News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ok, ALLANON, it is time....!!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenacious

goodness gracious!  I have never see so much anger in 2 pages then I have seen here.  Why do we have to go through this?  We all disagree but you can't cut someones throat because they have an opinion.  I highly suggest that we calm down, drink some coffee or somethin and continue our posts about Astral Projections, obes, magick, etc.  This is not a christian form, everyon sees that, so if you don't want to read about Jesus, don't.  For goodness sakes!  Allanon you are very interesting but I have to admit you have a strange way of making people very angry.  I'm not sure why because I don't get offended much, I take life as a joke, laughing at others because they try to make me someone I am not.  I am merely a human being that will never believe something I don't WANT to believe.  I'm sure we all have that understanding.  I'm not anti-christian, nor am I trying to make anyone mad(as if they aren't already) but we need to move on with these silly topics and act as adults.  I'm 20 years old, and what I have seen from some of these posts bring me back to my troubled years in high-school and before.  Please do this for the people who are just sick of reading this garbage, because I know I am. And that is my word in a long way [:)]

-This message brought to you by:

-Tenacious[:P]

PS:sorry if I have offended anyone and no animals were harmed in the making of this post [;)]
-Tenacious[:P]

"The most interesting people in the world are those you do not understand" -Me

Euphoric Sunrise

Very interesting topic! I'm probably a bit late, but i just wanted to say a couple of things.
1. I have never seen goingslow get so angry before! Be careful you don't overload there! [:P]
2. Allanon, whether you are sincere or not, i don't think it's very respectful to come on here and say that what you believe is the absolute truth. I'm sure there are many beginners who feel people who seem to have more experience are more right than they are. This is not the case at all. I don't wish to destroy anybody's beliefs, but, Allanon, you seem to have as much knowledge about what's out there than anybody else to me and i don't think it helps to portray your experiences as conclusive evidence or fact for everybody, even if it is fact for you. I'm not having a go at you or anything, i don't know you so i won't judge you. I'm just putting my thoughts out there.
3. Listen to Tenacious people! [:D]
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Tisha

Allanon, my question could start a whole new tangent, but were your AP experiences induced by drugs, or shall we say, mind-expanding plants?  You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable.  

The only reason I'm posting this question publicly, rather than send Allanon a PM, is to point out to EVERYONE that it is EXTREMELY COMMON for drug-induced astral projections to "go bad."  This is why most of us projectors on Astralpulse are against drugs!

Drugs and hallucinogenic plants, in and of themselves, are not evil.  They are great teachers.  They teach you about the fears lurking in your mind, magnify them 100 percent, and then present them to you in glorious technicolor, with the volume turned up to the max.

Many drug-induced projections result in encounters with demonic beings.  This is because many people fear demons.  As for "moi," I have no fear of demonic beings, so during my ill-fated attempt at "projection via plants" I did not meet Satan.  No, my greatest fear is lonliness, so I ended up in No-Time Eternity, alone. Well let me tell you folks eternity lasts WAY TOO LONG, there are infinite choices, and it sucks being alone out there.  

I learned a lot that night - - I'll never forget it, the way Allanon will never forget his encounter(s) with Satan.  Even if it was drug-induced, it was absolutely real.  

One is guaranteed to eventually meet one's adversaries on the Astral . . . drugged up or stone-cold sober . . . that's why spiritual development is so important in Astral Projection work.
The mistake is in taking a deeply personal experience and concluding, MISTAKENLY, that it (in specific) applies to everyone.  Everyone has his/her own adversaries, their own lessons, their own destiny, their own relationship with GOD.  We can learn from other people's GOD experiences, but in the end we have to face GOD's truth on our own.

Tisha

goingslow

ah excrement..

I had a response all layed out and it disappeared somehow.

Anyway my response was purely venting at this type of pigheaded self righteous "you're wrong Im right" stuff.  I hadnt even read his response nor most of his posts when I responded.  I think it can be expected when a person is using the antagonistic approach in order to get people to talk to him.  

I also knew how he's respond because its a lot easier to be calm and nice about things when someone's irrational to you. Its why I hadn't responded to his nonsense before then.  My approach isnt to say "let me understand you.. tell me why you think " blah blah to a person who's hobby it is to run on boards of beliefs he thinks are wrong adn PURPOSELY plaster them and present things in an annoying way.

Anyway now that I vented the preaching doesn't bother me.  It actually wasn't the words but the huge quotes everywhere.  A person cant be that thick.  I still think there's some acting going on there.  maybe its wishful thinking.

Allanon

quote:
Allanon, my question could start a whole new tangent, but were your AP experiences induced by drugs, or shall we say, mind-expanding plants? You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable.

I have been involved in the physiological aspects of chemicals and molecules on human consciousness for some time. But then again so is EVERYONE even if they are not aware of it.

1. Dreaming is the release of certain chemicals like MELATONIN and PINOLINE they don't just come out of thin air.

2. When you meditate you are closing your eyes and adapting to the dark which brings about a whole SLEW of neurological changes that effect consciousness.

3. When you FAST like Jesus did for forty days the part of the brain that deals with space and time is BIPASSED. You exist OUT of the confines of the body and are in danger of spiritual testing like Jesus encountered with the temptations of the Devil.

4. WHEN YOU DIE YOUR BRAIN WILL RELEASE MASSIVE QUANTITIES OF DMT WHICH IS BELIEVED BY MANY TO BE THE CATALYST THAT FREES THE SPIRIT FROM THER BODY. THIS IS DOCUMENTED BY SCIENCE.

Back to the question of "drug induced" hallucinations I would answer that some were but THE MOST SIGNIFICANT ONES WERE NOT BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT CHEMICAL WIRING COULD NOT BE FOUND TO PLAY A PART.

All of your most profound experiences in the astral are caused by the chemical DMT which is produced in the pineal gland. You can say that it is just the right "time" to be shown something but it has a biological basis. All in all though it really does not matter.

WHAT DOES MATTER IS THAT THERE IS A WAR HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE SPRITUAL REALMS. YOU ARE WITH CHRIST OR AGAINST HIM. YOU ARE ON ONE SIDE OF THE GATES OF THE OTHER. THE TIME IS DRAWING NEAR WHEN THE FINAL BATTLE WILL BE OVER AND ALL THIS "PURGATORY" TIME WILL BE CLOSED. CHRIST WILL MAKE ALL THE UNIVERSE UNDER HIS SOVERIEGN RULE AGAIN AND EVIL WILL BE PURGED FROM THE MIND OF THE BELIEVERS. ALL THE AP EXPERIENCES IN THE WORLD DO NOT MATTER IF YOU DO NOT ALLY WITH CHRIST. THAT IS THE POINT THAT I AM TRYING TO MAKE. IF YOU GUYS ARE SO CALLED "PROJECTORS" I JUST DONT SEE HOW YOU HAVE HAD NO CONTACT WITH THE BATTLES THAT ARE BEING FOUGHT.

greatoutdoors

Tisha, your post is right on the money, pretty much as usual. If you ever decide to become a teacher, let me know and I'll sign up!

Tenacious - I could not agree with you more!!! Blind anger at mere words doesn't resolve anything. In fact, as witness current news, such anger is the source of a lot of problems world-wide. We are all exploring here, and I think there is some value in everyone's comments.

Goingslow, is it some sort of crusade that makes cussing a part of your posts? In my opinion such posts are inappropriate and detract from whatever point you are trying to make. I have a pretty good vocabulary myself, but not for public display -- not counting some idiot driver trying to run me off the road! [;)] Okay, now go ahead and "fire away" at me if you feel you must.

As to Allanon, I have no idea if he is "blowing smoke" or not (and we all know MANY folks on this forum are doing just that!), but when I get tired of his long posts, I just skip them! Somebody else practiced the "cut and paste" posting recently and I had no trouble going around those, either.

Thanks for letting me vent a bit folks, and let me know if I come across too heavy!

n/a

the gratest evil the devil has performed,
is to convience the men that he exists.

Forgotten Flame 13

Hello,
I  must say, Allanon, you are a ... HYPOCRIT (however you spell it)!
Okay. You say, everyone who shuns or tries to commit miracles without accepting Jesus or whatever, is wrong, but in the bible, Moses wasn't a christian, he was Jewish. You just insulted your own faith. Too bad you aren't a robot. That paradox would have killed you.
(sorry if someone already said something like this. I didn't read the whole thread.)

Alezunde

I'd just like to mention that in general, I don't trust the bible very much. At least not enough that I'd take any of it to heart like it seems many people do.
The bible was written centuries ago, in hebrew. Hebrew has many, many translations for each word. It was probably translated from there to latin, to many other languages, (latin then mutated into french) then finally to english.
This reminds me a lot of the telephone game, if anyoneknows what I'm talking about. The end result being that the bible could be very different now than it was when it was written.

-Alezunde

n/a

yes, he is very famous in our country, Paul.
I agree with him on that point completley.

you can send him an comment or something at
: lfksndr@yahoo.com

and here is mine maxim, not so good as his,:

how to distinguish right from wrong?
just invent Jesus Chryst in your head.
he (w)ill do the rest.
but not if he is the Greak God apollo<apoluon>.

n/a

you did'nt understand.
Oh well, some Inteligent falks will.
there are a lot of them here, thanks god!
the LFR that is, the founder of Inteligent life forms.
belief is a pathological state of mind,
as mr Huxley pointed it out,
the sheeps food.
there is no evolution without Inteligence.
so, thank you LuciFeR! my dear friend.

Allanon

quote:
so, thank you LuciFeR! my dear friend.

Oh man what kind of friends do you hang out with?

n/a

Inteligent One. 1+1+1+1..=1
no sheeps allowed. bird brain also.

Allanon

quote:
Okay. You say, everyone who shuns or tries to commit miracles without accepting Jesus or whatever, is wrong, but in the bible, Moses wasn't a christian, he was Jewish. You just insulted your own faith. Too bad you aren't a robot. That paradox would have killed you.

A careful study of the Old Testament would reveal that Moses pre - existedthe birth of Christ. Furthermore up to this point in history the Jews were under the  
quote:
Old Covenant
with the True God of the Bible. No offense but I am not sure on the nature of your post here. It seems to just be a vented rage at the Power of the Gospel. It should be noted that Christ DIED FOR ALL TIME and established the New Covenant with not just the Jews but the Gentiles as well. Performing miracles in any other name than the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is an act that should be avoided like the 7 bowls of God's wrath. Do not be decieved by false teachers that would use miracles under any other name than the Trinity.

Spirit_k9

In a movie titles "The Devil's Advocate" (good flick too!) Al Pacino played the devil and Keanu Reeves played his son. Al was trying to convince Keanu that god wasn't so great...in the middle of his arguement he said that Satan's greatest trick was to convince man that he DIDN'T exist.

Makes sense....

Allanon in entitled to his beliefs, however I am entitled to be free of his beliefs....

n/a

without Satan, there would be no purpose for the Chatolic
religion.
so, the only true founder of the Chatolic religion is not Jesus,
it is the Satan.
the Chatolics are pulling every bit of Energy they have,
just to prove that this Satan is alive,
just to dethrone him. -but not before!

they are performing the ritual
that Satan is alive for more then a 1000years!
-I havent ever heard for the black mass that long!
well, if they succeed, they just have to kill him.
-if they succeed!
the Satan is most certainly now,
1000years-old charged battery with Chatolic-joinly-hate.

the Jesus would kill him self if he is alive.

Anonymous

"the only thing evil needs to fulfill its purpose is for good men to do nothing."

n/a

no-thing or nothing?
[:)]

God came from a Village into the city.
[:O]

T_Kman0610

i feel that this topic is pretty nice but imnot a ible thumper and i dont prach, allanon why are u preaching here? what are you trying to teach us? i dont get it[?]
"Only those who have dared to let go can dare to reenter." - Meister Eckhart

n/a

curiousgirl

quotes from the infamous allanon:
quote:

I have had many, many OBE's and a few NDE experiences. I know of the being of Light. I have seen many worlds PERSONALLY that are beyond this dimension in space and time. I have seen things with the pineal gland or sixth chakra as you guys call it that I would bet only a few Shamans of the Amazon have any idea of.

Have any of you expert AP'ers ever talked with a Shaman from the rainforest and experienced the vine of the dead?

As far as Astral Projection is concerned I beleive that you must look at the fruits of what is being done. If you are being led to beleive that you will live forever without the blood of Chrsit than it is a FALSE SPIRIT that is influencing you. But if you are projecting around and have the Holy Spirit guiding you than there is less of a problem there. Leaving your body without supernatural interference like what happens to those in the Bible is like trying to walk on water without the help of God. YOU ARE NOT THE CAUSE OF ANY MIRACLE AND LEAVING YOUR BODY IS JUST THAT

I was once in your shoes and bought the lies. I practiced AP and delved into the world of the Shaman. I had entity contacts that I now realize were demons tricking me into a false sense of security. They don't want you to accept the blood of Christ because that means you get away.

I see your point completely Soulfire. I will post my testimony on another thread. But the topic here is Ascended Masters.

where's your testimony?  it is time you explained what all the above statements are about... you have me totally intrigued.[8)]  i am dying to know what you've been through, and what has brought you from "being in [our] shoes" to being a.... very enthusiastic bible-thumper.  i really think you need to tell us about your experiences.  if it is too painful or traumatic or something, you don't have to... just say so... we'll leave you alone about it.  but just realize that all the quotes in the bible are just getting you nowhere with most of us.  i'm sure you have to understand that, since you've said that you used to be like us.... you should know how we think, then.  but if you're not too uncomfortable with sharing your story with us, you have my full attention.  

just one thing:
i don't want to see a single bible quote, not one iota of a reference to it, not even a hint of the bible from you in this entire topic, unless it is an important part of the story!  i only want to hear "allanon's story"!  only your thoughts and feelings about things!  no preaching, no lecturing![:(!][B)]