News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

no offense but the energy

Previous topic - Next topic

Synapz

in this place

absolutely sucks i cannot stand it

what the heck is it?

(serious) I am actually leaving now just because I find it so uncomfortable. I've never done that before. It's just very thick and heavy and draining and clogging.

Xanth

Well, all I can tell you is that you get out what you put in...

I think there's a nice quote that fits this situation perfectly:

"If you're not having a good time, it's not that life sucks, my job sucks, the world sucks... y'know you just can't have a good time. Really what sucks is your attitude. Really what sucks is your reality and how you define it. It's not the larger reality, it's not really all those people you interact with, that are the problem. The problem is yourself, you need to outgrow the ego."

I'll let you try to figure out where it's from.

personalreality

my fault.

i fed the trolls.

allow me...
*fans a digital sage smudging all over astral pulse with the butt feather of a bald eagle*

and just for good measure...
*makes it rain quartz crystals (you know, rain, like making it rain $1 bills at the strip club)*

all better.   :lol: 

no but seriously, i'm putting some feel goods into the forum.  good ju ju headed your way!
be awesome.

Xanth

Actually, I was just thinking earlier today how much cleaner and happier everything feels around here.  Seriously.  :)

Astral316

No offense, but did you need to make an account just to say you're leaving? You aren't going to find a group of people more accepting, trust me... however, we're all *still human* and will occasionally let the drama take over. Yeah so a few threads got out of hand, but conflicts were resolved and this forum is better for it. Your thread does nothing but perpetuate the negativity. Perhaps your feelings are a que to take a break from this place? Even the most joyous experiences can become repulsive if overkilled.

Stillwater

This is like the third or fourth "your dirty vibes are ruining my yoga practice" topic I have run into in the past week; I am starting to worry. Maybe there is a lot of rage and bile being dispensed in a corner of the forum I never read; maybe new-comers are just having bad run-ins, I am not sure. But you are definitely not the first to say this, and I am puzzled why.

I guess my advice is to not allow 2 or 3 bad exchanges or forum arguments ruin your experience- any community has its less cordial members, or its ill moments; there are also a lot of people here that are exceptionally caring, thoughtful, tolerant, and knowledegable, and a lot is to be learned from collaberation in a subject like this. I apologize for any bad time you might have had, but I am definitely also saying don't leave merely on that account.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Mattoid

Mr Synapz,

If you're edged 'cause I'm weazing all your grindage, just chill. 'Cause if I had the whole brady bunch thing happenin' at my pad, I'd go grind over there, so dont tax my gig so hard-core cruster.

Synapz

u guys really don't wanna talk over me like that, not smart

see i am like, fully awake, right

which means I could, literally, at any point, make anyone look like a fool

I choose not to do it because, it's mean

Synapz

Quote from: Mattoid on May 05, 2011, 22:41:22
Mr Synapz,

If you're edged 'cause I'm weazing all your grindage, just chill. 'Cause if I had the whole brady bunch thing happenin' at my pad, I'd go grind over there, so dont tax my gig so hard-core cruster.

what are you talking about?

(I have no idea)

English mate?

Synapz

Quote from: Stillwater on May 05, 2011, 22:27:53
This is like the third or fourth "your dirty vibes are ruining my yoga practice" topic I have run into in the past week; I am starting to worry. Maybe there is a lot of rage and bile being dispensed in a corner of the forum I never read; maybe new-comers are just having bad run-ins, I am not sure. But you are definitely not the first to say this, and I am puzzled why.

I guess my advice is to not allow 2 or 3 bad exchanges or forum arguments ruin your experience- any community has its less cordial members, or its ill moments; there are also a lot of people here that are exceptionally caring, thoughtful, tolerant, and knowledegable, and a lot is to be learned from collaberation in a subject like this. I apologize for any bad time you might have had, but I am definitely also saying don't leave merely on that account.

It's ok I'm here with my energy to stabilize the place. I used to post here a few years ago before I realized astral projection did not hold the key.

I am otherwise known as Yeshua

wuzz up fellas

Astral316

Quote from: Synapz on May 05, 2011, 23:40:27
u guys really don't wanna talk over me like that, not smart

see i am like, fully awake, right

which means I could, literally, at any point, make anyone look like a fool

I choose not to do it because, it's mean

Hit me with your best shot. - Pat Benatar

Astral316

Oh and if it's not obvious to anyone else, this is alfalfa/d3nd3/kids who obviously need a hobby/etc.

moondreamer

My dream/astral projection blog
http://moondreamscape.blogspot.com/

c0sm0nautt

Quote from: Astral316 on May 05, 2011, 23:59:36
Oh and if it's not obvious to anyone else, this is alfalfa/d3nd3/kids who obviously need a hobby/etc.

Yea, it's very obvious. He's the only one that acts like a jackass and says "mate". This kid is either trolling or a megalomaniac in need of some type of help.
Check out my blog @ http://astralsun.blogspot.com/

moondreamer

I'm thinking it is a combination

Synapz

QuoteYea, it's very obvious.

how the F is an opinion...... obvious?

Lordly

QuoteHe's the only one that acts like a jackass and says "mate".

???

why are you referring to me all indirectly and s h!t

why not be like

um

'synapz' ?

QuoteThis kid is either trolling or a megalomaniac in need of some type of help.

I'm the kid helping you out of your wheelchair so you can go take a poop, playa

Synapz

Quote from: Astral316 on May 05, 2011, 23:59:36

you're already scared of me.

Synapz

Quote from: moondreamer on May 06, 2011, 00:22:10
I'm thinking it is a combination

I'm thinkin of givin you a combination

good ol 1 2

moondreamer

That sounds like a threat synapz

Synapz

Quote from: moondreamer on May 06, 2011, 00:25:17
That sounds like a threat synapz

matter of perception son

interperation

subjective

Astral316

Well the poor lad does need help... or maybe some structure to his day to day life? It's obviously past his beddy bye time. At this hour he probably figured the mods were asleep as well... perfect time to spam an innocent message board and have himself a little field day. It's the highlight of his night, guys... let him have his fun, he'll do poopy and nod off to silent bliss eventually.

moondreamer

Quote from: Astral316 on May 06, 2011, 00:30:19
Well the poor lad does need help... or maybe some structure to his day to day life? It's obviously past his beddy bye time. At this hour he probably figured the mods were asleep as well... perfect time to spam an innocent message board and have himself a little field day. It's the highlight of his night, guys... let him have his fun, he'll do poopy and nod off to silent bliss eventually.

:)  I'm outa here for tonight.  Hopefully, he will have nobody else to make posts to the rest of the evening and get bored.

Synapz

Quote from: Astral316 on May 06, 2011, 00:30:19
Well the poor lad does need help...

You're tired ALREADY ?

Quoteor maybe some structure to his day to day life?

y u asking me lol

QuoteIt's obviously past his beddy bye time.

no it's not. and besides why are you guessing? guessing what time my bedtime is? disturbed anyone?

QuoteAt this hour he probably figured the mods were asleep as well... perfect time to spam an innocent message board and have himself a little field day.

no wrong fail

did_not_actually

swing and a miss

QuoteIt's the highlight of his night, guys... let him have his fun, he'll do poopy and nod off to silent bliss eventually.

I will nod off into silent bliss but it is not the highlight of my day :)

personalreality

Quote from: Synapz on May 05, 2011, 23:41:58
what are you talking about?

(I have no idea)

English mate?

pauli shore.
be awesome.