News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Needing advice?

Previous topic - Next topic

fredhedd

this thread could easily be filled w/ many peoples advice.  the only adive i would suggest is not to take any one elses advice and do some hard thinking and find out what you want to do.  as soon as you start asking advice on big decisions like this you start to lose your own footing.  if someone else influences you so much that you go one way then who's decision actually was it.  i'm not saying that advice is the devil just that when it's this big of a decision it's gotta come from w/in.  we can all tell you how great projecting is yadda yadda yadda but even though you haven't experienced it yet,  you've got to have an opinion on the subject.  it is what it is and on top of that it just hapens to be enjoyable.  

i don't know too much about your religion.  do they condemn ap?

shorty

Hi!The Luthran religion is a form of protestantismthat follows the Bible to the letter. I don't know whether they condemn AP, I think they would if they don't know what it is, but Robert states that it's mentioned that AP was used by one of the Apostiles. (Paul, I think). But AP leads to something else, and that leaads ononward. Maybe information is a better word than advice. What can be proved by the Bible and what still can I gain for myslef and others from going where I've been hesitantly going?

Michael

fredhedd

this may be a little short but .. what do you have to lose? really.  is there something that you are thinking about that is going to be bad if you choose to go this way.  if so let me know cause i'm interested.  i'd also like to know if there was a downside to what i'm trying to do .
so far i see everything to gain :)

shorty

Hi!! It's basically what you'd call a religion instilled fear that's keeping me back right now. the Christian religion seems not to agree with anything "supernatural." I'm just thinking right now, "What if the Bible is right, and going down this path is the path to hell?" My logical side says that the Bible can be wrong, and probably isn't very accurate, but what if it is the inspired word of God? That's my argument. As you can probably see, it's no light decision.

Thanks,
Michael

fredhedd

the bible actually says that this is the path to hell or going against your religin is the path to hell?

shorty

It says basically that anything not in the Bible is wrong. So, to me, it seems close-minded, but who am I to question God if this is correct?

Michael

cainam_nazier

Well shorty yours is a question of faith.  To me it seems that you feel as if you are being tested.  Am I correct?  You know what is right and what is wrong.  Sitting on the fence will not get the answers you seek.  I am not saying which way to go.  But if you do not decide you will go no where.

I am not a religious person but I know that faith is a powerful thing.  Yours will help you.

If you seek guidance perhaps you should ask God.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.
http://www.prepaidliving.com/vip/David127385

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by shorty:
HI everyone!!! I would greatly appreciate your advice as to what I should do. I'm at the point now where Ifeel it is time to decide which path to go down. I can either follow my upbringing as a Lutran, or I can continue and take the full plunge into finding out what so many of you have already discovered. What should I do? I have some religion fears from before, and I don't know how to get rid of them if I continue here. Any advice would be appreciated.

Michael

I know what you mean, and I went through the exact same thing.  When I was in your situation, my outlook was this: I'm going to use OBE's as a way to STRENGTHEN my belief in the Bible, not discredit it.  I figured that God created us all as spiritual creatures.  Even the Bible itself is filled with references of people having these "out of body exepriences."  I'm inclined to belief that a lot of the well known prophets such as Ezekiel and John were recounting detailed astral experiences when they were "caught up in the spirit" and they began telling us about their "visions."

You see, like you, I was very unsure.  My church not only frowned on things supernatural, but they seemed to discount things like "reincarnation, " and life after death, even though the Bible is filled with instances of people coming back from the dead!

So this is a personal decision for you, and only you can make it.  But I can tell you that you'll never know which way is right for you until you investigate it yourself.  There's nothing wrong with learning about Out of Body Experiences, because if nothing else, they're just a fascinating phenomenon that seems to occur worldwide in all types of people.  Then you can draw your own conclusions on them after you look into it further, based on YOUR interpretation and not someone elses.

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

shorty

Hi jeff! Thanks for your imput! Actually, christianity has never held any fascination fore me that I can remember. it makes sense, but I can't get excited about it for some reason. This forum has given me inspiration as well as many other things tahat the Luttheran religion hasn't. I think I know which way I will choose. Thanks sooo much!!!!

Michael

Tom

At first I thought "Lutran" might be some exotic sect of some strange religion from somewhere far from where I live. When in the responses I saw that "Lutran" meant "Lutheran" I knew I was more correct than I realized. Regardless of the choice you make, you must make it fully. You can use "core image removal" to get rid of any remnants of the choice you leave behind. If you don't like where your choice takes you, you can always reconsider later even if you remove it now from the present.

shorty

Thanks Tom! I'll try that!!!

michael

shorty

HI everyone!!! I would greatly appreciate your advice as to what I should do. I'm at the point now where Ifeel it is time to decide which path to go down. I can either follow my upbringing as a Lutran, or I can continue and take the full plunge into finding out what so many of you have already discovered. What should I do? I have some religion fears from before, and I don't know how to get rid of them if I continue here. Any advice would be appreciated.

Michael