News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My journey into altered states of consciousness

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan McDougall

Altered states of Consciousness

While in an altered state of consciousness I had a revelation about how poorly we use or understand our bodies, how great a potential instrument it is and the great gift by God for allowing us to inhabit such a wonderful precise vehicle of life. Our brains are the most complex material things in Gods physical universe

Your body as an instrument of unimaginable precision.

Given a lesson on how to really utilize my body senses I became s aware of the intensity of colors unimaginably beautiful and countless not normally observed, with new eyes everything, blazed in high definition, colors bright and beautiful, flowers shimmering living light of a million hues, all thing living in their unique harmonious vibrations.

We usually go around partially deaf with senses that only sense what we want them to sense. Battered by noises God did not design them for the beauty of sound is lost. But humming in the dark I could hear the angels join in with a host or chorus of heavily song.

Everything sang I could see the colors of music, I could hear and fell the caress of smell as sound, the taste of music and colors, the whole body absorbed vibrations of life much more intensely than our normal Grey like dim perception of the wonder all around us the beauty of the world

I knew then that I had never come remotely close to knowing what an almost infinite precise instrument a humans whole body really was. It is not only the brain that perceives reality; each cell is individual aware parts of my body. Our bodies should be utilized like one composite entity. Then even in this material realm we can merge with the divine, momentarily.

It is possible to switch to seeing with ears, tasting with eyes, listening sense of taste, smell and feel. Every atom, every cell, every organ of a person's physical body should and can exist in a harmonious whole, as an intelligent composite living being.

In this heightened state of awareness it is possible to see everything in the minutest detail, things that were in the past simply overlooked or just shrugged off as an important will now ring out as messages and lesson from the world and the universe. Merge and sing with the stars

We have never learned how to utilize the amazing precise sensory organ that is our entire body. In this state of awareness one could stand still and hear the chirp of a billion birds which are as quantum particles flashing in the mind of God. They sing the song of existence and creation and we are deaf to their beautiful song and its real meaning.

Learning to use the whole body, as one great sensory instrument, I could perceive things that normally go completely unnoticed. Looking carefully with all my combined bodily senses I could read the messages from the universe all around me.

I could see things as minute as a vibrating electron, or the great expanding universe, existence told me of the past, present and future. If we only observed carefully using all our senses we would see everything, taste, smell, feel, hear, breathe, and see as well as our innate psychic intuitive abilities.

Objects like a rock or brick vibrated with images and sounds if we would only put our hands on them and patiently wait. Everything around one contains information.

Then nothing would overtake us as a complete surprise as we become one with all existence and hear the song of creation all around usual the time.

People became open books to me as I could hear in my mind every word they were thinking, and I had to close my mind against the cacophony of meaningless babble, until I could filter it out and hear the beauty of glorious minds all around me, both human and animal.

I had to retreat in shock and horror from the dark bleakness from some real depraved thoughts that sometimes entered my mind. And learned to filter them out and learn to accept and embrace all that is beautiful and loving about our beautiful blue water planet and the unimaginable wonder of the universe and God from out of which it was born.

My body, mind, soul and spirit as stilled my inner being to really hear, feel, see taste smell and merge with the Super-
Consciousness, began to expand in such unimaginable exhilaration that my finite mind and self embraced all of existence and

I saw and understood everything just like God did, for an infinitesimal tiny moment and then I reverted back to self.Altered states of Consciousness

While in an altered state of consciousness I had a revelation about how poorly we use or understand our bodies, how great a potential instrument it is and the great gift by God for allowing us to inhabit such a wonderful precise vehicle of life. Our brains are the most complex material things in Gods physical universe

Your body as an instrument of unimaginable precision.

Given a lesson on how to really utilize my body senses I became s aware of the intensity of colors unimaginably beautiful and countless not normally observed, with new eyes everything, blazed in high definition, colors bright and beautiful, flowers shimmering living light of a million hues, all thing living in their unique harmonious vibrations.

We usually go around partially deaf with senses that only sense what we want them to sense. Battered by noises God did not design them for the beauty of sound is lost. But humming in the dark I could hear the angels join in with a host or chorus of heavily song.

Everything sang I could see the colors of music, I could hear and fell the caress of smell as sound, the taste of music and colors, the whole body absorbed vibrations of life much more intensely than our normal Grey like dim perception of the wonder all around us the beauty of the world

I knew then that I had never come remotely close to knowing what an almost infinite precise instrument a humans whole body really was. It is not only the brain that perceives reality; each cell is individual aware parts of my body. Our bodies should be utilized like one composite entity. Then even in this material realm we can merge with the divine, momentarily.

It is possible to switch to seeing with ears, tasting with eyes, listening sense of taste, smell and feel. Every atom, every cell, every organ of a person's physical body should and can exist in a harmonious whole, as an intelligent composite living being.

In this heightened state of awareness it is possible to see everything in the minutest detail, things that were in the past simply overlooked or just shrugged off as an important will now ring out as messages and lesson from the world and the universe. Merge and sing with the stars

We have never learned how to utilize the amazing precise sensory organ that is our entire body. In this state of awareness one could stand still and hear the chirp of a billion birds which are as quantum particles flashing in the mind of God. They sing the song of existence and creation and we are deaf to their beautiful song and its real meaning.

Learning to use the whole body, as one great sensory instrument, I could perceive things that normally go completely unnoticed. Looking carefully with all my combined bodily senses I could read the messages from the universe all around me.

I could see things as minute as a vibrating electron, or the great expanding universe, existence told me of the past, present and future. If we only observed carefully using all our senses we would see everything, taste, smell, feel, hear, breathe, and see as well as our innate psychic intuitive abilities.

Objects like a rock or brick vibrated with images and sounds if we would only put our hands on them and patiently wait. Everything around one contains information.

Then nothing would overtake us as a complete surprise as we become one with all existence and hear the song of creation all around usual the time.

People became open books to me as I could hear in my mind every word they were thinking, and I had to close my mind against the cacophony of meaningless babble, until I could filter it out and hear the beauty of glorious minds all around me, both human and animal.

I had to retreat in shock and horror from the dark bleakness from some real depraved thoughts that sometimes entered my mind. And learned to filter them out and learn to accept and embrace all that is beautiful and loving about our beautiful blue water planet and the unimaginable wonder of the universe and God from out of which it was born.

My body, mind, soul and spirit as stilled my inner being to really hear, feel, see taste smell and merge with the Super-

Consciousness, began to expand in such unimaginable exhilaration that my finite mind and self embraced all of existence and

I saw and understood everything just like God did, for an infinitesimal tiny moment and then I reverted back to self.

By Alan McDougall
Take Care

Alan

Stookie

That's poetic Alan - beautiful descriptions of things we take for granted. Sounds very perception-changing. Thanks for sharing!

kailaurius

Hi Alan,

I enjoyed reading that very much.  Thank you very much for the enlightening information combined with a harmonious ballet of sensory experience.  :-)