News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The FLOAT Experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodshadow

Me and my bestfriend finally did the float tank, it was not at all what I expected, I expected more on the lines of visuals and images, projecting and such, I didn't get any of that but I still enjoyed myself, I kept bumping the wall for the first few minutes and finally relaxed I guess you can say. Tho I didn't get visuals I did get impressions of audio voices in my head and all around me, so I decided why not attempt what I wanted here to experience thru this, so, I told the voices I wanted to meet with my higher self (yes I'm still on that lol), the voices went wild saying no and a few he don't want to meet with you, and he not ready to meet with me, I asked why but they kept saying he don't want to meet with you and laughing manically, at that point I begin to wonder why were he with all these beings/voices, why was he letting them speak for him, I mean he is me, he must know the condition my life is in by now.

After that I just drifted off once I notice wasn't getting anywhere. After my float was over I was refresh and less thoughtful in a good way meaning my mind wasn't clutter and running wild with thoughts. Then we headed to Brunch, and parted ways from there. I'm sort of disappointed, with the experience but love it for the mindlessness and renewal of energy.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Thank you for sharing your experience in the flow tank. The voices thing sounds like something that I would go through. So you're not alone.

T-Man

Bloodshadow,

Sounds like a cool experience in the float tank.  That would be great to have one of those at home to jump into and meditate everyday!  If you were to use it on a regular basis you probably would end up with the visuals.  Maybe you were just expecting too much on your first attempt and ended up putting a self imposed block on yourself.  From reading your previous experiences I know that you are determined to meet with your higher self.  Maybe another self imposed block.  You already know yourself better than anyone and maybe you should just accept whatever experiences come your way.  At some point you may be given that opportunity but for now maybe there are just other things you need to experience first.  You mention that your higher self must know the condition of your life but I do have one piece of advice for you.  As tough as things seem to be at times in your life just remember that you don't do things because they are easy...you do things because they are hard!

Cheers!  :-)
The Adventure Continues...

Krishanna

I have done something similar but it was like meditating inside a dark pod with loud music which produced visuals.
They have something like it called "Somadome" you should try it.

Selski

I love that avatar Krishanna.  :-D

Bloodshadow - have you considered that the voices actually were your higher self?

Sometimes we expect things to go a certain way and experiences to follow certain self-imposed rules/guidelines/boundaries.

Ask yourself - why do you think the voices were NOT your higher self? If your answer is shrouded in expectation, then perhaps you might want to revisit they way you look at experiences in general.

In summary, manage your expectations. Better still, chuck them in the bin!  :lol:
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Krishanna

Bloodshadow

You have a point there Selski, I did at first think it to be one being, cause I was looking for the me that has accomplished all the things I been wanting to, maybe those were the voices of my higher selves, but wasn't the one I was looking for, especially the ones laughing manically, but then again all the stuff I expected the one I was looking for to have did go insane/mad with the power, so I do need to look at this differently, but still none of them were ready to meet me, so I still haven't met a single requirement whatever they may be, in order to meet with none of my higher selves.

So I must set out and accomplish something in my life.....and the only thing I can come up with is getting my books published, its my only goal I haven't done, cause I have no other goals, well outside of being an inspiration in the way I wanted but that is something I dearly need them for...because the inspiration I wanted to be is a hero I, something I can't become without them....look at me i'm already one of the insane ones I spoke to, wanting to become a superhero.

Selski

Hi again Bloodshadow (I want to shorten your name to BS, but that's not big and it's not clever - and it's only slightly funny.)  :-D

Do you mind if I butt in again with some further thoughts?  :-)

Being a hero is a commendable goal...but what does 'being a hero' mean to you? Do you want to be a hero in your own eyes, or can you only be a hero if someone other than you thinks you are?

Not sure if you're familiar with Game of Thrones but there's a lovely example of this when Samwell Tarly admits to Jon Snow that he's always wanted to be a wizard. A few episodes later his woman, Gilly, tells him he must be a wizard if he can make sense of those squiggles on a piece of paper (i.e. read). So, in his eyes he is nowhere near a wizard, but to her he's most definitely a wizard. A nice example of getting what you wish and, in contrast, a warning to be careful what you wish for...or be more precise.

Being a hero can be as simple as being a good husband/father (or wife/mother - as I'm guessing your gender as male). And it can be as dramatic as being the firefighter who saved the baby/princess/disabled man involved in a widely-broadcast fire.

What do you want? A question not necessarily for you to answer here, but perhaps food for thought.  :-)

Bloodshadow

without sounding crazy, if I need a super powered selfs help to become the hero, i'm sure you can guess the type of hero I want to be, none of the types you said 

Do you want to be a hero in your own eyes, or can you only be a hero if someone other than you thinks you are?: I want to say both, but more so myself, I want to be an inspiration to others as well, but not like a regular everyday person.......I maybe mental wanting to be a hero in this way, but its been a childhood dream I never grew out of, and them always making inspirational movies about them , inspires and drive me to want to do it more... lets just call it what it is- superhero. you can go ahead and laugh at me for it (sigh). I know I can't have the powers of Sups, but I dialed it back a bit and just want the superhuman abilities of the human mind , Telepathy, telekinesis, healing etc. if I can just merge with that Higher self I can finally become what I always wanted, and began my journey.

I do not watch GOT but I get what you are saying

Selski

I'm not laughing.

I think it's unrealistic and the stuff of fantasy...but I hope you become a superhero. A real superhero.

This world could do with a superhero or two to save it from the mess we've made.

:-)

Bloodshadow

people have deemed it so unrealistic that it makes people like me who want it, hard to become, now getting the abilities of the human mind I mentioned shouldn't be hard to achieve with the higher self that has already achieved it, and merging with that self, it is said merging with your higher self changes you drastically and that's why I started to pursue it to become the person I wanted to be, but atlas I have to do/achieve something in this world first in order for it to even want to acknowledge me, but I don't know where to even start, there is no other personal things need achieving in my life outside of getting my 6 finished books published.

baro-san

Quote from: Bloodshadow on January 20, 2018, 19:54:20
people have deemed it so unrealistic that it makes people like me who want it, hard to become, now getting the abilities of the human mind I mentioned shouldn't be hard to achieve with the higher self that has already achieved it, and merging with that self, it is said merging with your higher self changes you drastically and that's why I started to pursue it to become the person I wanted to be, but atlas I have to do/achieve something in this world first in order for it to even want to acknowledge me, but I don't know where to even start, there is no other personal things need achieving in my life outside of getting my 6 finished books published.

You don't need to accomplish anything here to be acknowledged by your higher self. You just need to start opening a communication pathway, from this side, and the rest will be take care of by your higher self.

Try this:

QuoteABRAHAM: Ask to speak to those who come forth from where your Inner
Being is. That is always best. Ask to speak with those of your "Family", you see.

QUESTION: Is there some control that I need to learn, to release?

ABRAHAM: It is a matter of quieting your mind and stating your intent
clearly, and as you are receiving it, you will get better and better at it.

QUESTION: Should I speak out when there is no one else to hear it. When I
am just meditating by myself?

ABRAHAM: Oh, indeed. The more the better. The more you are receiving, the
more you will trust.

QUESTION: Should I speak my questions out loud?

ABRAHAM: Indeed. For the benefit of those who are wanting it, let us talk
about the process for the opening of this passageway. Do not worry, if you are
not wanting it, you will not get it. It is not something that will be thrust upon you
if it is not something that you are wanting.

Now, as with all creation, want it and allow it and it is. Want it and allow it
and it is. And so, as you are wanting the opening of the passageway, you have
done most of it.

The allowing is what we are offering the process of meditation for. When we
use the label, "meditation," what we are meaning is this: Setting a time aside in
your physical world that you may quiet the physical so you may sense the inner.
And the process is one of just sitting quietly and being.

Now you say, "We are always being. How can we not be?" Well, when we say
"be," we mean, don't try to make anything else happen. Sit quietly, and don't
think of anything. Well, as soon as we say, "Don't think of anything," you think
of not thinking of anything. But what you must do is quiet your mind and a good
way is to focus upon something that does not require much conscious thought.

Something such as your breathing. As you will allow the air to go out and come
in, and as you will be aware of it, and as you will let your thoughts drift toward
that, very soon, perhaps even in the first sitting, you will find yourself with a sort
of tingling sensation. You will find yourself, perhaps, even numb. As you are
feeling that sensation of numbing, know that it is a signal to you, from your
Inner Being, that you have achieved the quieting of the physical so that you may
now sense the inner. As you are upon that plateau of numbness, as you think a
thought, it will go away, as you release the thought and quiet your mind, it (the
numbness) will come back, and as you are able to move up and down upon this,
soon you will get very good at being at that place, and once you are consistently
achieving that, you are in the state of allowing.

Now, as you are in the state of allowing, your work is done. Your Inner Being
will do the rest.

And as you are feeling some tingling here and a sensation there, those
sensations are an indication to you that your Inner Being is working upon the
opening of your passageway, or aligning your Energies. And when you receive
movement, you are open.

Now, once you are open, it is not necessary that you sit in a state of
meditation to receive. Once you are open, you may receive, any time you are
wanting, by setting forth the intent, "I intend to receive," you see?

The meditation is a process for opening the passageway. Beyond that, we are
not seeing it as important, unless you are using it for other things.

(from "A New Beginning I", pages 165-167, Q&A)

---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Bloodshadow

you did read my top experience right I did ask to meet with my higher self, but was told he didn't want to meet with me, or that I wasn't ready, meditation was never my strong suit which is why I tried pursuing in other ways, and the one time I do , it blows up in my face, I only have one more way i'm willing to try and that's thru Ayahuasca, my last chance at this, but I need to first, get things in order in my life otherwise I will be met with same, results as this, I don't wanna waste  or risk that again.