News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

MSN Messenger: The end?

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazbadan

Have you heard about any future changes on messenger (MSN)?

I heard something about changes, like paying and/or having a max limit of 20 friends on your list..and so on. What do u know about that?

Again (if truth) microsoft is trying to win money. Free services? Whats that?
I love you!

Gimble

yeah i heard the same through a stupid chain email...

As if i even trust one of those

Infact, burn them all ! :combust:
Take my charge with pride, sacrifice

.Rachel.

I wouldn't believe the rumors, i certainly don't, so no worries

Kazbadan

Thanks

Rachel: your avatar is beautiful! where can i get a pic like that, but in a bigger format?
I love you!

.Rachel.

Thanks, unfortunately i don't know as I've had this pic on my PC for ages and don't recall where its from, sorry i cant help.

Kazbadan

ok, no problem, thanks anyway.
I love you!

James S

Kaz,

Creating avatars like Rachel's is easy if you get hold of a thumbnail generator. Do a web search for "thumbnail generator" and you'll find a few. That's how I got mine - its a thumbnail made from a full sized pic.

Thumbnail generators do much more than just scaling the picture, like you can do with image editors. They use compression routines to retain clarity. You can also specify the exact size you want, so you can meet Adrian's standards for this site.

Have fun!
:smile:
James.

Rob

Kaz, just use trillian, it is soooo much better!!

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Blackstream

I've never really used msn anyways.  AIM and Yahoo are much better, in my experience anyways.
There is no spoon

AstralBorn

Msn isnot going to cost they have sworn it will allways be free
And the contact list limit only just whent up there not going to put it down to 20.
Don't worrie...
They say that Ignorance is bliss, But hey I wouldnt know...
How is it for you?

Kazbadan

I love you!