News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Other life and the creation of our universe

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan McDougall

The physical universe

All information, both past, present, and future, exists in the ""Superconsciousness"." The "Superconsciousness" (or Collective Mind) transcends time and space and with diligent practice, is consciously accessible from the deep state of awareness.

Sentient" intelligent beings in the universe are interconnected in what I call the Superconsciousness" this is not God, it is where information comes from for all accurate predictions and visions, whether auditory, visual, or emotional. It encompasses all that is and all that will be in our universe. In truth, it is where our thoughts go to and come from.

We only perceive these whispering thoughts in our brain and usually take little notice of them but we should try to be more aware and connect with this source of universal knowledge for the benefit of humankind, we have learned to filter out them to our disadvantage.

I see it as something similar to the hive mind of the bee or ant but that, which connects all higher beings in one consciousness throughout the universe. I speculate this "Superconsciousness" is finite consisting of finite albeit highly intelligent life forms throughout the universe and "is not the infinite creator God" but one of his creations. A sort of galactic, or universal internet, think how useful this source would be if only we could gain access to it when we want to?

Maybe the universe is a sleeping giant a sort colossal being and we are just neurons within it, but I don't really like this idea of a living evolving intelligent universe

The physical universe is unimaginably beautiful a crown diamond the most precious jewel in of Gods crown his achievement a creation with for he was well pleased, exploding with life and light. These are some of the heavens that declare the glory of God

Strange worlds revolving around other stars within other galaxies, are painted in a myriad of colors unknown and unseen of earth blazed, flashed, revolved in glorious maelstroms like colossal aurora borealis in such glory in the heavily planes and the physical universe that would have blinded human eyes.

Cerulean clouds of energy rolled and merged changing into aubergine, incarnadine and green viridity, gladeen, misord, bladgreed, blueploom, surgrrezeing, astromosterdram, these words for some of these colors just entered my mind and I remembered then for this document. Beings on planets such as these communicate by flashing colors of a billion different shades and spectrums, each subtle shade can have a particular meaning of mean more than all the data on earth in a moment

"Plasma Beings" using magnetic energy in beautiful alabaster like robes, joined our journey and raced across the ethereal realms with us like dolphins do on earth. I remembered a story I had read as a child "I am the magnetic body electric" I had this type of body for too short a time (of course there is no concept of time, but is the best word here)

There are plasma beings Dwellers on the furnaces of the suns, to them the inferno we call the surface of a sun or star is cool life giving warmth. They survive on magnetic energy.

I went amongst the stars, saw their mighty glory and glorious multi-colored planets, and observed great beings with huge gossamer wings that were a million kilometers from wingtip to wingtip, which sailed on radiant light in the dark oceans of space that makes up most of the universe.

Some worlds were so similar to earth that at first I thought I was looking at earth or a city of earth. But a closer look revealed odd differences, the gait of the beings, their transport vehicles all differed minutely.

On other world the entities were so odd so different that I thought they were just part of the background a rock or a long thin dark looking tree, but they are highly evolved sentient beings like us.

Size is relative and there are huge entities and entities unimaginable small, most very small life form are hive based minds and at the hive level sentient and intelligent with purpose.

Some lived at a much slower rate than humans, their year a billion years compared to ours. They do not know we exist; we are fleeting vibrating electrons to them.

Far in the utter dark of space dark worlds exist in the void remote from any other are worlds hanging alone in the abysmal cold of absolute zero. But are these worlds dead and void of life? Not so, beings exist on them and they live so slowly that the life of the universe is but a day to them. To them ice is a raging inferno.

Other beings come into existence like a fundamental particle, live and die in one infinitesimal moment, to small for our best instrument to measure, but they are intelligent living beings like us.

The creation of our physical universe was spoken to me in these few profound mighty words

New creation started again. (The infinite eternal cycle of existence)

The colossal infinite mind and intellect of the Ever Existing One looked out at a new empty infinite dark void, became aware and out at the dark void of nothing, contemplated and said "let there be light" As I Am boundless I will create something with the potential to become like myself and eternal.

He decided to create homes (beautiful blue water worlds) and beautiful life, from the substance of the inexhaustible energy of the many dimensions of his being.

The Lord created me in the beginning of his works, before all else, when he set the heavens in their place, I was there, before he made the earth, I was his darling child and played the creation game, in eternal joy with him. I was his craftsman and his companion and delight. Wisdom and word is my name and I was with him before all creation. He is the ancient of days and I am his eternal son.

We together created mighty superstrings and weaved them together with colossal strands of energetic light colored in beautiful magnificent opalescence into the very fabric of reality and a new unimaginably beautiful universe was born in glory and delight.

We sang together the song of creation and the new universe began to vibrate with countless frequencies of light, glory translucent and everlasting with the vibrations of the song of existence. The singer sang the song, the painter the painting, the creator the creation.

The universe then began to weave, dance, and vibrate flux and vortex into one colossal maelstrom, spiral in perfect order from the mind of the eternal one The Universe danced and sang with joy. The dancer danced and sang along with his new creation.

Great huge blue/ white fusion fire stars formed from primeval hydrogen, lived a short two million years exploding a colossal Supernovae so that new long living golden fusion stars, containing all the other elements necessary for life could form from their dust and join together into great beautiful billions of huge galaxies..

Each galaxy contained thousands of billions of yellow golden long life stars like Sol, which, would each burn in beauty for 20 billion stable years. the heavy substances of life were know contained in each star so that blue- water beautiful worlds like earth could form and be the cradle of mortal life.

Oh! How we rejoiced together that wonderful day. The mighty suns began to sing together the beautiful song of creation across the vastness of the marvelous new mighty universe. All sang together in wonderful harmony.

In pristine beauty the planet earth was created.

But God hesitated and decided to first create immortal companions Angels of light that would serve him, without question.

He then looked at that most unique and beautiful pristine of water blue worlds, planet earth in a beautiful universe, we call it planet earth and the sun around which it revolves is called Sol.

God then created all the creatures on the earth and in the universe gave humanity a colossal complex brain so that they could look after all the creatures on blessed mother earth. He gave humanity one thing unique from all the other creatures, namely, a free will without any restrictions or reservations or conditions.

Alan

kurtykurt42

Very good work Alan you should consider writing a novel.

A couple of questions:

I'm curious how many planets you have seen or been to.

Quote from: Alan McDougall on August 09, 2009, 11:06:05
Size is relative and there are huge entities and entities unimaginable small, most very small life form are hive based minds and at the hive level sentient and intelligent with purpose.

If you had to guess how tall/small would you say they are?

iNNERvOYAGER

Quote from: Alan McDougall on August 09, 2009, 11:06:05
The physical universe is unimaginably beautiful a crown diamond the most precious jewel in of Gods crown his achievement a creation with for he was well pleased, exploding with life and light. These are some of the heavens that declare the glory of God
I appreciate your enthusiasm, although, don't we already know that all  physical universes are the sewers of creation?

A physical universe might be a jewel in the crown of a lesser god that takes delight in entrapping souls within experimental bodies for countless cycles and lifetimes of torment.

Beyond the infinite number of physical, astral, mental, and causal systems is the god without duality and freedom from enslavement and predation.

I know you're trying to be nice and complimentary to your god of the physical universe, but in reality, polishing a turd, doesn't make it less of or anything other than a turd.

Peace and be happy.

Alan McDougall

Quote from: iNNERvOYAGER on August 09, 2009, 21:35:14
I appreciate your enthusiasm, although, don't we already know that all  physical universes are the sewers of creation?

A physical universe might be a jewel in the crown of a lesser god that takes delight in entrapping souls within experimental bodies for countless cycles and lifetimes of torment.

Beyond the infinite number of physical, astral, mental, and causal systems is the god without duality and freedom from enslavement and predation.

I know you're trying to be nice and complimentary to your god of the physical universe, but in reality, polishing a turd, doesn't make it less of or anything other than a turd.

Peace and be happy.

This type of comment makes it difficult to be a member of this forum, I did not post it for a person like you but for those who can see beauty all around them, while you scratch in a landfill in a search for filth
Take Care

Alan

iNNERvOYAGER

Thanks for the reply, I guess I'm just from the old school that believes that one of the objectives of spirituality is to transcend the physical universe and to avoid the facade and traps that go with physical universes.

Hard to miss the inspirational and beautiful experiences in this world, but doesn't it seem to be at way too high of a price? 

radman32

you have to have balance dude, i don't think beauty can exist without destruction, but on the other hand i'd like to live in a utopia, and if that's by transcending the physical world then let it be. Ya know, what ever our collective has waiting for us, then let it be.

Xanth

Quote from: Alan McDougall on August 09, 2009, 23:48:30
This type of comment makes it difficult to be a member of this forum, I did not post it for a person like you but for those who can see beauty all around them, while you scratch in a landfill in a search for filth
Being balanced requires one to not seek out just the light... but also the dark.
Opinions from all sides need to be review (not blindly accepted, mind you) but reviewed, even if you firmly and venomously disagree.
While your writing is very beautiful and mindful, some people might have a slightly different view upon what you see and it's very important to realize this.  :)

This realization alone should be your motivation for returning here.  :)

iNNERvOYAGER

Alan,
sorry for my lack of tact.

I could be scratching in the landfill of filth in the search for rare gems.

I think you're one of the rare gems to express observations of the beauty in this world.

QuoteI see it as something similar to the hive mind of the bee or ant but that, which connects all higher beings in one consciousness throughout the universe.
A sort of galactic, or universal internet, think how useful this source would be if only we could gain access to it when we want to?
Working to achieve this will help reduce the suffering in this world. Worth a try.