News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New Moderator its_all_bad!

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

In addition to Bedeekin, we've promoted its_all_bad to moderator as well!

You've both earned it!  Congratulations.  :)

Lionheart

Bedeekin

Well done AIB... apparently orientation is tomorrow night about 3 realms up from the Astral plane... second wall on the right and slightly up.

Astralzombie

Thanks guys.

Quoteapparently orientation is tomorrow night about 3 realms up from the Astral plane..

I hope that's on my Astral Positioning Satellite. Maybe we can ride together and split the fusion bill?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Bedeekin

Split the fusion ball?? are you insane?????

oh.. fusion bill. Sorry.. my bad.

roman67

That's great IAB. Congratulations man.

Astralsuzy

Szaxx

Congratulations IAB.
Another deserved and respected position.
Let's hope the spammers are worried now and leave the site in peace.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

purpleTiger

Stillwater

To the left you will find your ban stick, and your IP decoder ring.

Now go slay spamemrs!
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

sunshaker

Congratulations its_all_bad, Well deserved,
I think you and bedeekin will also benefit in your journeys being moderators, as i recon the current moderators have.

Astralzombie

Thanks guys, but something tells me the spammers aren't scared.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

ChopstickFox

Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Volgerle

Congrats, IAB. It's a good choice by Xanth. I always liked your considerate way of posting showing respect for other opinions and (world)views. You'll be a good moderator I am sure (including spammer fights  :-) ).

Xanth

Quote from: Volgerle on June 28, 2013, 14:10:12
Congrats, IAB. It's a good choice by Xanth. I always liked your considerate way of posting showing respect for other opinions and (world)views. You'll be a good moderator I am sure (including spammer fights  :-) ).
Correct, it was a good choice by all the moderators involved.

I'm only an administrator now, the moderators mostly run the joint by process of vote.  :)

Although it was unanimous for those two choices.  We might even need one more soon-ish... especially with the new changes to the registration for the forum.