News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Newbie seeking advice.

Previous topic - Next topic

talia.bobalia

Hello, everyone!

Yesterday, my friend told me that my ability to read people (and form tangible images in my mind and other things) was a higher gift. I told her that when I look back on situations, I sometimes only see myself from a third party view - not through my own eyes. She informed me that that had something to do with projections, though I didn't understand. Today I told her about a dream I had and how, right when I woke up, I thought I felt an earthquake. These earthquakes I feel never show up on geological earthquake tracking sites, and my cat never responds to them. I told her that recently, I'd been getting these false alarms fairly often, and thought that it was a product of latent paranoia (I live in southern California). She then said that that feeling occurs when your soul moves away from or back into your body. We spent a long time today talking about astral projecting or OBE or whatever it is. She suggested I read something about the cycles of souls, and (conceited as it sounds and I'm sorry in advance) from what I've read, I'm very close to completing the reincarnation cycle. I decided to try it out, see if I could replicate that earthquake feeling. I did some research and most people describe it as a vibration, but my friend said that where I live could change how I experience the feelings. Apart from today, I have never looked into this. I have an innate feeling that I could acquire the ability easily - given the proper information.

So I'm wondering, how long does it take to fall into a certain level of sleep before consciously separating? What are some practices I could do to help? I'm not really sure what to ask. I suppose if you have any information you feel would be useful to pass along, it would be much appreciated :) Thanks in advance!

Stookie_

A good place to start would be the "Astral FAQ's" and "Permanent Astral Topics" sections. There's a number of techniques in there that might get you started. You might want to check out "Phasing". Simple meditation can help as well with getting used to a trance state and honing concentration. Hope I'm not being too vague, but the answer is so broad I could go on for pages. Really, there's a wealth of information on the forum here, and newbies are constantly asking similar "where to start" questions, so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. And there are a number of good people who can answer any specific questions you have.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics-b44.0/
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_astral_faq-b46.0/

Good Luck! :D

Szaxx

Hi,
I have experienced both the vibrations and the earthquake and these feel very different to eachother.
The vibrations you'll read lots about, the earthquake, Im listening to any comments.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

majour ka

Quote from: talia.bobalia on December 22, 2011, 01:56:35
Hello, everyone!

Yesterday, my friend told me that my ability to read people (and form tangible images in my mind and other things) was a higher gift. I told her that when I look back on situations, I sometimes only see myself from a third party view - not through my own eyes. She informed me that that had something to do with projections, though I didn't understand. Today I told her about a dream I had and how, right when I woke up, I thought I felt an earthquake. These earthquakes I feel never show up on geological earthquake tracking sites, and my cat never responds to them. I told her that recently, I'd been getting these false alarms fairly often, and thought that it was a product of latent paranoia (I live in southern California). She then said that that feeling occurs when your soul moves away from or back into your body. We spent a long time today talking about astral projecting or OBE or whatever it is. She suggested I read something about the cycles of souls, and (conceited as it sounds and I'm sorry in advance) from what I've read, I'm very close to completing the reincarnation cycle. I decided to try it out, see if I could replicate that earthquake feeling. I did some research and most people describe it as a vibration, but my friend said that where I live could change how I experience the feelings. Apart from today, I have never looked into this. I have an innate feeling that I could acquire the ability easily - given the proper information.

So I'm wondering, how long does it take to fall into a certain level of sleep before consciously separating? What are some practices I could do to help? I'm not really sure what to ask. I suppose if you have any information you feel would be useful to pass along, it would be much appreciated :) Thanks in advance!

Hi Talia,
Sounds interesting, also sounds like you are starting to notice more and more your awareness beyond the physical focus. If we consider that our consciousness as a human lays beyond this world and into other states of reality and that during sleep we retreat from the physical focus and into the dream phase of focus..aka the astral..and then into the subjective state of reality (deep dreamless sleep) where our mind and body is revitalised, but most of the time we are not conscious of this or cant remember it. You ability to read people will be because you can move your mind subtly into the dream state while still wide awake, so then we start to experience intuition, clairvoyance etc.

I am not some one who has ever experienced vibrations on exit into astral focus although lots of people talk about it. But where ever you in your journey and awakening interest, whether it be on Astral projection or exploring your psychic potential I would definatly recommend some kind of regular mediation practice, which will help instill peace and focus and awareness of your own mind and potential. Mediation is a good starting point even if you learn other specific techniques for AP etc..good luck and regards x

Szaxx

Hi,
The vibrations feel like 30 HZ  high voltage AC running through your body at quite a powerful current. Your muscles dont react to them. Ive experienced them once in the sixties, once in the seventies and twice in the last month. No idea why, usually nothing is the standard.
The purple I dont see, the yellow and brown foggy noise I do. I also see things before they happen too.
You are doing well and Ill agree with the comments made for you.
The earthquakes are still an enigma.
Your young and will develop your gift given time.
Enjoy learning.
Its worth it...
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.