News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Osama Bin Laden's Primary Focus No Longer F1!

Previous topic - Next topic

Astral316

Quote from: Stillwater on May 03, 2011, 20:34:41"Oh look, the guy is chillng out over here in Pakistan a few dozen miles from us, eating falafel"

What's worse than getting shot to death? Getting shot to death... while eating falafel.  :-D

No, but really I see what you're saying and you're absolutely right... no event to this scale should be blindly accepted without proof. I figured Obama would've had the proof before the announcement was made is all.

Lexy

ether why do you keep deleting your account if you are not going anywhere?

I am glad I am not alone in not celebrating death.

"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Lexy

video of his sea burial may be released:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/osama-bin-laden-sea-burial-video-released/story?id=13508657

"Photos of OBLs body at a hangar after he was brought back to Afghanistan. This is the most recognizable with a clear picture of his face. The picture is gruesome because he has a massive open head wound across both eyes. It's very bloody and gory

The official says the challenge is that the picture that includes the most recognizable image of OBLs face – from the hangar in Afghanistan – is so gruesome and mangled its not appropriate for say the front page of the newspaper. On the other hand, this is the one that is most identifiable as him"

http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/03/even-more-on-the-photos/?hpt=T1

Astral316

Quote from: Lexy on May 03, 2011, 23:01:52
video of his sea burial may be released:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/osama-bin-laden-sea-burial-video-released/story?id=13508657

"Photos of OBLs body at a hangar after he was brought back to Afghanistan. This is the most recognizable with a clear picture of his face. The picture is gruesome because he has a massive open head wound across both eyes. It's very bloody and gory

The official says the challenge is that the picture that includes the most recognizable image of OBLs face – from the hangar in Afghanistan – is so gruesome and mangled its not appropriate for say the front page of the newspaper. On the other hand, this is the one that is most identifiable as him"

http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/03/even-more-on-the-photos/?hpt=T1

Thanks for the update. It would be hard to explain away the released picture using a conspiracy theory but I suppose anything's possible with doctoring and the CIA.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Astral316 on May 04, 2011, 09:15:29
Thanks for the update. It would be hard to explain away the released picture using a conspiracy theory but I suppose anything's possible with doctoring and the CIA.
I agree it's possible, but given the circumstances, I just don't see it in this case.

moondreamer

Just wanted to insert a warning for us morbidly curious people....there are a bunch of viruses going around claiming to pics/videos of Osama's body.  I wouldn't click on anything like that just yet.
My dream/astral projection blog
http://moondreamscape.blogspot.com/

Stillwater

Lol... somehow that is funny to me. I think you probably rightfully earned the virus to deal with for an evening if you clicked on a link looking for Osama's body.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Summerlander

They knew where Obama was the whole time. They were waiting for the right time to get him. The time is now because Osama wants to be re-elected. He's already won over part of his opposition. There's a lot of politics behind. they killed two birds with one stone. That's what happened.

NoY

moondreamer

Lexy

AmbientSound

This "victory" feels hollow and empty to me. If we had got him within a year of going to Afghanistan I might feel differently. But now it feels more like a distraction. I do not believe the official 9/11 story anyway, for various reasons which is a whole other discussion.

My political viewpoint aside, I think it is safe to say that Osama has finally learned the truth about reality. He has met his maker and now he can reconcile his beliefs with the true nature of existence.

Fresco

He's probably wondering where his 37 virgins are  :-D

Fresco

So I'm guessing Osama is residing in some of the absolute lowest astral planes right now, am I right??

Lexy

whats really funny, read his tweets from hell @GhostOsama

personalreality

did anyone see the daily show last night?

jon stewart had an "Obama/Osama Jar" in which he dropped a quarter every time he said obama instead of osama.  it was full.
be awesome.

Summerlander

Quote from: NoY on May 04, 2011, 19:55:37
In the white house?

:NoY:

LOL! I just realised my mistake! Swap Obama with Osama and my previous post will make sense! :-D

DH

Quote from: personalreality on May 05, 2011, 10:12:04
did anyone see the daily show last night?

jon stewart had an "Obama/Osama Jar" in which he dropped a quarter every time he said obama instead of osama.  it was full.

Freudian slips maybe?  :wink:
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

Synapz

Quote from: Astral316 on May 02, 2011, 12:47:37
This is a pretty remarkable event... Obama, the CIA, Navy Seals, etc. sure know how to get the job done. I've always been fascinated with the whereabouts of this guy and wanted to try remote viewing his location. Now that he had a few caps busted in his butt the other day I'm planning to try to meet up with him in the Astral tonight. Chances are slim, but hopefully a few of us can give it a shot and maybe even come back with an experience that is at least marginally relevant. I'd be interested to know what part of the Astral he's currently residing, what potential pain he may be going through if any, etc.  8-)

guys these focus levels don't have actual existence

there isn't literally a "place" of different focus that we enter into.

you've really got it all wrong frankly.

moondreamer

ummm...thought you said you were leaving?

Synapz

Quote from: moondreamer on May 05, 2011, 23:45:26
ummm...thought you said you were leaving?

That was the post prior TO where I _did_ state I was leaving, genius

clock meet face

Stillwater

Quotethere isn't literally a "place" of different focus that we enter into.

Yes, but then that is not how the model works anyhow. It is not like there is the F21 plane, and the F27 plane, etc. Monroe just made these numbers up to explain various mental states by the features they appear to have, and assigned them numbers along what appeared to be a loose continuum. F numbers are less about places, and more about psychological experiences of individuals; and at the end of the day it is just that anyhow- a model that does not purport to be reality, but merely to make a first attempt at explaining it.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Everlasting

This Osama affair is a hoax,  the election draws near and Obama needs some support since his rating sucks. Bin laden have been dead since 2001.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

personalreality

Quote from: Synapz on May 06, 2011, 00:17:29
clock meet face

lol!

the rest of the post was unnecessarily inflammatory, but that is hilarious.

be awesome.

AmbientSound

If Osama is now on the astral plane, do you think he will try to hijack it?.

Sorry... it was an obvious pun. I couldn't resist. Just like the time I pushed the big red button.  :evil: