News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Nice to be Back

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Thanks Adrian, been missing this place.  :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Volgerle

We've been in the white Crash-screen Void for quite a few days. Now we all projected back to the blueish AstralPulse plane. Collectively. Great.
8-)

Lucidityman

Hi

Must admite I did ckeck everyday if the site was back up. Thumbs up to Xanth.I have not posted much..You guys do a really great job at answering questions.

Xanth

Adrian was away for a bit.
He's fixed the database, there shouldn't be anything missing though, thankfully.

So yeah!  Continue on folks!  :)

Plume

:-D :-D :-D
wow! you are all still here ... Nice!!!!Jeez I dont think I can go throught losing another fun place to come and chat with friends. I am pretty alone here in my little corner of the world with these crazy ideas.
thanks ...who do I say thanks to ?...anyway thanks   :roll:
I was going to post on Saturday that I again by default had an Exit but this time I ask for help ( which I never did ) and freakout because I felt some hands but I try to correct this ...it was a bit strange ...Anyway nothing that interesting really... so that it that all folks...still playing with my cards and verryyyy slow at getting my web pages going...
later gater....

Phildan1

All hail Adrian and Xanth   8-) :-)
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Xanth

No no... just Adrian.  He did all the fixing.

Rakkso

Great to see  the site back .
I took the time to see other forums in the meantime but it is necessary to admit, few sites have such a massive vault of posts and records like here at the pulse.
There are a lot of things out there in the web that would just make you crack a laugh all day long if you had the time. Lots of missinformation there too.
I wondered what made the pulse to crash so suddenly and abruptively though. I was praying to be able to come back and save my messages lol.

MarsZM

I've been checking once a day! Glad to see it's all back up and running. :)
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area