News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My Bloodline Would Mix Well With That Of An Advanced Reptilian Race

Previous topic - Next topic

Stookie

Nay

LOL..wow.. :-D   I think I do believe the world is going to implode now...  People are really starting to think some wild things...and really, really believe it...  :-o

BadCookie

Quote from: TalaNay on September 29, 2006, 17:21:49
LOL..wow.. :-D   I think I do believe the world is going to implode now...  People are really starting to think some wild things...and really, really believe it...  :-o
What is real ? What is reality no one truly knows because we edit what we see, basted on the experiences we have had in this life. So There are like billions of version of what reality is on this planet and conflicts stem for people believing that thire version is the true version.

Im still wondering y I exist, maybe a question I will never truly understand for I am just a being filled with questions, and like every person on the planet I have formulated my version of the truth. So basically where all full of it but hay what can I say, at least the feeling of oneness with the universe seams in my case to bring me a degree of comfort.

The inter-nets =)
"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

Nay

LOL!  After more intense reading.. I recant on my first opinion.  :-D   Tongue in cheek..  :lol:

Spawn_Xe

Why do people journey across the globe before taking a journey within themselves?

WalkerInTheWoods

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

iNNERvOYAGER

The reptilian thing is funny. You can even pay someone to purge your akashic DNA of any reptilian contamination. (because reptiles are really, really bad or something?)

got to thinking about the description of Angelic beings. They have wings with feathers. Birds are the descendants of the dinosaur and have reptile ancestry.

The bat is a mammal, very cute and cuddly, although I think most people would be terrified to see a humanoid being with large bat wings and would fear of demons and the devil.

point being that in our general collective psyche, birds and feathers are soft and fluffy, good and Devinne, (although descendant of the reptile), where as the bat, a member of our mammal family is the symbol evil with its creepy wings of skin.