News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My view on what reincarnation incarnation really is

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan McDougall

Forum,

We have always existed from the Alpha point moment expanding outward towards the Omega point of infinity, but never quite reaching it, because infinity is impossible even for God, we are just caught up in ever revolving moments of continues "Nows" Some of the Moments or Nows spin at tremendous speed (the best analogy I can give) and others so slowly that momentum is almost imperceptible. This is what metaphysics often refer to as synchronicity and varying vibrating realities.

These spinning dimensions of momentary "" realities are what I think are incarnations, jumping from one reality to another.

alan
Take Care

Alan

rockyrojas88

I believe life is like a play and we are the actors who choose our own roles. I believe that roles (our purposes) in the universe were set up by spirits before we were born that will determine future and you ultimately choose your own destiny by identifying yourself with a certain role. When it's time for one of us to sleep death then someone else will continue that role (or purpose) you had with the same spirit. So technically, you don't reincarnate, the spirit does. I call death a sleep because I believe that there is a physical resurrection in which one will wake up with spiritual bodies....but that's only if you choose to though.