make me think that the world is transcending into a spiritual society, for the better.

Zephyrus

I first encountered "Messages from water" in the film "What the bleep do we know?". There was also a nice quote in this film: "If thoughts can do that to water, imagine what our thoughts can do to us"

It's fascinating :) Not to mention that our bodies are made of water in 90%.

MisterJingo

To play the part of the cynic here. While the pictures are indeed beautiful, no one else has been able to replicate these results. Also, Dr Emoto fully admits that no checks were in place regarding the creation of the crystals, and that he chose pictures he best thought suited each word. So user bias and no double blind testing should make people very dubious of what these pictures claim to portray.
There is a lot out there regarding this if anyone is bothered to look.
And before any look down on me for cynicism. I just think the implications of these pictures are huge, and so before we integrate them into any kind of belief system we should really know if there is any truth in them whatsoever.

Hannah b

Quote from: MisterJingo on February 07, 2007, 07:42:24
, no one else has been able to replicate these results. Also, Dr Emoto fully admits that no checks were in place regarding the creation of the crystals, and that he chose pictures he best thought suited each word. So user bias and no double blind testing should make people very dubious of what these pictures claim to portray.

hey MisterJingo!..
wow...thanks for the enlightment :wink:Gee. sometimes I really am naive  :roll:
The only constant in the Universe is change

CFTraveler

Quote from: MisterJingo on February 07, 2007, 07:42:24
To play the part of the cynic here. While the pictures are indeed beautiful, no one else has been able to replicate these results. Also, Dr Emoto fully admits that no checks were in place regarding the creation of the crystals, and that he chose pictures he best thought suited each word. So user bias and no double blind testing should make people very dubious of what these pictures claim to portray.
And before any look down on me for cynicism. I just think the implications of these pictures are huge, and so before we integrate them into any kind of belief system we should really know if there is any truth in them whatsoever.
I think that a group should get together and do their own experiments and see what they get.  It would be interesting to see if there is a difference from a skeptic's results to a 'believer's ' result.  Provided the skeptic is a real skeptic (that is, open- minded enough to do their own study) and see what they get.

MisterJingo

Quote from: CFTraveler on February 09, 2007, 11:22:14
I think that a group should get together and do their own experiments and see what they get.  It would be interesting to see if there is a difference from a skeptic's results to a 'believer's ' result.  Provided the skeptic is a real skeptic (that is, open- minded enough to do their own study) and see what they get.

Definately, i'd like to see the results of such a study too :).