News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

One thing you dont know about me

Previous topic - Next topic

Squeek

Tab, Don't feel too bad about thinking I'm a gal.  Apparently everybody has at least once.  :P  

I can assure ya'll that I'm just a guy.  17.  I don't act it? GOOD!

~Squeek

Anonymous

I use college for its resources to further educate myself on the things I want to learn about, not for the 'education' it gives from its classes.

Anonymous

Tenacious- Good kung fu teachers are hard to find. I just happened to find mine because he happened to be practicing at a time when I just happened to be walking by. He is REALLY good. I bet you can and will find a good one. It's good stuff. We are trying to expand our network all over the world and all over each country so that everyone has the opportunity.

Tenacious

No_Leaf_clover-

Wow! you live so close to me! If your in NC and not TN or GA or VA.  I live due west of you in a great place called..what is this place? Oh yeah! Jamestown! Go tigers... Anywho, went hiking on stone mountain not too long ago.  Almost died though, forgot the water [:D]

EnderWiggin-  When you expand to NC, let me know!  I will definitly join and pay good money to be taught again!  It is one of the best practices I did as a child, then I got corrupted [;)]

-Tenacious[:P]

-Tenacious[:P]

"The most interesting people in the world are those you do not understand" -Me

TheLunatic

I was born on Jan 21 1978 at 5pm EST.

I'm a recovering negative who learned that 2 two negative actions don't create a positive one.

I'm a single, sad and lonely guy who works to hard for too little.

I like to think that I have a pretty good understanding of why people need a bonk on their collective heads.

And I think all this flaming back and forth on the site only serves to show peoples ignorance and lack of understanding.

Nayru

Hehe... My turn. ^.^

1) I love death/black metal. But I'm no satanist. And yes I'm a girl. ^.^
2) I love, and when I say love I mean really *love*, pizza.
3) I love games. Espcially Legend of Zelda (duh [:P]).
4) I sacked my exams. All my friends have passed, except me.
5) I'm horrible at maths, science and physics. But I love those subjects. Though I never do my homework.
6) My sister absolutely rules in remote viewing and precognition. She keeps beating me with cardgames. *cries*

Euphoric Sunrise

Good topic here.

I'm a metalhead too. I love death metal, black metal, doom metal, thrash metal, and any other metal there is! I've also been playing guitar for nearly 4 years and i kick butt! [:D]
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

goingslow

Many of us know eachother's handle but dont know much about the person behind the handle.  Thought it would be sort of fun to tell at least one thing no one here knows about you.  It can be anything..

one of mine...

Im hoping to be able to move to Japan someday to live and work.  hopefully some time in the near future.