News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My theory on reincarnation.

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

I got a new theory on reincarnation. Every new incarnation should generally be better than the last. Reasoning is simple. Evolution, evolution creates new and better forms of life and beliefs with each new generation. Many think that things are getting worse but if you look at world famous academic Steven Pinker he shows that violence has gone way down generally speaking. We use to fight over land and religion and resources for many years but through evolution of science and beliefs we have lowered war dramatically. Since developing nuclear weapons we don't fight each other, because the world powers know that if they get into a direct war that it would be assured mutual destruction for all parties involved. Which is why we only fight each other through sanctions or proxy wars. And the number of people living in extreme poverty has gone down world wide. So be glad that you have lived this long to endure this BS so far.

Anyway so yeah things should be better next time around for all of us.  :-)  :wink: Now I just need to solve the mathematical P versus NP equation that hasn't been solved yet. LOL

baro-san

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on August 21, 2017, 18:16:48
I got a new theory on reincarnation. (1)Every new incarnation should generally be better than the last. Reasoning is simple. Evolution, evolution creates new and better forms of life and beliefs with each new generation. Many think that things are getting worse but if you look at world famous academic Steven Pinker he shows that violence has gone way down generally speaking. We use to fight over land and religion and resources for many years but through evolution of science and beliefs we have lowered war dramatically. Since developing nuclear weapons we don't fight each other, because the world powers know that if they get into a direct war that it would be assured mutual destruction for all parties involved. Which is why we only fight each other through sanctions or proxy wars. And the number of people living in extreme poverty has gone down world wide. So be glad that you have lived this long to endure this BS so far.

Anyway so yeah things should be better next time around for all of us.  :-)  :wink: Now I just need to solve the mathematical (2)P versus NP equation that hasn't been solved yet. LOL

(1) That would be nice ...

From my past life regressions it doesn't seem so (at least by my perception of "better"), and one reason seems to be the accumulated karmic traces. Also, mathematically speaking, it is more likely that the soul evolution function is of a higher degree, with many local maximums, so you need to climb down from them in order to reach the next higher maximum ...  :-)

(2) Maybe P vs NP wasn't solved because it isn't true.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: baro-san on August 21, 2017, 21:00:18
(1) That would be nice ...

From my past life regressions it doesn't seem so (at least by my perception of "better"), and one reason seems to be the accumulated karmic traces. Also, mathematically speaking, it is more likely that the soul evolution function is of a higher degree, with many local maximums, so you need to climb down from them in order to reach the next higher maximum ...  :-)

(2) Maybe P vs NP wasn't solved because it isn't true.
Yeah that is possible. I just hope I get a better incarnation next time around, cause deep down I am sad on some level cause I feel like I messed up too much in this life.

Oh wow I just solved P vs NP, it all makes sense now, no wait never mind. LOL  :lol:

Karxx Gxx

Many accounts people/entities say you have lessons you want to learn when you incarnate usually. (You can always take a break).
Being too hard on yourself may very well be a lesson you have to learn, and to move on from your mistakes, dont fret over the inevitable incarnation that you will have no clue as to what it will be, and become a better you generally speaking!
Your way is The way

Kzaal

By learning a lesson you are also making it easier on yourself for your next incarnation... If it gets easier it's somewhat better.
It doesn't mean that you retain the lessons every time tho, I think that when you reincarnate you have less trouble understanding past lessons.
It doesn't mean that the lessons don't get more numerous too...

The thing is, it can get easier, but it's always up to you how difficult you want to make it on yourself...
It's always up to you to decide if you want to use what you have learned or ignore it.

I've been thinking about Karma a lot lately, and I also think that you need to do either something extremely awful or something extremely great to have a noticeable effect on your next life.
There's definitely a buffer to make you go from regular citizen to "homeless mad person that hates everybody" same for the opposite.
What I mean by that is, unless you do a ton of good deeds all your life or one giant good deed, next reincarnation will just follow it's regular path.
Even the regular path can lead to enlightenment if that's what you're wondering.
It doesn't matter how many lives you live because it's not a contest.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Karxx Gxx on August 22, 2017, 00:13:05
Many accounts people/entities say you have lessons you want to learn when you incarnate usually. (You can always take a break).
Being too hard on yourself may very well be a lesson you have to learn, and to move on from your mistakes, dont fret over the inevitable incarnation that you will have no clue as to what it will be, and become a better you generally speaking!
Yeah I've been too hard on myself in the past. I'll just have to see how things go, I want to incarnate with a family I trust, like my brothers family or with his kids kids. I'll see though, it's reassuring that things are generally getting better here though. Thanks for chiming in Karxx Gxx.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Kzaal on August 22, 2017, 11:16:27
By learning a lesson you are also making it easier on yourself for your next incarnation... If it gets easier it's somewhat better.
It doesn't mean that you retain the lessons every time tho, I think that when you reincarnate you have less trouble understanding past lessons.
It doesn't mean that the lessons don't get more numerous too...

The thing is, it can get easier, but it's always up to you how difficult you want to make it on yourself...
It's always up to you to decide if you want to use what you have learned or ignore it.

I've been thinking about Karma a lot lately, and I also think that you need to do either something extremely awful or something extremely great to have a noticeable effect on your next life.
There's definitely a buffer to make you go from regular citizen to "homeless mad person that hates everybody" same for the opposite.
What I mean by that is, unless you do a ton of good deeds all your life or one giant good deed, next reincarnation will just follow it's regular path.
Even the regular path can lead to enlightenment if that's what you're wondering.
It doesn't matter how many lives you live because it's not a contest.
So let me ask if one gets a lot of money and gives it to their needy family does that count for good karma?

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on August 22, 2017, 14:17:50
So let me ask if one gets a lot of money and gives it to their needy family does that count for good karma?
Why are you giving the money?
Because you're a good person and don't want to see anyone struggle?
Or because one day they'll owe you one?

The action itself is meaningless.
The point is the INTENT behind why you did the action.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on August 22, 2017, 14:30:59
Why are you giving the money?
Because you're a good person and don't want to see anyone struggle?
Or because one day they'll owe you one?

The action itself is meaningless.
The point is the INTENT behind why you did the action.
My biggest intent would be to help balance out my past negative actions. But I also want to do it to see them succeed and I feel like this would be a good idea cause it would clearly bring them and their children out of poverty. The only thing I would expect in return is to feel like I did my best to fix the problems I have caused through my ignorant actions of the past. And naturally with that I hope to have a better incarnation next time. For me it's very important that I try to fix the wrongs of my past. But of course I want to see them succeed too. Cause in my mind if I don't do this they will suffer and be stuck in perpetual poverty for the foreseeable future. And I think I found a way to help them in the most altruistic fashion imaginable, which I think I will start a new thread on.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on August 22, 2017, 14:59:20
My biggest intent would be to help balance out my past negative actions. But I also want to do it to see them succeed and I feel like this would be a good idea cause it would clearly bring them and their children out of poverty. The only thing I would expect in return is to feel like I did my best to fix the problems I have caused through my ignorant actions of the past. And naturally with that I hope to have a better incarnation next time. For me it's very important that I try to fix the wrongs of my past. But of course I want to see them succeed too. Cause in my mind if I don't do this they will suffer and be stuck in perpetual poverty for the foreseeable future. And I think I found a way to help them in the most altruistic fashion imaginable, which I think I will start a new thread on.
Just remember that your "Intellect" has no bearing on that decision.  Everything you just talked about above, usually happens in LESS than a split second of thought.  Right?

It's like when you see a little old lady reach for a door and begin to struggle... you lunge into action and help her open the door.
Now the question is, did you not think about that and simply lunge or was there a brief second where you thought about helping, yet still did?

That's why this stuff is difficult to judge... if you bring you intellect into such decisions, the it's usually done for the wrong reason.

The rule of thumb I adhere to is if you have to think about something (however long that thought is, could be microseconds), then it's not a self-less act.

Do you kind of understand what I'm trying to say?  It's something that's hard to quantify in a typed discussion.

Perhaps I should try a Skype discussion one day.  LoL

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on August 22, 2017, 22:12:37
Just remember that your "Intellect" has no bearing on that decision.  Everything you just talked about above, usually happens in LESS than a split second of thought.  Right?

It's like when you see a little old lady reach for a door and begin to struggle... you lunge into action and help her open the door.
Now the question is, did you not think about that and simply lunge or was there a brief second where you thought about helping, yet still did?

That's why this stuff is difficult to judge... if you bring you intellect into such decisions, the it's usually done for the wrong reason.

The rule of thumb I adhere to is if you have to think about something (however long that thought is, could be microseconds), then it's not a self-less act.

Do you kind of understand what I'm trying to say?  It's something that's hard to quantify in a typed discussion.

Perhaps I should try a Skype discussion one day.  LoL
Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help?
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/modern_day_martyr_or_crazy_idea_that_cant_possibly_help-t47266.0.html

Xanth

El-Bortukali

Quote from: Karxx Gxx on August 22, 2017, 00:13:05

If such a thing as reincarnation does exist, its probably random. I mean. What could someone possibly do that would warrant such a reward as being born to become Brad Pitt?
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

Xanth

Quote from: El-Bortukali on January 03, 2018, 05:24:13
If such a thing as reincarnation does exist, its probably random. I mean. What could someone possibly do that would warrant such a reward as being born to become Brad Pitt?
HA!  You think his life is a reward.  Well, maybe in comparison to us "lowly", "non-celebrities".
I'm sure if you asked him, being a celebrity isn't all its cracked up to be.

In any case, taking Brad Pitt as an example, he just made certain choices in his life.  You could have made similar choices.
I don't believe for a second that anyone comes into this reality to "be" something like that.  You have free rein over your reality.

Krishanna

Reincarnation is real. You won't necessarily be in a better life next time around tho. Where you end up is based on your vibrational frequency.  If you are in a low vibration in this life and only getting lower, then you will end up worse in your next life. Even if you are a millionaire in this life, if you are overall miserable then you will end up in a miserable situation in your next journey. You could also end up in an entirely different universe. We are not alone on this one planet but that is a different thread.

ingerul9

For the OP I do have a question - what time is it when you die (in NPR I mean)? What year? How can we consider evolution in the non-physical and what frame of reference regarding time should we use? What happens if you re-incarnate in 1860 in an alternate Earth with a different history? How does evolution work then?

baro-san

Quote from: Krishanna on January 04, 2018, 00:02:40
Reincarnation is real. You won't necessarily be in a better life next time around tho. Where you end up is based on your vibrational frequency.  If you are in a low vibration in this life and only getting lower, then you will end up worse in your next life. Even if you are a millionaire in this life, if you are overall miserable then you will end up in a miserable situation in your next journey. You could also end up in an entirely different universe. We are not alone on this one planet but that is a different thread.

I think that being millionaire is neither good, nor bad from soul evolution point of view. People tend to think Earth centric, human centric. It is a ridiculous limitation.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

baro-san

Quote from: ingerul9 on January 04, 2018, 10:37:42
For the OP I do have a question - what time is it when you die (in NPR I mean)? What year? How can we consider evolution in the non-physical and what frame of reference regarding time should we use? What happens if you re-incarnate in 1860 in an alternate Earth with a different history? How does evolution work then?

It seems that our perception of time is specific to the physical Universe, while reincarnation is a process above it, where time as we know it doesn't exist, and the space neither.

The "theory of evolution" has nothing to do with soul's development: apples and oranges.
---
- Sir Francis Bacon

Krishanna

Quote from: baro-san on January 04, 2018, 16:21:41
I think that being millionaire is neither good, nor bad from soul evolution point of view. People tend to think Earth centric, human centric. It is a ridiculous limitation.

My intention was not to say being a millionaire means you have a good soul or that being poor means you have a bad soul.

Everything is vibration, even being wealthy. I always find it interesting that the same person will win the lottery more than once or that rich people who lose everything will prosper again. Everything has an energetic vibration that attracts certain circumstances that match that vibration. I would think if a person is incarnated on this physical planet with it's current economics, then there must be some lesson in it. What you do with your money, what you take from someone or what you give does impact you on a soul level.

Xanth

How you use your wealth is the driving force.

Remember, it's the INTENT behind everything you do which is what is more important.

desert-rat

Some think we come back just to make more loosh . 
A post I started a few years ago , for thoes that have not read the books by Robert Monroe . I dont know it loosh is true . I think Monroe dismissed the idea for his third book , so who knows . 
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/loosh-t46153.0.html

El-Bortukali

I do not believe in such a thing as karma, and reincarnation is one of the hardest aspects of spirituality for me to take seriously.  That endless billions of people are born and reborn time and time again to learn. Learn what? That putting my hand on a firepit hurts? To learn compassion? Or to let go of all earthly desires and ascend ?   If there is such a thing as a creator, if there's life after death, which seems to me to be something people who are afraid of death are firm believers of, then it shouldn't take an almost endless amounts of lives for an equally almost endless number of individual beings in order to learn whatever it is.  

Why would an all-powerful Force of Creation need to experience mortal life in order to learn? Well, it could  be that if there's really something as a central station hosting the Origin of all life, maybe that thing is bored out of its wits and needs constant stimulation in the form of people being born, suffering, growing old and dying to stave off boredom. Kinda like how if a malevolent Alien species came to Earth and forced earthlings to fight each other and broadcast it for the rest of the Universe to watch the spectacle.

I don't know. Until proof shows itself to go against what I believe, I'll stick to my guns and say that the lot we have in life boils down to luck. You are either lucky to be born into the English Royal Family and be raised to be a King, you are born with the talent and the right gene pool to look like Errol Flynn, or you have the bad luck of being born with lame legs in some mud village somwhere in Africa. Kinda hard for me to believe that those who happen to live in Brazil, Africa, China and so forth are either paying karma debts or living beneath human dignity to learn a lesson.

But there is a lesson here, nevertheless.  There is only equality amongst the elite of men.
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

baro-san

I believe that in these matters the more you rationalize, the more wrong you are.
---
- Sir Francis Bacon

Phildan1

Once one of my parallel selves told me this to understand time: consciousness could be bored if not experiencing life.

Look at this issue from this side: a subjective life is limitless and endless. A physical life is limited and stricted with objective thinking. Both sides are benefiting from each other, meanwhile we learn anything which we can't in the non-physical. Dualism, illusion of time to chose wisely.

If we are speaking about aliens, we are them on another level. We are coming from the same place but with other tasks and "games".

You can find out your answers via projecting, if you will or already learnt it. Nobody can tell you what is what. It is personal beliefs and experience.

The full non-physical self is experiencing and there is no time... I guess I was in boredom too on another level to jump into this life. But many are suffering because they lost their connection their own source long "time" ago in my opinion. Look at the topic like this: you are tossed in a dumb world, how do you choose in your life, how do you directing your life? How do you use up your "time"?
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Nameless

When you get right down to the very tiniest bit of matter that is responsible for all creation what if - there are only a limited number of those bits? I know everyone seems overly concerned with infinity but what if that basic building block is finite? Stands to reason those bits would need to be recycled and of course each one would likely carry some of their previous existence(s) into the recycling bin. This would clear up any conceptions of reincarnation all together in my mind and no wonder we sometimes have 'strange' memories messed up ideas and crazy beliefs.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.