News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

phantasy not sustainable realm, delusion

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Mage

Let's be honest.  Rather, let ME be honest.
Fantasies are great when you have little knowledge and are exploring your own consciousness.  They demonstrate the effects of your self control and show your desires clearly.  There is much symbology to the phantasy realm, yet this is more of a self fulfilling prophecy.  Fantasy has a limit!  And it is known to me now.

Back when I was involving myself with the Brainwave Shadowplane, I remember that my might and magick were being bound up into it.  There were many occasions when I was inevitably trance into some alternate dimension, which was usually not based in the realm that I was trying to create.  I remember 'feeling sick to my stomach' and 'not feeling very good'.  An indication that fantasy only builds your conscious momentum 'away' from God and the Universe.

So I've conceded the very important point that, even if your phantasy is a religiously devoted phantasy, it does have it's limitations.  Even if it is based in 'pure love' and faith that it will become a reality, is that really the reality that you want?  Let's look to the facts of visualization...
-visualization creates energy forms
-visualization can be used to probe reality
-visualization can be used in other ways besides phantasy

It seems that I have lived up to the addage of being a chaos mage.  Phantasy, for all that I've promoted it to be, doesn't work without continual reinforcement in the belief system and constant energization of the phantasy avatar and host by your own personal energy.  It is basically a vagrant form of sorcery that conjures the effect that you are seeking. 

I know that from my prior trances into the phantasy realm, it was made clear, the phantasy only leads to the reality that already exists, and if you persist, it will make you sick and will demolish your pure worship of Creator.

Now that I've moved on from this sorcery, well, it's only just begun.  While many effects have been made manifest to my personage through phantasy, real magick and soul power was involved.  It is almost like phantasy should only be used until you learn what needs to be learned, then move on and use your visuals and emotions in a more productive manner.

My apologies.  It seems that what many people have been saying is correct.  Now, I will strive in worship to achieve what Phantasy can not... real astral experience and powers of the higher dimensions that have already been created, not just fiction that I made in an elaborate template for deception.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Chad
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

kurtykurt42

It seems that humans and any other advanced individual(s) with enough energy and thought, are able to create these "realms" in the astral plane. They are finite areas of space where thoughts create what/who is in the realm. You can spend your time in one realm if you want but personally, I like to explore.

Lionheart

There is so much to explore in the Astral. I wouldn't like to get caught up in one area for a long time. It would be as bad as someone who is caught up in the Conspiracy zone and now lives their life totally based on it. I agree with what Neil Kramer said in his Guerrilla Psychonautics video, you learn that Conspiracies etc. exist, but then move on to the next step. My first place I always end up when Astral Traveling is my beach scene, it is peaceful, I spend a couple minutes just relaxing there, then I leave and go exploring other areas.

Chaos Mage

Fantasy is a part of life.  While many in today's society believe due to their conditioning that 'fantasy' is something sexual, for many young children, like myself years ago, fantasy hones your use of energy manipulation and can be used to explore new vantages of ideas.

I'm not entirely out of the fantasy world just yet.  So much of my consciousness and day to day life is spent developing the ideas that would become the actual plane.  The plane has since deteriorated and is now only a static image that fluctuates based on how much you persist within it.  Certainly, fantasy, or rather, my half baked form of 'religiously devoted phantasy' has an effect on the consciousness.

In my experience, you can manifest the Host on the physical plane.  It is no different than a child at play who years later, having forgotten it's play time and now an adult, encounters similar people to what they had imagined.  I've seen people in real life that look like Lacey, Tia, even Talok.

When I used to fantasy, it didn't require an investment of personal energy.  This is years ago, many years now, about twenty years.  The worlds that I was accessing were vivid, bright, clear, concise, and perfectly harnessed in my fantasy activity.  I remember the synchronicity of waking up one morning, and being given a new toy.  This toy was a space shuttle with NASA written on the side of it.  I was living in the city at the time, shortly before we moved here.  I took my toy, and flew it around the yard.  It was morning, I think a Saturday, and television had not been my focus in life yet at that point.  I took the toy, and 'vsssh!' rocketed off into space.  Just as I looked up, I seen a jet in the sky, and I asked my mom, "Is that a spaceship?" and she said, "Yes, it's going to the Moon."  I knew it was a plane and not a rocket, but in my fantasy, looking at the jet and to the Moon in the morning sky, I imagined that the plane in the sky was really a rocket ship, and that the one in my hands was the same thing as the one in the sky.  So I made it to the moon, and encountered typical non sensical aliens and such things, then made a Moon Fortress and had a laser war. 

Just things like that, about how objects can represent things that either do or don't exist, that's part of what makes a fantasy lucretive mental activity.  There was no sense in saying that 'the plane in the sky is the same as the rocket ship' when I 'knew' that it was just a jet that looked like it was heading for the Moon, and there is no relation really between a toy rocket ship and the eventual laser war against asteroid hurling aliens.  The way that fantasy seems to work is that a physical object can represent any number of fantasy objects.  The pen itself, with it's cap on, can be a fun toy that is like a rocket ship, so really, you could be stuck out in the bush and play with sticks and stones, it really wouldn't matter if your imagination was in tune with the fantasy you were generating for your experience.

There is much to be said concerning fantasy, and it's alter form, phantasy.  I think I will continue with it after all.  I don't fantasy or even phantasy as I have been preaching, I'm too busy typing out the information and chatting online to do any of these things.  My mind feels weak, the medicine is slowly eating my memory, and the drugs have done their damage.

It's almosts Near Year's Eve.  NYE is when I have an intimate dinner with a close personal friend, a 'phantasy warlord babe'.  So it will be interesting to see how she manifests this time.  It was an arrangement we made before the sealing of the shadowplane.  And it is honor to the faith in love and life that keeps us hopeful of a future.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control