News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Mothers Intuition

Previous topic - Next topic

Aries

Thats cool, I believe it.
My Mom and I have had a similar thing befor. Also my Dad and I have had a similar expierence. I think its not so much just the Mom, but more of a parent thing in general.
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

volcomstone

rupert sheldrake has done many a scientific
(double blind) test concerning mothers and milk letdown

he was able to determine that statistically above chance, a mothers milk letdown would coincide with their infants need

as well there are many stories of mother's or fathers knowing that thier child is in distress

it happens to mostly to people you are very close to, animals can also pick up distress signals,  it would seem that distress or pain will jump the psychic link between two people very easily, but happy, or neutral experiences doesn't seem to cause any linkage
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Nay

Thank you for sharing that, T.B. It brought a smile to my face! It must make you feel all that more closer to your children [:)]

I know that I have a connection with all of my children, and at one time or another in their lives, something wonderful and heartwarming has happened between us, making that connection even stronger.  The only thing I don't like, is when I wake up early in the morning, enjoying the peace and quiet and I start to think about my youngest, and sure enough..if I think longer than 5 mins, he wakes up, as if I actually called him! Then the peace and quiet is gone..hehehehe. oh well, his smile in the morning makes up for that.  I have actually had to stop myself from thinking about him, so he WONT wake up..[:P]

Nay

The Bard

Tonight my lovely 18 year old step-daughter took my children out on the town. They went to some arcade, fake rock climbing place with rides. Afterwards they went sledding. My husband was working late at the Tobbogan making shop and I decided to take a nap. Before I went to sleep I had a vision of my 9 year old son in distress and felt his tears. I was worried and prayed for him.

When they got home he jumped in my arms and told me that when they were sledding he hurt himself really bad. His leg is very bruised. He told me he didn't have a very good night. I told him that I knew because I felt his distress. That is the second time I have felt one of my children during a time of distress. Now I know where the words "A Mothers intuition" came from.