News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My Black Humor

Previous topic - Next topic

cainam_nazier

Okay that is funny.

And odd because I hear this EXACT phrase alot too.

"Its ok David...your a good type of weird"...

Oh, yeah.  I want to be cremated and shot out of a cannon.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

distant bell

I wahnt to be dumped in the ocean or fead to the birds...

Or do I really whant this??

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

Fenris

Yeah Im prepared to be feed to livestock but I think the most horrible after death body experience would be medical school. Urrrrrrrgh.....

Cadaver exercise #2- case history

Name of deceased: David Samson
Establish Probable cause of death: Violent
Identified phsiological health risks: Extream Caffein levels, dangerously high digested SPAM count, fingernails have a blood alcohol reading.
Recored last quote: "Hey...I can drive"

My uni is no fun, I do anatomy but we dont have the facilities for cadavers, it would be like the rat disection in grade 12 but much much more ...(whats an exceptable way of expresing morbid facination?)

Be sure to have fun tomorrow

David

Veni Vidi Vici

Tom

Actually, I don't really have any particular reaction to this thread. Does the fact that all of this seems perfectly normal to me make me weird, too?

Qui-Gon Jinn

I want my remains to be sucked up in a black hole, one hell of a last ride...  quite original as well...  yiihaaa!!!  What if I come out from that black hole in another part of the physical universe, intact, alive n´ kickin´...   what if?
    ....what if you slept, and what if in your sleep you dreamed, and what if in your dream you went to heaven and there you plucked a strange and beautiful flower, and what if when you awoke you had the flower in your hand? Oh, what then?  

Tom - yea, probably...  don´t worry though, you´re in good company ;)

There is no emotion, there is peace... so, peace.. //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

Fenris

Not quite sure what the motivation behind this one is but if you are as twisted as me you might (even then chances are slim) find it funny.

I was amoung a group of people and the age old "what do you want to happen with your body when you die" topic came up

I decided that when I die I would like to be cremated (ok nothing new yet) and bottled. Then I want a faithful friend or my brother to sneak away with my genuin ashes and head west where they will locate a large cattle station. Upon arivial they are to mix my ashes with the live stock food... and then refrein from eating steak for the next year.

Its ok, Im one of those people who wares normal street clothes and acts 'normally' and still comes off as kinda wierd. "Its ok David...your a good type of weird"... never did understand it.

But if you DID find it kinda amusing you will LOVE this link
//http://www.tiac.net/users/cri/darwin.html//

If you like it be sure to do a web search on darwin awards because there are heaps of sites.

If there is a humor beter than dark humor...I dont want to know about it

Veni Vidi Vici