News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Law of One

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysear

i don think all are one, however I do believe that all come from the one, everything from one source so maybe to that extent we are all one. However we are all capable of independant decisions and actions. Its a tough one

Lysear

Qui-Gon Jinn

Of course we are capable of our own actions and decisions, but so are the cells of a body...  what if there is like One eternal Being, and everything existing is cells of that One Being(some less "conscious", some more, but they are all as important as the other in that they together makes up the "One"), capable of their "own decisions" but still ´just´ a cell, eternal but everchanging.....   that would make us "individual cells" but still a part of the One Beings Body if you follow my thoughts here...  all cells affected by the other cells, all connected, all together making up the One Being...  if that makes us all One is up for discussion of course, depending on how one views it...     and since a being probably naturally isn´t "designed" to fight itself, not destructive in its nature - it probably instead loves itself (including all "components"/cells of its body) unconditionally because love is the only "power" that brings perfect harmony and well harmony would "logically" be the One goal to acchieve for all life/consciousness...  meaning all except love may be an illusion, caused by certain cells being "cut of informationwise" from what goes on in the rest of the body (The One Being) in some way, and through the resulting sensation of "separeteness" which I reckon then is illusive, things other than love and harmony arise. And because the cause to these non-loving "feelings/experiences" is illusive then these "f/e" must be also illusive, meaning that all except love is an illusion....   puhhhh... hahahaaa....  that was exhausting, sorry if it made little sence since I just let the fingers slip over the keyboard while me mind wandered wild.......  don´t have the stamina to edit it up and I doubt anyone would bear reading it all anyways ;)

Have a nice day my cellular brothers and sisters, with whom I am one with...  ;)    //Rikard

- Your focus determines your reality -

Qui-Gon Jinn

There´s been a few discussions on this ´theory´; All being One.
 I have been pondering this ´oneness theory´ for quite a while now, and I feel I have experienced it, at least to some degree (described under another topic).  If I would name the "most mystic" experience I´ve ever had, I would without doubt name that feeling of oneness I had last month - feels like everything pale in comparison. It is the one and only time I have experienced COMPLETE peace and bliss in my 23 year long (short?) life upon earth (I´ve grown up in perhaps the safest area of this globe with a loving family but hadn´t felt the COMPLETE p&b before...)
  ...now, I´ve come to the conclusion, that in order to experience this "supreme harmony", one need to fully experience this oneness, I really believe this...
  .... what is your 2 cents on this?  

"THE LAW OF ONE" - could perhaps be put something like this;

"This Awareness indicates all is one; there is the Law of One and all reside within this Law: That all souls are cells of the body of this Awareness; and when this Law is obeyed, there is no need for any entity to struggle or compete; for this is likened unto the parts of one's body fighting the other parts of one's body, and in general the body being at war with itself.

With the Law of One you may be at peace in the body of this Awareness. This Awareness indicates the Law of One is a fixed and universal law in which those who understand the Law of One realize that all is one, and all that appears to be separate will, in the end, be nothing but an illusion to those who followed the path of separateness which appeared as scattered fragments.

This Awareness indicates wherein the universe is one totality and entities recognize that wholly universe, than entities may move into that universal harmony."

- Your focus determines your reality -