News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help?

Previous topic - Next topic

Visitor

Well Selki....when all is said and done and you go through your life...however the review happens.... what will be the points where you may get a 'gold star'?  Will it be for the time every day you spent regurgitating that dream so you didn't forget a single thing...or for the time you took to go help ano person or ano something?  Or for the time you took to go do something to earn money to out your kid through some schooling or some course?  

D'you think taking time for naps to trigger an astral experience is as important as giving time to ano human or ano living something?  

Is astral playtime ever going to feature at all since it's our natural state?  Rather like spending time once we are home practicing breathing so we are ready for coming this side of the line...so we can breath!

We come here with free will...so if we want to waste our time for all eternity, sure we can.  But what a waste.  May as well stay home.

Frankly that we are gifted with time to use freely and we waste it chewing the cud over absurd subjects like this.....is an amazing priviledge not given to all.

Just a few decades ago it was the salt mines.....  Now we sit and consider suicide ...exchange our life for some cash to use to spend in shops for things we dont need and won't need and not recall buying past the exit sign of some shop or internet click.

It's batshit certifiable crazy.

This OP isn't immature .....just short on values.  The opinion that nobody but him and only by his method will his family find means to make income....and that they have no value to give to their family so may as well leave them....is exactly the deluded vision that haunts him.  That they see no other real solution to a problem is frightening.

So I now wonder...did the rest of the clan come here to put pressure on them by acting useless and incompetent so this person feels only they can sort out entire generation forward?  

This projection of powerlessness haunting their thoughts is the reality they created and what they therefore see.  So he will off himself and continue living in some quasi phase cloud they carry around with them until they see clear that it's all a delusion?  Meanwhile back on earth the bunch they left all the paper to have drunk, Drugged and squandered it entirely super fast and are cursing them mightily.

What's the saying?....easy come easy go?
Some solution.  So they think their life is worth this?  

Btw I don't knowif it's a he or she...or something....given we are moving to this Netherlands of neither.....maybe soon we will all be ITses?

baro-san

Quote from: Visitor on August 24, 2017, 03:26:22
Sorry but this is the most bat crazy idea ever.

It comes under the lunacy theories ...

When I read a post like yours, I have to recommend the poster to start his posts with "in my opinion ..." (like in that funny scene of that tv drama). And this is not for warning the reader, but to remind the poster that whatever he believes is just his opinion on the matter.

In my opinion, you're off in most of your so dismissively expressed opinions!  :-)
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Phildan1

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on August 22, 2017, 23:25:27
I am considering this option for myself. My family lives at the poverty to low middle class income level. Would taking out a high life insurance policy for my family for 10 million dollars then committing a peaceful suicide in 2 years later once the suicide clause exuding suicide in the insurance policy expires, would that count for a good karma? It would be like dying a martyr wouldn't it? That is dying for the sake of others that they might have life more abundantly. A very noble altruistic thing to do wouldn't it be? It would be totally legal. IMO it would be good karma as long as it was a peaceful death and done selfishly, and if I lived a good part of their life, and did most all that I could while here. Which is about where I am at.  :-)

EDIT: This is about giving my family opportunities not money just for the sake of money.

Plasma, instead of doing such a stupidity, You should start to take research about how to change your circumstances for your favour. Always remember, that You were the only one, who chose to live this life, which you have right now and you started it from initial probabilities.

Start to research on the sentence of "you are creating your own reality" and if you are a believer as I saw it, you should achieve fast development in it. Believe in yourself and try not to make such decision not even from joke, because it would be like you are chosing a gameplan before jumping into this reality, planning out the initial start and than maybe half a way you are just saying, ok I'm out, I'm "failed"...
Others should stop writing their own belief systems I guess not only here, it won't help anybody, only those who are like-minded and follow the same belief.

In the NP there is no time, not even space, only the vastness of physical-like realities. Maybe you have another parallel self, who failed, be better then "him/her". Show yourself that you can manage to change your thoughts and beliefs and make it now differently.

Karma? It is all about a simple thing, keep balance in your life, mostly emotionally and don't believe what everybody is saying. It is again founded on the belief construct - linear timeframe, because if you are always coming back one after another (which is a joke after in the NP the time is nonexistent) than you could have something done the wrong way in a "pervious life" and now you are in a bad situation maybe...
Reviewing your life after death? Yeah YOU are doing it to yourself, nobody else. The NP parts of you.
Reincarnation? It is only about a mystical belief of sequential time periods as mystics couldn't understand the non-existent time, with parallel multidimensional realities and for their limited understanding, they started this one too with the other stuff like past lives.
I'm not in the need to start argue with those, who can't understand how the wider reality works, this is just for your understanding. You are in fear, because of not known knowledge, which you could obtain only by yourself.
Start to read Frank Kepple's work here on Pulse, you could find it in PDF format somewhere. That is not about basics, you need to forget what you learnt I guess, because there is so much crap all over here and there on the web. You should trust yourself just keep researching. Hm I guess you should learn first project or just reprogram your "subconscious" mind with affirmations, to try somehow to get to your primary essence and just scare the excrement out of yourself to see that what is your "current" life about. I'm kidding here but maybe you have many unknowns still.

I recommend you simple pathways like Ken Elliott's work to easily learn to create your world the other way. The other recommended is Seth's "The Nature of Personal Reality" (Jane Roberts). Somebody is on the rich side, somebody is on the poor side. As long as you are good hearted, helping others and radiating out your kindness, no problem with money.
Money is a human made construct and nothing more, people are giving in vast amounts of trust in it who knows for how long and it is only a tool for buy whatever you need. But the focus itself is not on money, it is about that if you would like to achieve something, nobody will do it for you, only You.
Projecting is the same. People could cry out for NP help for guides but what you are doing instead of learning by yourself as many people and giving in the effort to realize how is it working, "guides" coming and smashing you out to other focuses - well what happens is, your own belief constructs are doing the job instead of you. I guess maybe you got what I meant here.

This Universe is mostly relies on beliefs and emotions, with thought energy.
There is another example, which billions of people are doing so well... "I hate this job/life in which I am" - meaning, you are reinforcing a belief in you that that is you reality. Imagine it differently. You don't need to concentrate on money, it is a side effect in some cases.
I'm not an all-the-knower but did my research and exploring what I need to know, learning, and always did it. I never stop in this. And I always just hugging my face, seeing daily what other people are always writing down about their beliefs of this and that and how those things are working, meanwhile they have zero experiences about those or just believing it, and that is not first hand experience. Tom Campbell could agree on this.
Well belief only carries you to the first place after "death" where billions and billions are fooling themselves in various belief constructs, it is a real shame.

Believe in Yourself, and you have enough time here and now to make decisions correctly, to be better and stop thinking not even from fun, about those stupid ideas lol.

A little reminder for others: I don't care about other's beliefs, those are for who they need it, personal, and maybe necessary for certain people, I respect it until somebody forces their beliefs on others. Everybody have beliefs of course. So I won't argue with anybody.
Plasma what are you afraid of? You have a great help here too, and you are a powerful non-physical being originally as everybody. Why are you giving away your power? :) Look inside and you will know your fears, convert them into light or love or whatever lol.
Remember, nobody does the research instead of you!

Hope this helps, just a little bit. Sort of :)
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Kzaal

What I don't understand Plasma, is that you were asking us a few days ago if there was a way to reincarnate in your current family...
Even if the thought of you killing yourself to help your family was completely selfish, the fact that you want to reincarnate in your current family once this is over makes it the opposite.
This would turn into a greedy move.
Greed is bad, and worst part of all this? If you actually reincarnated in one of your future family members then you'd be stuck in a rich family and then you would probably become greedy yourself.
Karma would slowly work it's way into you and then you'd pretty much be stuck with one of the 3 Buddhist poison.
Greed is even worse to fight if you're in a rich family, so you might even make your family suffer even more with your greedy nature...

Maybe you thought this through from the beginning and thought you could just reincarnate after all that and chill in your next life I don't know man.
I don't want to make any bad assumptions here so pardon me if I'm wrong but...

I don't feel it like I said.

No offense. I would just feel really sad if someone from theses forums actually did something like this, specially someone who's here almost everyday...
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

baro-san

Plasma, bottom line: all these verbose people tell you not to do it, but mostly they boast how knowledgeable they are.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Visitor

Bari I do believe we may indeed know something....could be from hard won experience?  

All I can tell you is that I hold the sanctity of life as absolute.  Do  I know something from my past?  Was I silly once and found it such a bad experience it's strong in my nature?  Who knows. But it's  strongly enough felt.  It seems others hold life as dear.  Maybe others also know what I know.

But all that aside it's also very illegal to encourage or support in any way any kind of self harm.  even by goading or by downplaying the opposition that just might help the person arrive at a sensible perspective.

There is someone here really unrealistic and perhaps even bi-polar  ...smacks of it to me with this unrealistic life insurance payout and reincarnate as a descendent to enjoy it.  

I think real help might be needed.  The human professional kind.

This is when forum admins need to step in and take action. 

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: Visitor on August 24, 2017, 15:36:40
But all that aside it's also very illegal to encourage or support in any way any kind of self harm.  even by goading or by downplaying the opposition that just might help the person arrive at a sensible perspective.

Illegal under what law? This is a virtual environment with participants from many countries with different laws. You are basically saying that it would be illegal to take any position in this hypothetical debate other than the established belief of one group. That's a belief trap. Philosophical tyranny.

Telling someone to commit suicide (cyber-bullying) or strongly advocating suicide in a vacuum (without debating the actual merits) is not what is happening here.

There is someone here really unrealistic and perhaps even bi-polar  ...smacks of it to me with this unrealistic life insurance payout and reincarnate as a descendent to enjoy it.  

I really don't think that is what Plasma is intending. All of their posts have had loving intent - even if it is the incorrect action.

Telling people they need help from a professional is just alienating. Plasma chose to come here to discuss this. Pulling the rip cord and saying "go see a psychiatrist" is a cop out for when dogma fails to convince.

I can't speak for all of the admins obviously, but shutting down this thread and referring Plasma else where is just non-constructive. We need to suggest and educate and learn, not force. I am already seeing Plasma reply less in this thread because we are spitting dogma instead of delving into the specifics of Plasma's rationale with the loving intent of making a significant impact.

I am not targeting anyone in particular here. I just want us to be able to co-operate without becoming overwhelmed by our strong opinions.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Kzaal on August 24, 2017, 00:40:31
I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish here plasma... I am speechless right now.

It's weird, for me pretty much from 12-15 years old to idk like 22-25 years old I've always wanted to kill myself because I found life too hard.
And now that I've finally found a meaning to it, every time that I'm about to go to sleep and that I feel like life wants to take me away and that I'm about to die, I pull myself out of sleep because I feel that dying, even in my sleep and even if it was god who wanted this, it would still be a bad move for me to let it happen.

All I'm saying is... I don't know... You shouldn't seek advice on a forum for theses kinds of things, Xanth has seen multiple scenarios like that happen over the past years and most of the time he says that you got to stop talking about it and just seek professional help.
We can't justify or defend suicide here it's not permitted.
And I would never tell someone that it's justified for whatever the amount of money his family would get... Life is priceless and it's a horrible thing to evaluate someone's life with money even your own.

Man... I don't feel good....
Sorry to hear about your past hardships with being suicidal. I've been suicidal in the past too. Even though I am no longer suicidal in the classic sense, my life is going down hill anyway because of my health problems. Even if I were to stick it out and stay around, I would end up just being a burden to my family. As I am going to be unable to work or work a minimum wage job, because of my declining physical health, it''s getting worse and worse. I do go on other forums and try to help people that are suicidal to get on medications, try self help, or just get help. But if I believe there is no hope for them then I leave them be. I am glad that you have found meaning to your life. The astral projectors here have really helped give meaning to my life. But I have reached the point in my life that I don't think I can go on physically much more without burdening my family even more. But you's have given me hope and changed my belief complex in very meaningful ways that I am sure will benefit me not only in this life but in the afterlife too, and for that I am very grateful. Because before coming here I was a real mess with my beliefs. So I don't want you to get the wrong idea here. As you can see this is more complex than a simple black and white explanations. I should have told you's about my declining health before but perhaps I just wanted to stay as positive as I could about this. But the truth is that it does play a big factor in thought process about this whole thing. Don't worry I'm not leaving this earth anytime soon. Nice to have you chime in here Kzaal.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Selski on August 24, 2017, 02:26:33
I get the impression you think 'we' (as in projectors) are somehow set apart from other people - is that correct? If so, how do you think we are different? I'm curious as from your other posts, it looks like you're carrying around a rucksack full of baggage (and by that, I mean potentially erroneous beliefs).

What knowledge do you think we have compared with non-projectors?
Astral projectors understand the afterlife is ways that many others don't. Take for instance NDE's someone can go through a dozen NDE's and not be much closer to the nuts and bolts of how the afterlife works, because they don't have them enough to really dig down the the nuts and bolts of how it works. I thought I had something special when I learned about NDEs years ago but you's take it to a whole new level. The reason why is that avid astral projectors have a lot of experience in the afterlife, so they can really get down to how the afterlife works. I have found astral projectors to have the most realistic, comprehensive, cohesive view of the afterlife out of any other religion or NDE. If you read many of the NDEs out there you realize that many of them are just self fulfilling beliefs. I use to read tons of NDEs by Christians and they just ended up reinforcing there dogmas. Astral projectors get it though. You understand that we create our own reality in the afterlife. And this really sets you apart from a vast majority of so called spiritual people. Thanks for chiming in Selski.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Selski on August 24, 2017, 02:30:08
Before I could astral project, I agreed with the above quote.

After I could astral project, I agree with the above quote.

Life an be a pile of poo too, but I still agree with the above quote.
I don't think life is priceless. Life is only as good as it's function, and experience, both naturally and spiritually. Or as Xanth might say life is only as good as it's intention. What else is there? How do you define life?

PlasmaAstralProjection

Your gift would come under one of the hardest, toughest and most destructive lessons possible ever for a human not prepared or ready to receive and prepared to contain that flood of destructive energy that would hit them.  

It's going to arrive and leave...but leave them wrecked.  And leave them feeling exactly how you do and exactly where they are now...but worse off in every way possible.

It singles you out....cuts you off ....opens flood gates for others to turn against you from jealousy, feed off you greedily and wreck you with guilt, doubt, insecurity and all manner of fear from inability to handle the money and its loss.  

the negativity of watching the destruction you will unleash may be your biggest regret.  

Before you go give them that test of a life that may destroy them....go study the after effects to lottery winners past the first week of elation and see what destruction it unleashes.  

That kind of test is reserved for those looking for major character battering.

It's a nightmare gift that will certainly change them but depending on their abilities to manage it....it may destroy them entirely.

Batshit crazy.  

But if you must give them a lesson they won't ever forget and regret their entire wasted lives.... it's your choice.

If I do decide to do this I will make sure to educate them beforehand, and/or in a long detailed note with links so that they don't end up making the same mistakes as lotto winners. I have already started the research on lotto winners. So I understand the risks already. But most lotto winners of that much don't end up bankrupt.  

As to all this astral projection being something special?  I have news for you.  We all...no exception....return home every night while the body does a reboot.  And we are all busy elsewhere.  We are learning or doing.  Some of us are so busy that we cannot ever recall a thing.  It's blanked intentionally. It's difficult if you are off somewhere to do serious work, where time is sped up (one hour =7000 yrs), to bring back that kind of bank recall ...it's impossible!  

If memory recall is the criterion that is prized or appears to be special..... some rethink is necessary.

Astral projectors are kept in tight playpen areas so they don't go anywhere, see anything or do anything....because they don't know how to.  In essence they waste their time frolicking in play pens.  Is that special?  Well it's ok if your ego needs to feel that. I think it's a waste of time personally.
Well if you saw the place I was in belief wise before learning about other religions and astral projection you would understand. It was the beliefs that shaped me much more than anything else. You have to know that I came from a fundamentalist christian home so I was coerced into a terrible belief system before opening my eyes, so I hope that helps you understand my background better. Thanks for chiming in Visitor.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on August 24, 2017, 03:34:01
Don't sweat it. It isn't a good thing that we come off as pro life - grouping with people that have similar beliefs is the beginning of belief trap culture. If we can't discuss it here we have a problem.

Right didn't exactly think of it that way but yeah, if this can't be talked about here with an open mind then there is a problem.

Yeah, it really isn't that difficult to understand if you aren't held back by a strong bias. I suspect that spiritual growth is just a terminology issue - I am talking about fulfilling the quest for ultimate truth, growing, being the best you can be. Natural thinking is certainly a part of it.

Yes, getting out of our comfort zone is a big part of overcoming whether it's spiritually or naturally.

The way I see it, growth is a necessity, because the only other option is regression or staying the same. One direction is the way of life, the other direction is the way of death or stagnation leading to regression.

Yea all I see is myself as being is very stagnate if I don't go the way of the martyr. As I told Kazzal, all I see is a decline in health from here on for years to come to the point where I am going to have to stop working and just be a burden on my family and the system. Life is only as good as it's function, and experience.

You might be right about creating more growth as a martyr, this is where serious thinking comes in. In order to act with truth you must display sober judgment of the outcome with the right metrics.

Yeah I just don't see too many options left with my declining physical health. Besides insurance companies have a lot of money anyway. I'd be doing society and favor, as the money will just end up going to the top one percent of society anyway if I don't do anything.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on August 24, 2017, 08:49:56
This is why I say you have a lot of growing up to do still, Plasma.
You honestly don't understand the difference.  Not even a little...

Yes I do see the differences but they can be interchanged with my situation I believe.

Quote from: Xanth on August 24, 2017, 08:49:56
You... you're just looking for an excuse. 
Really? I've got a 3.8 GPA in college for two years, my situation has changed though and going to college doesn't seem tenable due to my declining health. I will just end up being a burden to my family and the system if I don't stay here. If I could I would get a job and get a wife with children and a home, but that isn't possible for me literally. Unless some breakthrough cure comes soon, I my options will be very limited for living a meaningful life for not only myself but the coming generation. It's not enough for me to be just alive, I want greatness, and no I don't mean that in an egotistical way.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Visitor on August 24, 2017, 12:33:13
Just a few decades ago it was the salt mines.....  Now we sit and consider suicide ...exchange our life for some cash to use to spend in shops for things we dont need and won't need and not recall buying past the exit sign of some shop or internet click.

It's batshit certifiable crazy.

What money am I getting out of this. I realize that if I go, I may not be back to the physical for a very very very long time. I realize that there are somethings that can only be learned here. This is a BIG sacrifice on my behalf.

This OP isn't immature .....just short on values.
No I am short on physical health. My health is declining and I don't think I'll be able to survive much less thrive in 10 years from now. I've got chronic health conditions that are beyond doctors ability to fix.

The opinion that nobody but him and only by his method will his family find means to make income....and that they have no value to give to their family so may as well leave them....is exactly the deluded vision that haunts him.  That they see no other real solution to a problem is frightening.

Yes there are other options, but this is probably my best option.

This projection of powerlessness haunting their thoughts is the reality they created and what they therefore see.  So he will off himself and continue living in some quasi phase cloud they carry around with them until they see clear that it's all a delusion?  Meanwhile back on earth the bunch they left all the paper to have drunk, Drugged and squandered it entirely super fast and are cursing them mightily.

What's the saying?....easy come easy go?
Some solution.  So they think their life is worth this?  

So many assumptions here.

Btw I don't knowif it's a he or she...or something....given we are moving to this Netherlands of neither.....maybe soon we will all be ITses?
I'm a guy.

Look do you want to understand my thinking and perhaps sway me or just stay in your own mind?

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Phildan1 on August 24, 2017, 14:30:38
Plasma, instead of doing such a stupidity, You should start to take research about how to change your circumstances for your favour. Always remember, that You were the only one, who chose to live this life, which you have right now and you started it from initial probabilities.

Start to research on the sentence of "you are creating your own reality" and if you are a believer as I saw it, you should achieve fast development in it. Believe in yourself and try not to make such decision not even from joke, because it would be like you are chosing a gameplan before jumping into this reality, planning out the initial start and than maybe half a way you are just saying, ok I'm out, I'm "failed"...
Others should stop writing their own belief systems I guess not only here, it won't help anybody, only those who are like-minded and follow the same belief.

In the NP there is no time, not even space, only the vastness of physical-like realities. Maybe you have another parallel self, who failed, be better then "him/her". Show yourself that you can manage to change your thoughts and beliefs and make it now differently.

Karma? It is all about a simple thing, keep balance in your life, mostly emotionally and don't believe what everybody is saying. It is again founded on the belief construct - linear timeframe, because if you are always coming back one after another (which is a joke after in the NP the time is nonexistent) than you could have something done the wrong way in a "pervious life" and now you are in a bad situation maybe...
Reviewing your life after death? Yeah YOU are doing it to yourself, nobody else. The NP parts of you.
Reincarnation? It is only about a mystical belief of sequential time periods as mystics couldn't understand the non-existent time, with parallel multidimensional realities and for their limited understanding, they started this one too with the other stuff like past lives.
I'm not in the need to start argue with those, who can't understand how the wider reality works, this is just for your understanding. You are in fear, because of not known knowledge, which you could obtain only by yourself.
Start to read Frank Kepple's work here on Pulse, you could find it in PDF format somewhere. That is not about basics, you need to forget what you learnt I guess, because there is so much crap all over here and there on the web. You should trust yourself just keep researching. Hm I guess you should learn first project or just reprogram your "subconscious" mind with affirmations, to try somehow to get to your primary essence and just scare the excrement out of yourself to see that what is your "current" life about. I'm kidding here but maybe you have many unknowns still.

I recommend you simple pathways like Ken Elliott's work to easily learn to create your world the other way. The other recommended is Seth's "The Nature of Personal Reality" (Jane Roberts). Somebody is on the rich side, somebody is on the poor side. As long as you are good hearted, helping others and radiating out your kindness, no problem with money.
Money is a human made construct and nothing more, people are giving in vast amounts of trust in it who knows for how long and it is only a tool for buy whatever you need. But the focus itself is not on money, it is about that if you would like to achieve something, nobody will do it for you, only You.
Projecting is the same. People could cry out for NP help for guides but what you are doing instead of learning by yourself as many people and giving in the effort to realize how is it working, "guides" coming and smashing you out to other focuses - well what happens is, your own belief constructs are doing the job instead of you. I guess maybe you got what I meant here.

This Universe is mostly relies on beliefs and emotions, with thought energy.
There is another example, which billions of people are doing so well... "I hate this job/life in which I am" - meaning, you are reinforcing a belief in you that that is you reality. Imagine it differently. You don't need to concentrate on money, it is a side effect in some cases.
I'm not an all-the-knower but did my research and exploring what I need to know, learning, and always did it. I never stop in this. And I always just hugging my face, seeing daily what other people are always writing down about their beliefs of this and that and how those things are working, meanwhile they have zero experiences about those or just believing it, and that is not first hand experience. Tom Campbell could agree on this.
Well belief only carries you to the first place after "death" where billions and billions are fooling themselves in various belief constructs, it is a real shame.

Believe in Yourself, and you have enough time here and now to make decisions correctly, to be better and stop thinking not even from fun, about those stupid ideas lol.

A little reminder for others: I don't care about other's beliefs, those are for who they need it, personal, and maybe necessary for certain people, I respect it until somebody forces their beliefs on others. Everybody have beliefs of course. So I won't argue with anybody.
Plasma what are you afraid of? You have a great help here too, and you are a powerful non-physical being originally as everybody. Why are you giving away your power? :) Look inside and you will know your fears, convert them into light or love or whatever lol.
Remember, nobody does the research instead of you!

Hope this helps, just a little bit. Sort of :)
Wow that was quite a read.  :-)  Thank you for your concern, but as I told the others this is more than just me committing suicide. I have a declining health condition, and I doubt my body can take much more of this. I have went to college and got a 3.8 GPA, I tried my hardest, but sometimes "in the end it doesn't even matter." Thank you so much for your concern I feel the love. And I am grateful for that.  :-)

EscapeVelocity

"Understand you and perhaps sway you", no, I don't think so sadly...you don't appear to be open to changing your opinion. Okay, your choice.

My last thought to you Plasma is this, maybe the noble course is to experience your physical decline and allow the opportunity for your family/friends to deal with it as best they can, in the manner they choose to support you through this period...just maybe that is the more difficult, yet more noble choice...it is a tough thing, I grant you that; I will face my own version likely in several years...

-------------------------------------------

Visitor-

Your opening insights were quite welcome, insightful and intriguing...now you are moving to insistence and arrogance. You might back off a bit; confidence is welcome, more maybe not so.

You might allow us our astral playtime pens. If you have perspective beyond this, then you should also have the responsible perspective that necessarily goes along with that, to allow us to be where we presently are. The fact that you don't automatically recognize this tells me a lot.

Please refer to posters by their proper names; the fact that you missed two is sadly indicative of your disdain and disregard. Maybe just a simple mistake; in your case, probably not.

I have always had a problem with this one- "Money is the root of all evil."

No, the proper translation should be "The love of money is the root of many evils." It is the "love" of many things, all things that lead to power. The love of power over others...accumulation of money is the most immediate method...money is just a form of exchange, a form of convenience... The over-love of money is the same as greed, avarice; a basic unbalance of any form of emotion/desire in the Physical.
Funny how it goes from biblical to fundamental...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Kzaal on August 24, 2017, 15:04:17
What I don't understand Plasma, is that you were asking us a few days ago if there was a way to reincarnate in your current family...
Even if the thought of you killing yourself to help your family was completely selfish, the fact that you want to reincarnate in your current family once this is over makes it the opposite.
This would turn into a greedy move.
Greed is bad, and worst part of all this? If you actually reincarnated in one of your future family members then you'd be stuck in a rich family and then you would probably become greedy yourself.
Karma would slowly work it's way into you and then you'd pretty much be stuck with one of the 3 Buddhist poison.
Greed is even worse to fight if you're in a rich family, so you might even make your family suffer even more with your greedy nature...

Maybe you thought this through from the beginning and thought you could just reincarnate after all that and chill in your next life I don't know man.
I don't want to make any bad assumptions here so pardon me if I'm wrong but...

I don't feel it like I said.

No offense. I would just feel really sad if someone from theses forums actually did something like this, specially someone who's here almost everyday...
As bad as the rich has it, the poor have it much worse. The poor are much more likely to suffer from violence or become violent because of the lack of resources. So that isn't the issue here. I am not too worried about the effects of my family getting rich. Robots will soon be taking all of our jobs anyway.

As far as if I could reincarnate into my family because they are rich. Well there is no guarantee of that happening and I realize that. It's not like I am here thinking I kill myself to be rich. That kind of thinking is non-sense. I realize that the rich have their own but different struggles compared to the poor. But to think that somehow the poor-man's struggles are better is non-sense. You know the rich have to make it in to for instance go to the best university or deal with gold-diggers or whatever. It doesn't buy happiness but it does buy comfort, and security which is a lofty spiritual goal. I would consider exiting life anyway without that possibility, my health is declining anyways so I am running out of options. When push comes to shove I know that I only have so much time before my health goes south, and then what? Am I going to get on disability for the rest of my life? Reincarnating into my future family is one of the least of my worries right now. Thanks for chiming in Kazzl.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: baro-san on August 24, 2017, 15:09:40
Plasma, bottom line: all these verbose people tell you not to do it, but mostly they boast how knowledgeable they are.
??

PlasmaAstralProjection

Bari I do believe we may indeed know something....could be from hard won experience?
Yes I've already been in the depths of despair, so I know what it's like.

All I can tell you is that I hold the sanctity of life as absolute.

What do you define life as?

I looked up the word sanctity and I got - ultimate importance and inviolability. Your being too kind, what gives me ultimate importance in this life?

Someone really has to go above and beyond to be convicted for aiding a suicide. First of all this is all just in theory as of right now, I'm not going to the store tonight to kill myself.

There is someone here really unrealistic and perhaps even bi-polar

People with Bi-polar or any real mental issues can't get a 3.8 GPA in college like I have. I'm very smart, and I've been a consistent poster on these forums. So don't try to pigeonhole me into your box that you have created.

...smacks of it to me with this unrealistic life insurance payout and reincarnate as a descendent to enjoy it.  

Read the last post I did for Kzaal.

Take action? For what? Someone that thinks outside of the box? I didn't harass anyone, I haven't flamed anyone, I haven't trolled anyone. I get on the suicide forums a lot and it's exactly this type of mentality that makes people want to kill themselves, because it alienates them. They tell them to go see a therapist and don't even want to associate with them again. That is what causes people to go to places like sanctioned suicide and other pro-choice suicide forums.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on August 24, 2017, 16:52:29
Illegal under what law? This is a virtual environment with participants from many countries with different laws. You are basically saying that it would be illegal to take any position in this hypothetical debate other than the established belief of one group. That's a belief trap. Philosophical tyranny.

Telling someone to commit suicide (cyber-bullying) or strongly advocating suicide in a vacuum (without debating the actual merits) is not what is happening here.

I really don't think that is what Plasma is intending. All of their posts have had loving intent - even if it is the incorrect action.

Telling people they need help from a professional is just alienating. Plasma chose to come here to discuss this. Pulling the rip cord and saying "go see a psychiatrist" is a cop out for when dogma fails to convince.

I can't speak for all of the admins obviously, but shutting down this thread and referring Plasma else where is just non-constructive. We need to suggest and educate and learn, not force. I am already seeing Plasma reply less in this thread because we are spitting dogma instead of delving into the specifics of Plasma's rationale with the loving intent of making a significant impact.

I am not targeting anyone in particular here. I just want us to be able to co-operate without becoming overwhelmed by our strong opinions.
Thanks ThaomasOfGrey, your the only reasonable one on this thread. You and maybe Phildan. I feel like everyone else is just virtue signaling, just saying the politically correct thing for the sake of saying the politically correct thing. And even though my internet was down earlier which delayed my replies, I did almost leave this thread, I mean why should I try to have some meaningful conversation about this if almost everyone doesn't want to consider the way I think in order to possibly sway me, and god for bid they might actually learn how to think outside of the box themselves in the process. Thanks for chiming in ThaomasOfGrey.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on August 24, 2017, 23:08:18
"Understand you and perhaps sway you", no, I don't think so sadly...you don't appear to be open to changing your opinion. Okay, your choice.

My last thought to you Plasma is this, maybe the noble course is to experience your physical decline and allow the opportunity for your family/friends to deal with it as best they can, in the manner they choose to support you through this period...just maybe that is the more difficult, yet more noble choice...it is a tough thing, I grant you that; I will face my own version likely in several years...
I've already been near death with my family in the past so I hope I don't have to experience that again at such a young age. And I thank you for chiming in here with me in this thread at least. You've been good to me, and your opinions don't go without thoughtful consideration.  :-)

Visitor

Well Plasma here is all I want to say and I am off...

Your OP header said it all.  You know it's crazy or an act of a victim.  So really you are milking it for sympathy and entertainment.

Evidently you are intelligent enough...but not that intelligent because then you would know personality disorders and/or mental disorders and intelligence are not mutually exclusive.  So you have the brains to go do something about your life but are just too ...what?....lazy?  Another one of these generation x'ers who want to be spoon fed?  

You are not living in poverty.  You have internet.  That presupposes a home.  Plenty of people live in poverty and you are milking it pretending.  Well....given we create our reality with our thoughts and beliefs.....I can predict what conditions you will create.  Don't go bleating about it then....wallow in your misery quietly...it's by choice.  People can become addicted to misery....nobody can help till you hit rock bottom and decide you want to change.  So keep your misery and enjoy it fully till you are done.

As to the hair rained scheme...which it is....

Hard reality will apply and either the insurance payout will be denied or the beneficiaries will almost instantly lose the entire lot.  Emptying a bucket in a glass of water tends to overturn the lot and it all goes everywhere.  Recipients have to accept it.  If they are like you...like attracts like.....don't forget the apple never falls far from the tree....crabs in a barrel hold onto each other etc.....they like their misery and lifestyle and are just as addicted to gripping and performing.  So nature will take its course and that will be that.

From a personal 'spiritual' perspective...you are disrespecting yourself, your ability and your entire bunch of people that banded together to make your life happen and keep you going.  You are not alone.  You have a team.  Every cell in your body is intelligent and has a brain and has a choice to group with your energy for the purposes of its advancement while helping you construct a 'body' to experience this dimension.  It's a joint effort.  You are like a loose cannon thinking muddled grey thoughts and in your own mission to self destruct.  

It's them who have responded here through every single poster.  They got them to tell you in black and white what they think. These responses are not accidental.  It's their message to you.  The universe...your team of helpers...every cell in your body...has responded to your question.

Pick your sorry self up....go get a job...make a job...clean windows ...do something....because it's in the doing something that the universe can find you and send something towards you via another person.  But you have to pitch in and work.  One step..one day....one cent.....it all adds up.  

Sure free will applies.  So while you surround yourself with such muck nobody can see you and you are alone.  And that's how you will stay...in the slime pit of self pity.  It's your choice.  Body or no body..dead or alive....that's where you will stay ....here or there ....until you sort yourself out.  So may as well be here so you can actually get a life and stop wasting your team's efforts to get you going.

But I do also understand that you are probably in life 200++ doing exactly the same thing and habits are hard to break.  We all have our own challenges and getting off your but is yours.  Seems easy for us....but probably too scary for you.  It's easier to self sabotage then face the possibility of making something happen.  Because that's what you are shitting yourself over...making something happen.  

If you really want to live in poverty...hike across to Africa ...that's where poverty can be found.  Don't bother taking anything because people there don't have shoes, clothes or food.  They scratch like chickens the bare earth for something to eat.  Internet isn't even on the horizon.  

But you are in a wealthy environment with loads of opportunity...you have some education...enough to get into some training ....evidently you set yourself up to have all this to give you options to use to get going.....so overcoming your fear of achieving is all ho,ding you in the grey slimepit.....get off your backside.  

Or not. Groundhog Day yet again....

Visitor

Just a practical thought...are you vit b12 or B17 or B complex deficient? 

Check it out.  B17 deficiency causes depression and all manner of stuff depending on your weakness

Selski

Visitor - just to clarify my post was in all genuineness, there were no 'having a poke at you' undertones. I enjoyed your playpen scenario - it made me laugh when I imagined it. That's all. And my question was genuine too - I wanted to get an idea of what you deemed time well spent...so thank you for answering that. Personally, I often wonder if absolutely everything we do is a complete 'waste of time'. It all depends on ones beliefs I suppose.  :-)
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Selski

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection...my life is going down hill anyway because of my health problems. Even if I were to stick it out and stay around, I would end up just being a burden to my family. As I am going to be unable to work or work a minimum wage job, because of my declining physical health, it''s getting worse and worse.

Plasma - I just want to say I fully understand this as I'm also in the same boat. I'm lucky in that I've found a job where I can work from home at my own hours on a computer, but otherwise life is tough.

Sending you plenty of kind, loving thoughts.  :-)
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.