News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New guy says Hi

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandalf

Hi there Lefthandblack... welcome to the forums, I hope your stay here will be a long and happy one!

Have you any astral experience at all? I am just starting out but I am making good progress according to my own limited standards!

Regards,
Douglas
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Lefthandblack

I beleive that I may have had a spontaneous OBE once, it was either that or I was attacked by something. I never actually left my body, but the sensation was terrifying to say the least. Basically the experience consisted of an intense buzzing in my ears, full body paralysis and the strongest feeling of utter malignancy that I have ever felt in my life. I had absolutely no doubt that "something" was with me and remember having the perception (not actual sight of) but the perception of what I can best describe as a bright ball of electric energy descending down on me. I tend to pride myself on
not having many fears, but this was the first and only time I have ever experienced fear to such a degree. If I could have done so I would have screamed my head off, but I couldn't even move , let alone speak. The experience seemed to last for about five minutes(I'm sure it was less time than that, but that is how I perceived it).
For about the next week after that, I would wake up with paralysis in my legs which would instantly go away once I was fully awake. I have since read that these symptoms are often common in an OBE, and have tried to consciously project several times since, but I think that the memory of the experience and the fear of it's reocurrence has held me back.

Tenacious

Welcome to the "occult" LHB!

lol, i never realized that this was an occult, but anyways, i hope you find everything that you are looking for.  This site is full of useful information, and a lot of nice people.  I hope that you stay for a while and learn all you can, i learn more here than at school!

Good Luck and Enjoy!

-Tenacious[:P]
-Tenacious[:P]

"The most interesting people in the world are those you do not understand" -Me

Squeek

Heya!   Just so ya know I run rampant through the forums like a madman collecting posts and making witty comments.  ...sorta.

Is your username a sorta "pun" on Twister?  First instinct here [:)]

~Squeek

Lefthandblack

"Is your username a sorta "pun" on Twister? First instinct here"

Nah, lol.
It's the title of a song I'm fond of.

"Welcome to the "occult" LHB!
lol, i never realized that this was an occult, but anyways, i hope you find everything that you are looking for. This site is full of useful information, and a lot of nice people. I hope that you stay for a while and learn all you can, i learn more here than at school!"

I mean "occult" in the sense of that pertaining to the supernatural,
unexplained, etc.

PeacefulWarrior

Welcome!  Please don't forget to use the handy "search" engine here in the AstralPulse forums.  You can use it to search out particular topics and terms and read about things that interest you.
-Dan
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

alt0xFF

As a rule of thumb, anything anybody can come up with has been probably beaten to death in at least 10 threads [:D][B)]

Recent topic pretaining to your experience:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7744
Search for "paralysis", "paralyzed" to get other relevant topics.

"No worries, mate. Just go for it" (c) ~me

Fuzziwig

Arc

Damn I didn't get anything like this when I came.

[;)][:)]

T_Kman0610

ya me either i dont care lol welcome lefthandblack! hope ya have a nice time
"Only those who have dared to let go can dare to reenter." - Meister Eckhart

Nick

Welcome to the Astral Pulse! [:)] As was mentioned, we have a search engine that may be helpful. Also check out the File Library as well. Looking forward to your posts.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

cainam_nazier

Hey is this the same LeftHandBlack I have seen running around the Relic forums?

Lefthandblack

quote:
Hey is this the same LeftHandBlack I have seen running around the Relic forums?

Nope, whomever that is is an imposter,lol.

Shadow20205

Hey Lefthandblack, Welcome to the AstralPulse.

I to have had the same experience, but in that instance of this occurance my mind started to wonder and the vibrations grew intenser, yet I still continued to let thoughts passed through it sort of helped me to stay calm during the high pitched noises and kind of ignore the vibes. After that I felt this very intense pull ( kind of like what you would feel on the superman ride when becomes neg G force or in other words it feels like its pulling yoou out of the seat like on nitro ride.) and the next thing you I saw was my ceiling right in my face, I got over excited and fell back in to my body. I hope you enjoy the long stay, even though some of these people might come across as Ignorant they are realy cool.[:)]

Lefthandblack

Hi.
New guy here, just wanted to say hello. I stumbled on to this
site while doing some research and was immediately sucked in
and have spent the last few hours reading over the volumes of
interesting thoughts and ideas that reside here. I have been
intrigued by the "occult" ever since I was about 15 years old
and fifteen years later it still fascinates me. I am most
impressed by the amount of genuinely entertaining and
enlightening posts here, a very refreshing change from many
of the forums that I have visited in the past dealing with
similar subjects. Anyhow, glad to be here and I look forward
to reading some more of your thoughts and perhaps contributing
where I feel I might be able to provide some interest or insight.