News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My letter to an atheist

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan McDougall

A letter to an atheist by Alan McDougall

Is there a reason for living that goes beyond that of our earthly mortal life on earth? I say there is, how you can be so sure that there beyond life. Why not just try to consider that there just might be a god. Life after death is unfortunately something neither I nor someone else can ever prove to

I, however, strongly believe we continue to exist in some form or other in dimensions of purpose, reason, beauty and that our consciousness continues to exist eternally after death. Otherwise our earthly fleeting life is nothing but a cruel joke of nature

Have you ever thought that to be an absolute atheist takes more faith and is more difficult to rationalize than one like me who believes there is a creator? How could nothing evolve from nothing and become everything?

This logic demand that dark nothing morphed into everything, nothing created energy time matter and finally life out of inanimate energy. I see this as a ridiculous assumption; I am left to believe that all existence including mysterious life evolved without reason or purpose. Do you really believe this as a fact?

Let us consider, what life is, how could the unimaginable almost infinitely complex molecule DNA of life came into existence so quickly in relation to cosmological time. Life existed on the primordial earth just a moment after its creation, again in cosmological time?

The universe is unimaginable complex and sustains itself by exact precise fundamental constants, if this harmony differed in the infinitesimal fraction we would simply not exist; indeed the earth itself would not exist.

A billion trillion googolplex monkeys typing for eternity would not produce even one of Shakespeare sonnets. Another analogy, if we took a billion  airplanes, filled them with water, concrete and bricks and dumped the whole continuously on the earth for a billion years, would it magically and randomly form the beautiful Taj Mahal or the Sydney Opera house? But you insist I must accept the beautiful universe a of unimaginable precision came into existence this illogical way

When life needs to evolve due to changing circumstances, does it tell itself to alter its own DNA for the new conditions or could there be a watch maker resetting the watch
I see god adjusting the DNA overlooking his own experiment if you like

Our breathtaking beautiful is expanding and anything that expands must have a beginning. Can you prove there is no god of course you can't, can I of course I can't, but at least I can offer circumstantial evidence... Atheism is a faith belief system just like anything that requires belief without evidence.

As an amateur astronomer leaves me with an unshakable belief that am awesome intellect created the universe and everything else

Look out the sparking water that quenches your thirst, the fruit that feeds you, and invigorated your body. There is beauty everywhere and you must search for real ugliness. Go outside on a moonless night and reflect on the wonder of the cosmos that sparkles above you. the great snow capped mountains and streams, the blue sky and the rise of the sun at dawn and its golden glow as it sets. In the early morning go and listen to the sounds of nature, birds chirping like tiny electrons in the mind of god. The wind that you breathe the precious nourishment supplied by mother earth.

Then explain to me how chance can bring this all about. To me there is a wonderful creative behind all this glory if only we would look at it.

Like all things the universe has a beginning and this demands a creator, for nothing can exist with a prime cause. The universe will end but for that we will just have to wait
Even atheism scientists say our universe is precise, ordered with beautiful mathematical constants. One great astronomer said the universe was less like a great well oiled machine and more like a beautiful ongoing thought

I believe in God, what you believe is your right but to me a godless creation is bleak and cold

What do you people believe, No god or God

Alan McDougall 24/6/2008 
Take Care

Alan

Xanth

Sounds like a post from another forum I visit.  hehe

Anyways, I *strongly* do not believe in a god.
I believe that we are the highest power... or minds, body, soul...

Anyways, I do consider myself an atheist, but more to the point, I consider myself a Spiritual Atheist!
I don't believe in a god, but I do believe in an US!  :)

I believe *WE* created and shaped and continue to shape this universe which is our playground.

Alan McDougall

Quote from: Xanth on July 08, 2009, 10:43:09
Sounds like a post from another forum I visit.  hehe

Anyways, I *strongly* do not believe in a god.
I believe that we are the highest power... or minds, body, soul...

Anyways, I do consider myself an atheist, but more to the point, I consider myself a Spiritual Atheist!
I don't believe in a god, but I do believe in an US!  :)

I believe *WE* created and shaped and continue to shape this universe which is our playground.

I wrote it is my work and have put it on a number of forums and my own website to boot

Look it up if you like

http://christianmystersim.yolasite.com/

Take Care

Alan

zareste

Atheists and Christians, democrats and republicans, capitalists and communists. The reason two sides can argue for eternity is because they are both morons

Alan McDougall

Quote from: zareste on July 08, 2009, 11:06:13
Atheists and Christians, democrats and republicans, capitalists and communists. The reason two sides can argue for eternity is because they are both morons

Based on that logic everyone is a moron except for you! Not nice!!
Take Care

Alan

KRDecade

Quote from: Alan McDougall on July 08, 2009, 11:12:11
Based on that logic everyone is a moron except for you! Not nice!!

I think he means there's never going to be a point where everyone agrees with one side. I don't think this is an argument that anyone could ever win.

zareste

"Based on that logic everyone is a moron except for you! Not nice!!"

Not everyone wants to join you and the atheists

Alan McDougall

Quote from: zareste on July 08, 2009, 20:46:31
"Based on that logic everyone is a moron except for you! Not nice!!"

Not everyone wants to join you and the atheists

I see you have over 230 posts and your vitriolic nonsense has been tolerated.

So I take leave of this forum based solely on having members like you who just want to trade insults

May the fleas of ten thousand camels be lodged in your beard or scrotum if you do not have a beard
Take Care

Alan

Stookie

Alan - for a spiritual warrior like yourself, thick skin is necessary if you want to tell others that their life is bleak and cold. You didn't personalize it to anyone, but someone is bound to take it personally.

I personally find it more important these days to find the truth behind our physical reality and get more people, not to BELIEVE in something greater, but to actually EXPERIENCE it. Belief turns into bearded gods and aliens and myths, while experience transforms you, whether you believe in a god or not. A non-believer can't deny a personal experience. I'm not so sure a belief in a creator alone will save us.

I do admire your faith and determination. :)

Xanth

Quote from: Alan McDougall on July 09, 2009, 02:38:38
I see you have over 230 posts and your vitriolic nonsense has been tolerated.

So I take leave of this forum based solely on having members like you who just want to trade insults

May the fleas of ten thousand camels be lodged in your beard or scrotum if you do not have a beard
It would be an absolute shame to leave this community.
We need to hear from all the differing points of views to even begin to see the idea as a whole.  :)

zareste

"bearded gods and aliens and myths"

Wait, are we talking about religions or your geocentric life model?
Not to distinguish the two, of course

I can't blame Alan for wanting to feel insulted. Unfortunately that won't change in another forum. He'll be back

Stookie

I'm talking BELIEF vs EXPERIENCE.

Alan didn't want to feel insulted. He's more than welcome here!

Envix

you put a billion trillion scientists in a room, each of whom attempt to create a miniature universe. They all succeed, however only one of them forms a universe of harmony; the rest being random and chaotic. The life forms in the harmonic universe ponder how they could live in a universe of such harmony, and not in a universe of chaos. The life forms in the other billion trillion chaotic universes wonder.. oh wait..

Stillwater

Hey Alan :wink:

QuoteLet us consider, what life is, how could the unimaginable almost infinitely complex molecule DNA of life came into existence so quickly in relation to cosmological time. Life existed on the primordial earth just a moment after its creation, again in cosmological time?

The universe is unimaginable complex and sustains itself by exact precise fundamental constants, if this harmony differed in the infinitesimal fraction we would simply not exist; indeed the earth itself would not exist.

A billion trillion googolplex monkeys typing for eternity would not produce even one of Shakespeare sonnets. Another analogy, if we took a billion  airplanes, filled them with water, concrete and bricks and dumped the whole continuously on the earth for a billion years, would it magically and randomly form the beautiful Taj Mahal or the Sydney Opera house? But you insist I must accept the beautiful universe a of unimaginable precision came into existence this illogical way

This form of reasoning, as I am sure you are aware from your acquaintance to philosphy, is called a teleological arguement, and this view is only held by a few now in philosophical circles, because it has many counterarguements (this does not render it wrong, just hard to defend). For example, If you give just one monkey an english typewriter which they use for infinity years, to use the weaker meaning of eternity, then logically, every mathematically finite possibility will and must occur.

Sonnet 74:

But be contented when that fell arrest,
Without all bail shall carry me away,
My life hath in this line some interest,
Which for memorial still with thee shall stay.
When thou reviewest this, thou dost review,
The very part was consecrate to thee,
The earth can have but earth, which is his due,
My spirit is thine the better part of me,
So then thou hast but lost the dregs of life,
The prey of worms, my body being dead,
The coward conquest of a wretch's knife,
Too base of thee to be remembered,
The worth of that, is that which it contains,
And that is this, and this with thee remains.

It contains 590 characters. If you say the typwriter has only letters, periods, question marks, exclamation points, commas, colons, semicolons, and apostrophes, and spaces, then there are 34 possibilities of keystrokes. So that means of any given 590 strokes the monkey makes, there is a (1/34)^590 chance that it will be Sonnet 74. Now this is an infintesimal number, a percentage that is so small that it is a decimal followed by dozens of zeroes. In trillions of trillions of years, the percentage of such an occurence is still only about .1%. But that means that since Shakespeare wrote 154 sonnets, that the chance that one of them will be randomly generated is around 15.4%. Now this seems a small number, but given that you said we could have essentially infinity monkeys, and that they could work for infinity years, not only will they write all of the sonnets, Hamlet, 12th Night, the King James Bible, and The Little Engine that Could, they would also write the sequence of letters that code for a human genome. The reason, is that given an infinite number of trials, any and every event of finite probability will occur. This alone disqualifies a Teleological arguement in most people's thoughts.

Apply this to the concept of which you used it as an analogy, and you see that if a universe that existed forever were given enough time to work, it must of mathematical necessity generate organic molecules like DNA. And it would only have to happen once. So the reason why the earth and its conditions are so agreeable to life is that it may have been that one necessary time that that probability occured for the set. If life formed randomly, then it must have been the case that it formed in a place it were possible to form, so it should not be wondered at that the place it exists is suited to it.

QuoteAtheism is a faith belief system just like anything that requires belief without evidence

Agreed. People do often overlook this fact. Believing in the absolute non-existance of a certain subject is illogical. If Someone were to say, "There are no green-stripped toads with pink polka-dots anywhere in the universe", could they have logically looked everywhere? It might be hiding in cave on the moon of a planet three galaxies over. I think a safer viewpoint would be if a person were to believe a deity were not necessary to explain the world as it is, which is what it seems most people who call themselves atheists seem to actually believe. This is very different from assuming the lack of possibility of the existence of any deity, as that cannot ever be proven.

Do I think it is possible that certain elements of life could have come about by random absolute chance? Unequivocally yes. Does this mean that there is no metaphysical other reality? Unequivocally no.

I do think your intent is in the right place, I would just suggest you find some sharper philosophical knives, and I can tell you they exist, because I have seen a few :wink:

Nice speaking with you again, Alan
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Alan McDougall

Hi Stillwater,

You are anything but stillwater , you come over as a profound thinker with reasonably counter arguments that I can accept instead of silly statements I sometimes have the displeasure to have to read  :lol: :lol:

The argument giving enough time anything that can happen will happen is true. But our universe is not eternal as had a definite beginning, the end therof is still debatable.

There is/has been the hypothesis that there are an infinity of universes and more are being created every moment, if this were true then the idea of a God could be dispensed with, and your suggestion possibly nearer to the truth than I indicated in my letter.

I still like the idea of a creator god, can I prove that to you no I cannot, can you prove to me there is no god, no like me you also cannot

By the way philosophy is one of my strengths and I also belong to a great philosophical forum

Take Care

Alan

Stillwater

QuoteBut our universe is not eternal as had a definite beginning, the end therof is still debatable.

Well, it is funny you should say this, because Steven Hawking and some of his friends have been discussing this conept for decades. You see, they debate whether the ball of energy at the time of the big bang was a singularity with no volume, or just a really dense mass with really tiny volume. The importance of this distinction, is that if the universe was a singularity at that time, that we would never learn the history of the universe before the singularity, since singularities, by virtue of not following known physical laws, destroy any information the matter in them may have contained.

The thing to note, however, is that the universe was not necessarily created at the big bang, as the matter already existed in the volume or singularity, and it must have come from somewhere, likely another stage of the life of the universe.

To say that a god created the universe does not require that it was created at a distinct moment in time. God, by definition, is eternal, meaning outside of time, so it is conceivable that a god could also create something timeless.

QuoteThere is/has been the hypothesis that there are an infinity of universes and more are being created every moment, if this were true then the idea of a God could be dispensed with

Well, I would not see how there being other universes could dispense with the idea of God per se. That would bring with it the assumption that there is nothing in the universe as it is that cannot be explained by physical laws.

I actually beleive there is much that goes on in the human realm that is difficult to account for without hypothesizing a metaphysical realm. In fact, I think that a few of these anomolies render reductive materialism utterly wrong, if comprehended in their totality.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Alan McDougall

Hi Stillwater,

The idea behind an infinity of universes is that  our universe and its fundamental constants could or would have come into existence as at least one of an infinity of universe must randomly contain all the correct factors for sentient life.

Random chance evolution of the universe is a valid as the idea of Darwinian evolution of the species, both do not need a creator

If the universe is indeed everything, then when it was all condensed into an infinity dense point, this point was not small but infinitely large becuase then it must have been the largest object in existence
Take Care

Alan

anelie.

If we come to a conclusion that there is a God = Creator of the universe, it gives us (or at least it gave to me) certain humility. No, we are not gods, not even gods in making, we are not powerful, we are just human beings, walking on the Gods' s path...

On the other hand, believing that we are omnipotent, capable (at least in theory) of everything can lead to feeling superior to others. I can see it even on this forum. It is not at all pleasant to read comments where one person is trying to show others that he/she has more knowledge that the other.

Stookie: you talk about experience. But if someone wants to get experience, he must start from somewhere, and even the old traditional religious method can work. He must base his future experience on something, otherwise he will not know in which direction to go, where to start. Through prayers you can experience God' s presence. It happened to me only a few times, but I have a friend, who, when praying, has tears in her eyes. Is this experience? This method is considered outdated today, but it can work.

Alan McDougall: I hope you are not going to leave this forum. Some of us are still waiting to the continuation of your Judgment Day story... :)

Alan McDougall

Hi analie,

I agree that we are not God but a part of God like quantum fundamental particles in the Great Ocean of Everything. While God is God we must have issues forth from his essence.

The universe and all that is within it is not just a well oiled machine it is a wondrous thought in the mind of God

Here is some of my musing on the "GODBEING"

God spoke these words to me one night

Aware of infinite potential in vast unploughed fields of nothing, I strode with great beams of cosmic light toward the infinite horizon of eternity, sowing seeds of existence before the timeless moment of creation. I am the boundless Mind, Original Self-Awareness the cause of everything, relative to nothing I am "This".

On the panorama of bleak blackness, I AM "The Absolute", sowing universal energy. Reality was my aim and the beauty of my achievement. Illuminating the darkness with beams of dazzling radiant glory was the first event of reason. I formulated in my mind the first numbers and called them "Zero" and "One",

With the simplicities and realities of the fundamentals of' "one, and 'zero", "I made everything". I am the Prime Mover and there was no proponent to my "First Cause". I am the "Immovable Rock" and the" Alpha point". I took these first numbers and weaved them into the fabric of the reality, creating all the limitless universes on the infinite timeless foam of nothing, which now makes all up existence. Indeed, I am the Almighty One. If you are, wise, respect me because I am the Lord of Life

I am the creator of the totality of all existence known by many names and titles but you must all refer to be by the title that can never be confused by anyone. Call me The "Almighty One.

I AM the Ceaseless Creator of all things

I am

"LIFE"

I sent the light Being into the dark and the dark knew him not, he must hasten to shine in the dark and bring life to the lost souls in the abyss of their own making

By Alan McDougall 1992 to 2009

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Below is final judgement as I saw it in a near death experience , both rewards and punishment, yes punishment

The voice kept saying "mere mortal man" I am displeased with you as the world beneath us revolved stopping at each continent and country with a separate message directed at the leaders
Suddenly everything vanished and I was no longer aware of where I was until a warm golden light encompassed me about and I knew I was in that eternal place outside time or space. Indeed, I now dwelt in the everlasting infinite moment. Marvelous extraordinary insights flashed into my mind and I was able with a new understanding to comprehend, seemingly all mysteries.

All the mysteries of existence. Became crystal clear to my now seemingly unlimited mind. Then universe outside the experience of humanity was populated be intelligent and sometimes highly evolved sentient life
While good prevailed the battle between good and evil, light and dark raged across the universe and this battle will soon become a reality on planet earthly.

In the end Great Michael will defeat the forces of evil and evil can never prevail against the light.

When evil, hell and death are under the feet of the Divine Son of God all things would radiate into an unimaginably Beautifully interconnected glorious harmonious light of brotherly and sisterly everlasting love.
God is light and in him is no darkness whatsoever.

"I am the way the truth and the life a great voice reverberated through the whole universe and the countdown has began."
Ten nine eight seven six five four three two one zero (the day of the Lord)

"To those not ready will hear a great angel say "it is too late it is too late it is too late"
Then like I was shown almost unexplainable things

I could see an eternal fire within the spirit of my being and was filled by it with a sustained sense of exultation, immense joy, peace, rapture and sublime bliss, an intellectual illumination beyond any description overflowed my mind and.

I knew then that all humanity was potentially immortal and could possess eternal life and the ultimate plan of the universe was for the good of all that dwelt within its brilliant unimaginable beautiful wonderful and vast golden glorious boarders.

The concept of time vanished and I seem to exist in an everlasting moment. The physical universe was indeed a most precious jewel in the mind of God. This is the domain of God as he exists outside time and space.

The greatest emotion there was the feeling of unconditional all encompassing eternal love by our Creator and all the joyful beings in this everlasting blinding pure domain of light and life.

All life was important to God; the souls of animals were also loved by their creator God.

We sang as one great voice there with the angels and great hosts of heaven a new song in perfection of harmony "The creation song of Gods existence and eternal mystery".

This timeless reality was so very much more real than the three-dimensional reality we experience on earth. In this state, my mind was clear and I could feel an incredible energy and power coursing through me in this new wonderful indescribable time place.

There seem to be nothing but a sense of knowing, being and loving. A strange thing was that in this dimension one could alternate between the subjective and objective anytime at will

Oh! How my soul did delight then and how reluctant I was to return to the bleak mundane existence of my earthly life. Reflecting back on my earthly life I wondered how many moments or days of subjoin on earth in my mortal body had being truly happy.

I was now experiencing a continual sustained happiness beyond description together with unimaginable joy, peace and glory. Was this heaven?

During my sojourn in this other realm, I went amongst the stars, saw their mighty glory and glorious multi-colored planets, and observed great beings than were countless million kilometers high, which sailed on radiant light in the dark space that makes up most of the universe. Were these Angels?

I asked the infinite one if there was life in the universe and knew it was awash with life. Wave after wave of revelation swept through my whole being and the wonder and joy of it all was almost too much for me to understand even in that heightened state of comprehension.

It was revealed to me then that our prime purpose for existing was to become like Jesus, ever progress upwards through many dimensions towards the light of the ultimate absolute reality (which is God) while always retaining our blessed uniqueness.
In the last day when we see him we will indeed be like him the end all merge with all things, restore harmony to creative existence.

We would then still be ourselves but also have access to the infinite knowledge power and presence of the creator God as we finally withdraw once again into ourselves;
We will become co-creators

Some of the future events coming to planet earth were revealed and shown to me. Mortal man after the great time of trouble would have to migrate from planet earth into the universe and find a new world where they will live as long as the great trees.
The future only needs one good person to make a colossal difference towards the ultimate good of humanity. The reverse is unfortunately also the case and this might be the explanation for the enigma for the existence of evil. Although our heritage is very important to us all it is much more important to leave a positive legacy.

The loss of moral absolutes was sorrow and sadness to God the Father and the restoration of these was of paramount important or humanity would face extinction.

All persons should not only believe but also know that all will ultimately have to account to the divine for what they have done while on their journey of life, as mere mortal beings while on planet earth. In the end, however, good will prevail in the universe and evil banished into outer darkness forever. The mystery of evil was an inscrutable mystery beyond the understanding of any person.

I also enquired as to whether we similar experienced pleasures exist in the spiritual realm as we do with our mortal bodies while on earth such as, good food, mortal love touch, taste, smell, sight, sex, would this all be lost when we took on ethereal or spiritual bodies... What about our friends, family, lovers, soul mates?

Travel, homes etc, what about boundaries of conduct was anything forbidden if sin was abolished? As there would no longer be evil or sin in heaven, everything would be permissible and we would be able to experience ecstasy, bliss and sublime joy as we mingle and merge completely with any one we wish.

Everything there is much more intense, sustained and beautiful complete and wonderful than anything we could remotely liken to on the earthly plane. It is indeed very exciting! Totally beyond the imagination of any mortal

There a total mystical union with the divine will become the norm and unions between spirits, Perhaps the greatest intense ecstasy known to humanity was sex and something like this continues in the next life, but is much more glorious, intense euphoria, sublime and sustained for as long a moment as the parties desired.

We would be free to love each other by totally giving of our souls, spirits and minds in a merging of such unimaginable joy that our present minds and bodies could not comprehend.

However the union with the Divine is something so wonderful, unimaginable beautiful, sublimely, blessed, happy, glorious that no words yet formed in any earthly language could come remotely near describing this eternal bliss.

A process of continual learning takes place and an instant access and pooling of all knowledge by open mind to open mind. In addition, it is possible to communicate in this manner with the simple innocent minds of our passed over beloved pets and all creatures big and small. We would have instant access to all our beloved ones, throughout creation, no matter how far they are from us, by this exiting means.

Wonderful is it not? Therefore, there is no such thing as separation, loneliness, tears, sorrow, and sickness and finally there is victory over death itself.

Would all humanity no matter how depraved and evil in life on death go to this wonderful dimension life? No, absolutely not! We would be constantly bombarded by evil thoughts (as the means of communication was telepathy) and heaven would become a most unheavenly place. So it is logical and obviously that God cannot permit this to happen Yes evil monstrous beings such as Hitler and his type are cast into outer darkness, as the darkness of true evil can never ever penetrate the light of God.

The book of life, which is contains every single memory from birth to death the temporal lobe of our brain, are played off, like a video recording on death before God (This is our own book of life).

At this stage the "Great White Throne Judgment" has not yet happened

This is the life review. Each person will have to face judgment for what was done by them done while on earth. Those who shine with Gods light, unlike Hitler have some light and goodness within us and this will enable us to go into the light of God.

One candle dispels the darkness. Anyone reading this testimony will definitely not be going into outer darkness but will inherit the kingdom of God.

The abuse of children will face the full wrath of God and it would be better for this type of person to have never been born. Somehow I remember this message the most this sin is dire indeed

It is awesome to think that the dimension discussed in this testimony is only the first of many that the spirit has to travel before finally merging and submerging with the infinite almighty. We would then have the unbelievable of direct access to the infinite mind of God (Jacobs Ladder).

Indeed the creation of our glorious universe was an intelligent act of omniscient unimaginable indescribable beauty.
To conclude I did not go into detail of what I saw about hell, but it is a place no one should go to and God does not send one there they send themselves there,

I saw a hell, I did not see flames but I saw many of the evil despots that have plagued human history standing in darkness. It was a place separate from God a place of hopelessness, despair and desolation. I wondered in these entities would ever be freed from this awful reality or that maybe the unspeakable pit awaited them I did not ask and this is a mystery, so we should take seriously the warnings of the Lord and Savior Christ Jesus the Lord

Maranatha

Love God Bless Alan

Take Care

Alan

anelie.

quietdreamer

Alan,    I know where your heart is and that what you speak is true.  I think you'd get more satisfaction sharing your experiences with those that see vs. those that do not see.  I have seen the mystical place you speak of and I believe it is heaven.  I have heard that voice also speak to me and felt that understanding wash me.  It is an amazing gift to read your words and have them mirror what I felt.  I believe there is only one true God Alan.  I believe you too have also seen him.  In my heart I would think you would be happier sharing your gift of enlightenment with those more ready to see it.  I was told Alan that those that see will always see.  Those that do not see, do not see.   We will not reach them all.  I believe God knows where your heart is.   Those of us that agree, will tell you, at least I will.  God Bless.  Q:)

Xanth

Quote from: quietdreamer on July 12, 2009, 12:26:34
Alan,    I know where your heart is and that what you speak is true.  I think you'd get more satisfaction sharing your experiences with those that see vs. those that do not see.  I have seen the mystical place you speak of and I believe it is heaven.  I have heard that voice also speak to me and felt that understanding wash me.  It is an amazing gift to read your words and have them mirror what I felt.  I believe there is only one true God Alan.  I believe you too have also seen him.  In my heart I would think you would be happier sharing your gift of enlightenment with those more ready to see it.  I was told Alan that those that see will always see.  Those that do not see, do not see.   We will not reach them all.  I believe God knows where your heart is.   Those of us that agree, will tell you, at least I will.  God Bless.  Q:)
"Ready to see"? 
Or... "Ready to agree"?

How about... "Open to the possibility"?   ;)

Alan McDougall

Quote from: quietdreamer on July 12, 2009, 12:26:34

Thank you so much! it goes like this if you and I have both stood at the edge of the Grand Cannon and looked out at its surreal but almost unimaginable beauty we can share in that wonder of Gods creation

We will all account to a perfect God of love for our actions and how we either used or abused the precious free will he gave to earth of us without reservation.

God is who god is he is not the God of our imagination he just "IS THE GREAT I AM"

God bless

Alan
Take Care

Alan

quietdreamer

I sent the light Being into the dark and the dark knew him not, he must hasten to shine in the dark and bring life to the lost souls in the abyss of their own making

Alan,
      I cried when I read this.   I am unsure if you will understand.   I have been looking for a little while now, but I have not found another that can see what I see.   I'm hoping to.  My gift is just a little different and has taken me most of my life to accept.  37 years.  In my dreams I can tell the living from the dead.   I can see the living that have been darkened.  That have darkness clinging to them, using them.   I can also get it out.   God has given me this ability to shine light on the darkness, to help him.  I can only think of one reason why he would have given it to me.  To help.

Peace, love, and light.
God bless
Q:)

Alan McDougall

quietedreamer and analie and others interested here is more!

AM I

I am the strange mysterious enigma rapped in a paradox encompassed in a new paradigm moving toward an understanding of what puzzles all. The greatest light is my ultimate aim and time is my enemy. However, if I do not hurry to fight darkness, it will come suddenly no matter what, and stalk the land with fear and hate. I put on the armour of the absolute and prepare to battle the brute. I illuminate the darkness through which I travel, searching out the monster ever before me. Supreme principal sublime are some of my qualities. I am the colossal one. Gigantic eyes of mine survey the fields of desolate horror but I do not retract from my purpose. I will isolate the evil monster and be victorious before the end of time. I must hurry

We exist together in fields of nothingness and battle eternal the war continuation of the totality of all existence. If I lose, the universe will blacken all the stars and galaxies dim, blink out, and the universe vanish into the Evil mind of the terrible one. Therefore, I must bring down the terrible before the black clouds of its dreadful terror destroys all that is good and full of light.  It is the abomination of desolation and howls after the souls out of the pit of hell. I am Goodness and beauty and peace are the fruits of my being I dance the song of life with delight. Its aim is to suck the life and energy from the universe and to leave it cold dark, barren and remote from the great God forever.

If you listen to Me joy, peace, glory, bliss, rapture, honour, pleasure, delight, elation, euphoria, happiness, purpose, glee,   hilarity, and commune with the eternal infinite mind is your reward forever. However, before all this wonder can come, I the Infinite Eternal and you the redeemed must take on the battle of the mind against this dark Evil Brute. It sends out creatures of the night to kill, lie, destroy, deceive and lead that entire listen to its black repulsive horrible mind into its cave of eternal hopelessness, desolation and despair. Be careful of its seductive discordant song.

Composite wickedness made up of malevolent sin and offence to all that is good it continues unrelentingly to promote iniquity, vice, immorality and abuse against the innocent. It is composite darkness and the alternate to life; it is eternal punishment and death. Do not listen to its whisper in your mind. Exploration, abuse, corruption, and the hordes of lying thieves make up much of its army

The one you serve is your true master no matter what you claim. If you claim to be good, honest and righteous but do the opposite, know that the Evil one of hate is your master indeed.

On Earth and out there in the wonder of the universe this battled of light and darkness, love and hate, good and evil has been raging since the beginning of time and is drawing ever closer to an eternal conclusion. That is why I have kept the universe a secret from humanity up until now.
Take Care

Alan