News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ok, ALLANON, it is time....!!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenacious

Very well said curious!  I also am intreseted about Allanon.  Why is it that you bring up bible references about topics, but when a question is asked, you shy away?  No one here knows you nor shall judge you.  Be honost in your heart, and speak your mind, god gave you free will, use it [;)]

-Interested in reply-

-Tenacious[:P]

"The most interesting people in the world are those you do not understand" -Me

beavis

I want to hear your adventures in astral too.

Nay

[:O] I haven't kept up with all that has gone on, but I am very intrigued now...
Yes, well said Curiousgirl!
Nay.[;)]

goingslow

yes! this is exactly what I was hoping for.  Yet another opportunity for allanon to post one of his long winded BS posts.  I personally couldnt care less about his experiences.

but please.. I haven't heard enough from you on this forum this week.. give me more.

goingslow

BTW it doesn't matter how many experiences he claims to have had in the astral.  (though i think its highly possible he's adding that in to give him "credibility") but no way to know that.  The purpose of any experience is to learn from it.  How has it changed you?

Judging from his approach and his narrow minded beliefs they couldnt have done much good.  At all!  Course throw meaningful experiences at somoene who is only going to throw bible verse back at you.. seems its impossible he'd learn a thing.

Soulfire

quote:
Originally posted by goingslow

yes! this is exactly what I was hoping for.  Yet another opportunity for allanon to post one of his long winded BS posts.  I personally couldnt care less about his experiences.

but please.. I haven't heard enough from you on this forum this week.. give me more.

goingslow,

I have seen some of your posts which were very thoughtful and interesting.  Is it really useful or necessary to make a public statement when its only purpose is to judge, insult, and state that you don't care about another forum member?  You might argue that you think Allanon is sometimes "guilty" of judging or insulting, but none of that was present in THIS thread yet until you brought it here.  How likely do you think it is that a post of this nature will encourage Allanon or anyone else to share anything of value?  Please think about it?

Also, you might want to try and understand his perspective on this the same way we ask him to try and understand ours:

If he believes that any AP or other similar experience when you are not first "grounded" by fully accepting and believing in Jesus, is merely a deception by Satan (whether YOU agree with this or not), then you cannot reasonably expect him to "learn" anything from those experiences any more than he can reasonably expect you to learn something exclusively because "the Bible sais so".

--Soulfire

goingslow

Let me put it in a nicer way and explain what I mean.

The forum at the top astral experiences.. many people come here for the first time very happy about their experience.  They go up and put in a nice post everything that happened to them.  They might get a reply "congrats".

This guy comes on preaching how we're all in with satan.  Going on threads completely unrelated spewing religious verse and again condemning us all.  And he gets not only control of this section of the forum but a thread pleading with him to share his experience.  See anything wrong with that?

I think he has gotten way too much attention by acting out.  Just like a kid does when they want attention.  AND here is the important part.  i dont see it ending anytime soon.

It shouldnt be the way a person gets people interested in their story.  By coming on disruption the forums with zero respect for the way they are normally run.  

Allanon

quote:
where's your testimony? it is time you explained what all the above statements are about... you have me totally intrigued. i am dying to know what you've been through, and what has brought you from "being in [our] shoes" to being a.... very enthusiastic bible-thumper. i really think you need to tell us about your experiences. if it is too painful or traumatic or something, you don't have to... just say so... we'll leave you alone about it. but just realize that all the quotes in the bible are just getting you nowhere with most of us. i'm sure you have to understand that, since you've said that you used to be like us.... you should know how we think, then. but if you're not too uncomfortable with sharing your story with us, you have my full attention.

just one thing:
i don't want to see a single bible quote, not one iota of a reference to it, not even a hint of the bible from you in this entire topic, unless it is an important part of the story! i only want to hear "allanon's story"! only your thoughts and feelings about things! no preaching, no lecturing!

I would be very happy to explain my testimony here. It is the topic of the thread and hopefully wont anger the administrators. However I have to go to my PHIL 332 class right now and let me just say that PHILOSOPHY MAJORS AND TEACHERS ARE REALLY THE ONES THAT ARE HARD TO DEAL WITH. Try going into a class like that and stick up for the Bible and you are pretty much laughed at. At any rate I will be thinking of the best Way to convey my experience and will get it up soon.

Jesus is a not a Spirit out there trying to screw you guys.

Tenacious

Allanon-

I can agree with that statement.  However, you to pass a class you don't argue with a teacher(they may fail you!)  I have always been taught that in class you learn what they want you to, outside is your buisness, but in class you must listen and not try to argue.  Is this your first semester?  College is fun isn't it?[:O]

ps-its off topic I know! Please forgive me curiousgirl [:)]

"The most interesting people in the world are those you do not understand" -Me

Allanon

quote:
Allanon-

I can agree with that statement. However, you to pass a class you don't argue with a teacher(they may fail you!) I have always been taught that in class you learn what they want you to, outside is your buisness, but in class you must listen and not try to argue. Is this your first semester? College is fun isn't it?]

I am a Senior getting a BS in Biology and a minor in philosophy. College is fun but it should be noted that what they teach ultimatelyat public institutions is MORAL RELATIVISM. That is the mind set of the world.

I bet if you did a survey of 100 college students 98 of them would agree that there is no Absolute Truth and it is all realtive to your perspective. It is the world system and it can be seen on this forum as well. It can also be seen as we tear out the ten commandments and put ourselves in the place of God.

I am still thinking of the best Way to do this testimony. I will get to it tomorrow.

goingslow

I take it your bible thumping goes over in philosophy class as well as it does here.

I honestly feel sorry for the people in your class.  We had a few people always trying to spew the bible instead of shutting up and listening.  It sucked and disrupted class, plus the person always looked like an butt.  Not so much because of what they were saying but the anger and the self righousness and the fact they were so unaware how limited their perspective is.

yeah yeah I know ...coddle coddle.. ignore me

curiousgirl

i understand what you're saying goingslow, and perhaps this thread is just more fuel for the bible-thumping fire, but i figure it can't get any worse... he'll keep a-thumping and trying to get attention on all the other posts, if attention is what he's after.  i figure it couldn't hurt to try and see what he has to say about his experiences.... if he starts thumping the bible some more, well, then you know that you can just ignore this whole thread since it's a spotlight on him... the whole subject is him!  the other topics, you go in there expecting to read about something interesting, and end up reading post upon post about irrelevant bible debates.  this one, you know what it's all about, and you know that you can just skip reading the whole thing, unless you feel like torturing yourself!  [8D][;)][:P][:D][}:)]

and allanon, take whatever time you need to get your story together... we'll be eagerly awaiting! [:D]

Allanon

quote:
i don't want to see a single bible quote, not one iota of a reference to it, not even a hint of the bible from you in this entire topic, unless it is an important part of the story! i only want to hear "allanon's story"! only your thoughts and feelings about things! no preaching, no lecturing!

Mine, or anyone elses testimony to the Objective nature of the Bible is to be taken as fallible and insignificant in light to the True Way which is found in the Word's of Christ Himself.

The first book I picked up when I began my search for the Truth was the Bible. It is now the last. When I began to see if there was any credibilty in religious sentiment I delved deeply into most if not all of the major religious scriptures.

Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads, Dhammapada, various Sihk writings, kundalini, quantum, Koran, Gnostic text, philosophy such as Kant, Hume, Descarte, Plato, Aristotle, Mill, and finally the most important of all which is that of the Shaman.

Astral Projection was always my MEAN with which to seek out the Divine. If there was a God and spiritual experiences were happening to people than there must have been a BIOLOGICAL/NEUROLOGICAL CATALYST THAT MADE THESE EXPERIENCES COME ABOUT. In that I mean that when you hear about projection being done it is due to the chemicals of the brain being fired at specific intervals in order for the "soul", "self, "atman" or "higher self" to realize the spirit realm. A dualistic approach to the mind body problem.

I locked myself in my room for three years and rejected all manner of the "secular" lifestyle. I would get up at five in the morning and meditate and repeat mantrams and what not in order to break that first dimensional barrier. Celibacy was observed and a constant attention to thought patterns. I WOULD FIND GOD MY WAY. I would work out and hone my body so that it was marathon runner shape so that I could really beging my quest.

I was almost ready for step two.

Now the Shaman began to take shape inside of my spirit. I conversed with the realm of the Shaman's of Peru off the Napo river. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME REAL PROJECTORS JUST GO TO A VILLAGE DOWN THERE!! I learned the secret knowledge of plants and there effects on human consciousness. I observed the effects of the vine of the dead. I began to make major breakthroughs out of the body and had many, many terrifying ego death experiences. Entity contacts, etheric flight, beings of light, etc, etc. I was almost convinced in the Universalist approach but I felt evil at the end of that white tunnel. Instintively I knew that Jesus was supposed to be in the astral but where?

I still did not give up.

After three years of constant attention to these matters I finally had a series of TRUE visions.

My first came in the Colorado mountains. I fasted for a week and camped out in the middle of winter to really test my mettle. This was the first "Christ" experience I had. The visions I had of Him were few but very clear. I observed Him not with physical eyes but those that are of the Spirit. I remember running with Christ in Heaven as I meditated and He had the biggest smile on His face. As I looked back to see why I saw that all the sheep of His flock were following Him and they ran on His robe. But the most exciting part was that His robe flowed down to Hell. As He ran those that were in torment from Satan were grabbing on and being pulled up. The Light of that place is not from the sun but from the countenance of His Perfect face.

I began to delve into the Word. For obvious reasons I discarded my pantheistic, mystical approach and took a more orthodox root from here on out. But enough of this boredom, now for the real turning point in my thinking.

I was once again in the mountains and had been failing to help many of my friends that just seemed to be so lost. They were slaves to materialism and the flesh. They were slaves to drunkedness and lewd acts such as orgies and what not. My spirit was broke because there was no one I could relate my visions too. The Church wouldnt that is for sure. I began to walk a mountain path and this is when I really witnessed a miracle. When I went up that mountain that day I went up with a serious neck injury. I had a bulged disk in my neck from doing incorrect squat technique. The chiropractor said I would need surgery.

As I walked down that path it was night time. I was at the end of my rope and just about to give in to the world. I began to question myself and why the hell I was trying so hard to help a world that didnt give a excrement. I knew Jesus was out there but I had no more contact with Him yet as far as the astral went. I closed my eyes and just let faith take me up that Path. ALL AT ONCE I WAS HIT WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT LIKE A SPEAR THROUGH THE TOP OF MY BRAIN. It was bliss that transcended the flesh. I saw through new eyes. I saw the life of Christ unfold before me like a panaramic movie. It is there and all humanity will one day witness it first hand. The most important thing that I brought back can be seen in the verses below....

36Then Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to them, "Sit here while I go over there and pray." 37He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee along with him, and he began to be sorrowful and troubled. 38Then he said to them, "My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me."
39Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."
40Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. "Could you men not keep watch with me for one hour?" he asked Peter. 41"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."
42He went away a second time and prayed, "My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done."
43When he came back, he again found them sleeping, because their eyes were heavy. 44So he left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, saying the same thing.
45Then he returned to the disciples and said to them, "Are you still sleeping and resting? Look, the hour is near, and the Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners. 46Rise, let us go! Here comes my betrayer!"

I saw Christ as He went to pray alone. At this time in His life He was able to finally see what the Crucifixtion would mean. He would be seperated from God. All men would murder Him just to keep eternal life. He would always be cursed with the weight of man's sin. He would be totally alone. I SAW HIS FACE AS HE WEPT BITTERLY AND I FELL TO THE GROUND AND CRIED LIKE A BABY. I NEVER CRIED LIKE THAT BEFORE AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL AGAIN. Jesus suffered more than anyone realizes. He was seperated from the Father COMPLETELY. I felt the terror that gripped Jesus as He begged the diciples to sit with Him. I SAW IT. I LIVED IT. IT WAS A GIFT AND I WONT LET HIM DOWN. He did not want to die!!! But He did it because He has the only Perfect soul fo Love. He did it because God told Him too. He did it for YOU.

I had many other visions that night but when I left to go home MY NECK WAS COMPLETELY HEALED. THE DOCTOR DIDNT BELIEVE IT.

That is my partial testimony and take it for what it is worth. The Bible is the Way to go and WE ALL OWE CHRIST A LOT BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHAT SATAN IS LIKE.

I am praying for you and the world.

goingslow

You're not a preacher, you're not a prophet.  And here's a news flash allanon you know christ less than most here.. Your anger and ignorance not to mention your lack of respect keeps you further from him than 90 percent of the people who chat here.

Christ wont come to you faster because you bend down and try in your human way to kiss his butt and demonstrate you love him the most.  Beings like that see through the bovine excrement (though your bovine excrement isnt hard to see through) and look at the heart.  You're an angry confused little person.  That is all.. you couldnt convert a single person here.

You need to find christ.. Youre far from him and his teaching.  Im not saying that to judge.. its only the truth.  Please accept jesus and shut the hell up.

Allanon

quote:
You're not a preacher, you're not a prophet. And here's a news flash allanon you know christ less than most here.. Your anger and ignorance not to mention your lack of respect keeps you further from him than 90 percent of the people who chat here.

Christ wont come to you faster because you bend down and try in your human way to kiss his butt and demonstrate you love him the most. Beings like that see through the bovine excrement (though your bovine excrement isnt hard to see through) and look at the heart. You're an angry confused little person. That is all.. you couldnt convert a single person here.

You need to find christ.. Youre far from him and his teaching. Im not saying that to judge.. its only the truth. Please accept jesus and shut the hell up.

Fair enough. I was just giving my testimony that is all. You didnt have to read it. I am being honest about what led me to where I am that is all.

God bless you and I hope things turn out good for everybody.

goingslow

Play hurt all you want but here's what  I've seen.. and Im not really all that unfamiliar with attempts to get attention.

when no one was paying attention to you you started plastering your quotes everywhere.  In threads that had nothing to do with religion and threads that did.  Then a few people wanted to understand your point of view they wanted to explain theirs to you.  So your religious messages started having more depth "they are based on experience".  Now you show how you were just sharing and cest la vie if no one wants to hear,  you're just here to share.

I think youre not even a religious fanatic.  I think youre here purely for attention and playing a part.  If people stopped paying attention to you altogether what would you do?  start again is my guess.  But now you're playing the religious fanatic with real depth.  have fun with it.

curiousgirl

[:O] calm down, goingslow! [;)] i really don't know what to think about allanon's motives, but what if his testimony & his religious enthusiasm are for real, and he really is confused and angry like you say?  he could be gripping onto this particular thing to help him feel less lost & afraid.  and, well, you gotta put yourself in his shoes... if you were so confused about life, and felt so lost & afraid, and then had visions & experiences like that, who knows how you'd take it?  i don't know how i'd react to that.  i admit that lately i've been feeling really lost... it seems like the more i learn the more confused i get.  everything has me questioning reality, and what's real, and what's the truth behind all this BS we gotta go through. life is just too f*ckin' weird, and keeps getting weirder everyday.

anyway, if allanon's just here for attention, well, he's gonna lose it eventually when everyone gets absolutely positively burnt out on his bible-thumping, and has nothing left to say.  or until a moderator or somebody decides to just boot him out of here once and for all.  if he's not here just for attention, and truly believes in what he's doing, then he'll start to learn how to approach things differently with us, and we'll actually see him make some changes, and maybe he'll even grow a little more when he learns new things from talking to everyone here, and yes, maybe we'll learn something off of him.  but bashing him and getting really angry at him isn't going to help anything, or change anything.  he'll just keep on with what he's doing, if he's just BS'ing this whole thing.  and if he's being truthful, well, it's not helping him at all to bash him after he's gone through the trouble of sharing his most profound experiences with us, which we asked him to do.  if this is all BS to get attention, well, the lies are gonna start becoming really apparent after a while, we'll start seeing holes in his stories... we all know the more complex a BS story gets, the harder it is to keep it up.  i'm willing to wait & see how this all goes.

thank you, allanon, for sharing your experiences with us, and if you ever have more to add, go ahead!  i really don't know what to make of your experiences, and i'm sure everyone in this forum is going to have their own theories.  perhaps jesus was trying to tell you something, but you're not quite understanding it fully.  i'm sure there's gonna be a lot of comments on this whole thing, and it'll be interesting to figure this all out!  but just as a reminder:  no statements from the bible unless it is important for your illustrating something in your personal story.  no preaching!  you know we'll all start tuning out if you start thumping.  you did well with your story so far, i can see how the bible quote relates to your experience.  yay!  [:)]

goingslow

I know I know.. I was wrong..

love you allanon.. keep on keeping on

This is your thread though curiousgirl so I'll leave it alone. [;)] Though I still think he's having a little philosophical fun with everyone and I was just playing along for a minute.

WalkerInTheWoods

Interesting experiences, Allanon. Let me ask you some questions.

You have seen Jesus by OBEs, why do you feel that the rest of us cannot find the truth as well? Why is it that we all must be influenced by Satan merely because we seek to find the truth in the same manner as you?

You have seen Jesus, how does that make the Bible absolutely true and unchanged? It may reaffirm your beliefs in Jesus, but that does not mean that what men have written and copied has not been changed.

Is Jesus by any other name not the same? What I mean is, you go to the Spirit Realms and you see Jesus. Someone else goes and sees an enity that they perceive by another name. Is it not possible that they are seeing the same thing, but perceiving it differently?
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

clandestino

Hi Allanon !

Interesting post of yours...though I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that 99% of it is made up. Still, it makes a good read, whether its true or not !

Have you read nietzche's "thus spoke zarathustra", it might be one of your philosophy texts. It has a similar feel (in parts) to your post.

Anyway..my question :
quote:
I began to delve into the Word. For obvious reasons I discarded my pantheistic, mystical approach and took a more orthodox root from here on out.

Why bother with this out-dated orthodox approach ? It went out of fashion centuries ago !

Mark
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Allanon

First of all I really did not want to delve into the "whys" of my Path. Most of my good friends dont even know about those experieces and I dont see why you cant just trust me. If you want confirmation I have a little proof. Go to this link.

http://www.christianforums.net/

My name is Soma Sight on this forum. Talk to Henry, or Vicjr, or Justice, or Anariel and THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT I WAS HARD CORE AGAINST JESUS FOR A WHILE AND PROMOTED UNIVERSALISM AND SHAMANISM. I have close to 400 posts on that board saying that Christians are closed minded bastards that are wrong and that the Light at the end of the tunnel is Jesus, Buhhda, Krishna, etc, etc. But I was WRONG. The Right Way is through Christ alone. It took a lot for me to admit it to those guys on that board. I am telling you that I am not lying to you guys here. Once you accept Christ and start reading the Bible your mind CHANGES. I used to be into AP more than anyone I know. Trust me when I say that Satan is real as well and if you keep on with this without the Holy Spirit bad possesion cases may occur. It is not cool. But that is it for this thread. I told you the whys of my story and if you dont believe me than I could understand that. I mean it is the internet!!!!

Allanon

quote:
"thus spoke zarathustra",

No but I have heard of Zoraster. He is the founder of Zorastianism correct? My post came strait from the heart and I did it last night at 2 in the morning even though I was tired and have class in the morning. My motives were pure on this subject and I am not out trying to be a big shot. I saw those things and it sucks because I cant talk to it to anyone because they react just like going slow did and say that I am on some High Horse.

And if I tell the Church I am trying to help they may think I am there to start trouble or I am just a BSer.

Sometimes I just want to forget those times because it makes me feel like maybe I really am losing it. But that is probably just due to too much heat this summer. LOL.

goingslow

quote:
Originally posted by Allanon

I have close to 400 posts on that board saying that Christians are closed minded bastards that are wrong and that the Light at the end of the tunnel is Jesus, Buhhda, Krishna, etc, etc.

I see so its not the belief thats constant its going onto a board and slamming another's?.  I find its easier to wait for people like you to change over to your next belief than it is to defend one's own.

Not only the new belief of the month type but a YOUR BELIEF IS WRONG of the month club.  have fun

curiousgirl

wow, allanon, it is kinda weird to hear you speaking in your own words... we're finally beginning to hear the person behind all the bible quotes, and... and... he sounds like a normal person! [:O]  haha, just picking on you... it really is refreshing to hear you speak without 5 of your own words and then passage upon passage of bible quotes.  i will give you the benefit of a doubt that what you say of your experiences is true.  

so what out of these experiences told you that all else is wrong except following jesus?  i can see that perhaps the visions were maybe telling you that your path is with jesus, but what gave you the idea that everything else is satan's work?  did jesus say this to you?  or did you just always have bad experiences with the other astral beings and things, so you just interpreted them to be all satan's work?  it's not really clear why you would instantly label everything else as evil, just because you saw these powerful visions of jesus.  perhaps you need to AP again, and talk face to face with jesus.  ask him what he was trying to tell you, and ask him if other paths are wrong.... ask him for more guidance or something.  maybe he wasn't really trying to tell you that everyone else is gonna burn in hell for not following him, maybe he was just trying to tell you that you need him right now.  i dunno.  well, i wish you luck in resolving things, allanon, 'cause i can see you're still kinda confused.

Allanon

quote:
i can see that perhaps the visions were maybe telling you that your path is with jesus, but what gave you the idea that everything else is satan's work?

When I was heavily into the AP and Shamanistic work I had many encounters with the Devil. That is all I want to say about that. Let me just say that the Devil is the spirit of TERROR and FEAR. That is once you get to really experiece him. He came to me in dreams a lot too. This was before I found Christ.

The time I remember the most was a dream I had that started out in a restaraunt. I was there with friends and the next thing I know everyone in the restaraunt falls asleep and there faces fall in their meals. I was the only one not asleep. I ran outside and once I did I began to hear what I would call STATIC or SKILL SAW ON METAL type of vibrations. It was like hearing LIGHTINING down to the atomic level or something. It was LOUD LOUD LOUD. I heard it in the middle of my brain past my ears like it was INSIDE me. It continued for a minute and then began to break up into slower vibrations until there was space in between the constant hum. What came next was the most terrifying experience I believe I ever had in my life. It was the voice of Satan but he spoke in a language that was different than anything you could imagine. I UNDERSTOOD what he was telling me. I understood it at the time but the only thing I really KNOW he said to me was that I was HIS and it was like hearing your own sentence to damnation. The humming felt like it was crushing me into a little ball and I awoke suddenly and immedietly ran outside and just freaked. I calmed myself down and went into the house and GOT ALL THE MAGIC BOOKS I HAD and got them out.

EVER SINCE I HAD THAT EXPERIENCE WITH WHAT I KNOW IS THE DEVIL I HAVE TROUBLE TELLING WHETHER I AM DREAMING OR AWAKE. SOMETIMES IN CLASS I THINK I AM ASLEEP AND CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE AT ALL.

DONT SCREW AROUND WITH SPELLS AND MAGIC. TRUST THE BIBLE WHEN IT SAYS IT IS BAD.

To your question on "everything else being Satan's work" in that I mean if the FRUIT of the action is not glorifying the Goodness of Christ or His Word than it is BAD. Giving into magic, meditiation with no purpose, orgies and lustful acts, worshiping idols, APing for the sheer hell of it, calling to false gods, supporting relativistic thinking...etc, etc, etc all that stuff leaves you at the mercy of the evil ones and it will screw up your mind. Trust the Word of God when it says that Jesus is the GOOD GUY and the only SPIRIT you need.

Once again my testimony is of little merit. Trust the Bible. Just trust me when I say the end result of trying to find God without Christ is like climbing Mt Everest without a rope. If you fall, there is no one there to take up the slack.