News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My Head Hurts

Previous topic - Next topic

jc84corvette

When I did energy work and listen to stuff lile BWGEN I have only positive affects. Do you have ADD, ADHD, or other mental problems? That could be the reason.

If you don't I would guess the your focusing to much.

Van-Stolin

Strange, I read a website on the whole shift thing and one of the things it said was that people sensitive to it would experience headaches, maybe that is why.  

Do you also get sudden muscle craps or have flu like symptoms, but don't have the flu?
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

cube

The first time I used the fake hemisync mp3 I sort of started to project. I got the popping noises a few times like my brain was popping out of my skull, but this startled me and ended the projection instantly.

The next day I had an awful headache but it went away on its own.

Now I think I'm better at blanking my mind for longer periods so I ought to try that mp3 again. Thanks for reminding me!!
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Mack

quote:
Originally posted by jc84corvette

Do you have ADD, ADHD, or other mental problems? That could be the reason.

No i don't. It's kind of hard to explain i feel dizzy.  It's like if your sea sick, but not sick you just feel dizzy.
Ive stoped listening to brainwave's which i believe is the problem, and if this still goes on ill have to get it checked out with a doctor. [:(] Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Mack

*bump*

I don't know guys maybe its to much computer, or i have a brain tumor I got no idea might be when i tried the New Energy Ways.... I'm messed up I now have troubles sleeping at night i feel dizzy [:(]

Aries

Dont worry listening to the CD's and trying new energy development wouldnt hurt you in anyway. Maybe your just feeling it alittle bit different then the rest of us... take some time off from the stuff, relax alittle and you'll be fine.
Better luck next time...
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

kakkarot

try meditating, or even just sitting in proper pose and slowly drawing deep breaths. (if you don't already)

~kakkarot

Aries

Whats the proper pose?
-Aries

brisck1

well you could always see a doctor if you are worried...

Aries

Yea a Doctor is always a good idea if you wanna end up like Donny Darko...
DAMN THE DOCTORS!!!
J/K hehe
No seriously though, what would a doctor do?? "Heres some aspirin... that will be 50.00"
-Aries

jc84corvette

I wouldn't go to a doctor. There is many things you could do to fix this.

Maby its all mental. Thats how I deal with pain. I think its all mental and my mind is telling my body to stop something. But I just ignore it because I know my body can take it. So try thinking positive and **cking the "pain".

Aries

Whenever I get like a leg cramp or some thing I just punch the hell out of it... then when I stop it doesnt hurt anymore. Maybe you should slap your self around some?
-Aries

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by Aries

Whenever I get like a leg cramp or some thing I just punch the hell out of it... then when I stop it doesnt hurt anymore. Maybe you should slap your self around some?
-Aries

LOL I do that too.

Mack

Ever since i started doing energy work/listening to brainwave's etc, ive started to get wavy/disorrented feelings.  Is this normal, i have no idea what it is, but every time i read, lay down i start to feel wavy. [:(]