News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Osama Bin Laden's Primary Focus No Longer F1!

Previous topic - Next topic

Astral316

This is a pretty remarkable event... Obama, the CIA, Navy Seals, etc. sure know how to get the job done. I've always been fascinated with the whereabouts of this guy and wanted to try remote viewing his location. Now that he had a few caps busted in his butt the other day I'm planning to try to meet up with him in the Astral tonight. Chances are slim, but hopefully a few of us can give it a shot and maybe even come back with an experience that is at least marginally relevant. I'd be interested to know what part of the Astral he's currently residing, what potential pain he may be going through if any, etc.  8-)

CANNIBALEX

May i enquire why, of all people to try and meet, would it be osama bin laden?
There are 00110010 types of people in this world.
Those who understand binary mathematics and those who don't.

Astral316

Because he was public enemy #1 up until yesterday, and getting passed concepts of good vs. evil.. he's a fascinating character in world history. I don't want to shake the mans hand or anything, just want to know what he's experiencing during this "transitional period" in his spiritual development.

WASD

First and only (classic) OBE so far: 12th August 2009
LDs: Once per week :)

CFTraveler

Quote from: Astral316 on May 02, 2011, 14:24:21
Because he was public enemy #1 up until yesterday, and getting passed concepts of good vs. evil.. he's a fascinating character in world history. I don't want to shake the mans hand or anything, just want to know what he's experiencing during this "transitional period" in his spiritual development.
He's probably going "what the...."

Stillwater

QuoteHe's probably going "what the...."

Haha, yeah.

Not what he learned in Sunday school, at any rate.  :-D
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Pauli2

Why did they gun down and kill Usama's children?
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Summerlander

They probably got in the way.^^

Also, Osama was sick to the point of giving a gun to a 5 year old.

alive

He is still alive those that are at the height of knowing of this worlds workings/ and at the height of abilities of projection will have the knowledge of this and why they B#!!excrement about such

Bye

Astral316

Quote from: Summerlander on May 03, 2011, 05:10:21
Also, Osama was sick to the point of giving a gun to a 5 year old.

Child soldiers are common throughout Africa... pretty sad, nevertheless.

Quote from: alive on May 03, 2011, 07:15:47
He is still alive those that are at the height of knowing of this worlds workings/ and at the height of abilities of projection will have the knowledge of this and why they B#!!excrement about such

Bye

Hey, ether. I have no doubt he's no longer in the physical realm... whether he has the abilities to navigate the non-physical with ease is another question.

Summerlander

Quote from: alive on May 03, 2011, 07:15:47

Bye

He's dead! Why would president Obama lie about his death when there would be a possibility of him turning up dead? It could ruin his administration and it would be a major scandal. They wouldn't say he's dead unless they were certain that he would not be seen again. Come one...logic! :roll:

Damn conspiracy theorists...

Stillwater

Politics does not work by logic, that is a given. It would be far from the first time a lie like this was made. I think he is probably dead too, but that does not mean it is impossible for them to have made it up; look at how symbolic this one person was- his existence partially allowed the president to justify two silly wars the U.S. had no business with; if they can tell the public that armies march about this one guy, are you sure they would not lie about him if they wanted the public to believe in their next course of action?

And the evidence: Some U.S. seals shot him in the face, and then immediately buried him at sea, following a supposed DNA test. Have any of you seen pictures of him yet?

I think they are likely to be telling the truth, but again, I would never fully rule out lies.

Astral316

Interesting points... still, the only way I could imagine the government lying to us is if Bin Laden's death was already proven a certainty... then it's just a matter of the government making up a story to take the credit, increase national unity, etc. If Bin Laden's alive, it would be far... far to risky making something like this up. All it takes is one video from Bin Laden to circulate where he comments on his supposed "death" and America's trust in the Obama admin. is down the crapper. I don't see how it would be worth it.

Stillwater

I think you are downplaying the possibility too much, and not realizing how easy it is for them to get away with lying about it.

Why would it reflect on Obama, specifically? Obama never claimed he shot the gun; he was not on the ground in Pakistan, and he is reliant on the information the military gave him. If Bin Laden surfaced next week and gave a video, the Obama administration would either immediately call it a fake, as they have to many of the videos they received, or they would say that there was a gross military error; it would ultimately reflect on the military, as they are the ones who handled it. It would fall into the lap of 3 or 4 random people involved to take the fall, and everyone would be happy. So they stand a lot to gain by lying, and they don't risk much if they are found out, since there is so little information there that they can pass the buck a mile and incriminate the ones who claimed to be there.

Again, I am not arguing that they are lying, but I am advocating not taking world governments on their word for anything, and considering all motivations and possibilities.

He is probably at the bottom of the sea now, but I am saying I can conceive ways it could be otherwise.

Pauli2

It could also be some poor Paki shopkeeper on the bottom of the ocean. And three dead children...
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

personalreality

People are dead.  This is no reason for celebration no matter what you think the person did.  I am disappointed and disgusted.

Murder is not a happy occasion no matter who was on the giving end and who was on the receiving end.

Oh, and people are already reporting that he has been dead for 10 years, or that this isn't really him.  So there's no need to comment in this thread about how he's not dead or has been dead like you're providing us with some glorious revelation.  This is a null topic.  Someone was murdered and mourning/celebration of the person's life is all we should do.  Anything else and we should jsut keep it to ourselves.
be awesome.

c0sm0nautt

I've been pretty disgusted myself the past few days seeing all the facebook comments and joy surrounding someones murder. Surely we could have brought an elderly man on dialysis to trial without killing him. I for one practice forgiveness.   

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." - Gandhi
Check out my blog @ http://astralsun.blogspot.com/

personalreality

be awesome.

WASD

I generally dislike videos with "truth" in the title but this one is really true - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM3Z1lWMeRI
First and only (classic) OBE so far: 12th August 2009
LDs: Once per week :)

Mattoid

I agree, I was out celebrating my 4th year wedding anniversary at the time and noticed all these cars speeding around sporting the American flag with all these mindless idiots screaming "U S A, U S A" until they were blue in the face. I heard someone playing the national anthem on a trumpet too. I felt completely ashamed and disheartened by their celebration of death. England was apparently the same, what have we become as a society? Seriously.

Xanth

Quote from: Mattoid on May 03, 2011, 17:19:29
I agree, I was out celebrating my 4th year wedding anniversary at the time and noticed all these cars speeding around sporting the American flag with all these mindless idiots screaming "U S A, U S A" until they were blue in the face. I heard someone playing the national anthem on a trumpet too. I felt completely ashamed and disheartened by their celebration of death. England was apparently the same, what have we become as a society? Seriously.
Yup, it's useless to act like the very enemies you claim that you're better than.  :(

We've always been a "Them/Us" society... and this shows it perfectly.  "They" will always keep trying to kill our way of life... and "We" will always try to stop them... which "They" then will always try to kill us for... which "We" will always try to stop them from doing...

Horrible cycle... I wish people on this planet would grow up.

moondreamer

Quote from: personalreality on May 03, 2011, 16:17:01
People are dead.  This is no reason for celebration no matter what you think the person did.  I am disappointed and disgusted.

Murder is not a happy occasion no matter who was on the giving end and who was on the receiving end.

Oh, and people are already reporting that he has been dead for 10 years, or that this isn't really him.  So there's no need to comment in this thread about how he's not dead or has been dead like you're providing us with some glorious revelation.  This is a null topic.  Someone was murdered and mourning/celebration of the person's life is all we should do.  Anything else and we should jsut keep it to ourselves.

Nodding in agreement.  It makes me sad to see the celebrations.
My dream/astral projection blog
http://moondreamscape.blogspot.com/

Astral316

Quote from: Stillwater on May 03, 2011, 14:40:59Again, I am not arguing that they are lying, but I am advocating not taking world governments on their word for anything, and considering all motivations and possibilities.

I agree, I'm just not sure the benefit to lie would outweigh the risks in getting caught in the lie. What does the government have to gain?

Anyway, I'm far from a patriot... people say at times like this they are proud to be American... why? For being born in America? Nationalism is a poor reason to feel proud. Like I said before... good vs. evil is just a concept. A coin with two sides. Bin Laden became a sort of hero in the Muslim world when he could've lived a rich, comfortable and happy life... that's why he's fascinating to me. There's really no proof he is alive so I'll assume the government is telling the truth until evidence indicates otherwise.  8-)

Astral316

Quote from: WASD on May 03, 2011, 17:18:48
I generally dislike videos with "truth" in the title but this one is really true - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM3Z1lWMeRI

I just noticed this video, thanks for posting it. Just reinforces the idea that good vs. evil isn't black and white.

Stillwater

QuoteWhat does the government have to gain?

Symbolic value. This guy holds a lot of weight in manipulating mass public opinion. Let's assume that things did happen as has been reported to the media; doesn't it seem really convenient that the guy all of this war business was supposedly inspired by is killed not immediately, but nine full years after the fact? They can have the war for as long as they want, do what they want to do, build bases here, intimidate OPEC oil markets there, and then pack up it and leave at the end of the day, a decade later, and say, "Oh look, the guy is chillng out over here in Pakistan a few dozen miles from us, eating falafel", and nab him on the way out. The military can do what it wants for as long as it wants, and then say it was all justified at the end. They can tell the public the ends justified the means- we did what we can to do, etc. Meanwhile, they may have known exactly where he was at all times for a decade, and they were just waiting till they were through with everything else.

Again, not saying there was necessarily foul-play here, but you can't just accept that what O'Reily or anyone else says every night is the full story; mobilizing actual resources (labor, funding) through the control of social resources (public belief/support and motivation) is the entire picture of world politics. Lots of people play the game, and plenty don't play fair. For this reason alone, and not on the basis of any conspiracy theories, you cannot take anything that happens in the greater political theatre at assumed face-value.