News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Music that brings you closer to ...........

Previous topic - Next topic

maddutchman

Just a matter of curiosity,

What song best describes that perfect moment, where all things blend into one, and no other thought can distract you from that everlasting now?
Dutchman

l00p

for me man its just the genre, trance
i am obsessed with that type of music, its a passion and every time i listen to it, i drift into my own world of happiness its like wow man i get this feeling inside my body like butterflies, it makes me want to cry of happiness =]] awww man

Leilah

Song: Lateralus by Tool

Songs: anything from A Silver Mt. Zion, Explosions in the Sky, or Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.

maddutchman

Goodspeed..... have some pretty emotive songs. Great stuff : :thumbsup:
Dutchman

SpeaK

Hallucinogen - L.S.D.
Shpongle - Divine Moments of Truth
Astral Projection - Aurora Borealis

Hallucinogen is psytrance, Astral Projection is goa, Shpongle is psy-chillout-ambient-something. :P

God how I love these songs. There's so much to discover they just can't get uninteresting. (well they can, but even after over a year of constant listening, they still haven't for me)

Stookie

Bob Marley: Three Little Birds
or
John Coltrane: A Love Supreme

Leilah

Quote from: maddutchmanGoodspeed..... have some pretty emotive songs. Great stuff : :thumbsup:

Definitely.
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place

El-Bortukali

Quote from: maddutchmanJust a matter of curiosity,

What song best describes that perfect moment, where all things blend into one, and no other thought can distract you from that everlasting now?

m2m - the day you went away
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

Leilah

Ah. I forgot about Sigur Rós. Almost any song from from Ágætis Byrjun brings me back to the present moment. Right here. Right now.
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place

RooJ

Thats a tough question..

Id definitely agree with Sigur Rós and Godspeed,
in the same type of catagory:

*Explosions in the sky - first breath after coma.
*65 days of static - i swallowed hard like i understood.
*Aphex Twin - Stone In Focus (I have no idea why i like listening to this so much, its the same small peice of music repeating for 10 minutes :\, its the music used in "Spoilsbury Toast Boy" by David Firth of fat-pie.com (awesome animation))
*The Dandy Warhols - Sleep

As far as trance goes it doesnt get much better then Rank1 - Airwave  :grin:.

I have a strange and vast taste in music and it shows, because recently i created one of my favourite compilations of all time, and its made up of music from the homeworld series of pc games and of X2 - the threat. I swear no CD on earth will get you relaxed and make you forget your troubles quicker  :smile: .

>RooJ