News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Part Two: My Experience by Nameless

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Part One: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/my_experience_by_nameless-t48181.0.html

Hello again, I'm back with part two as promised. Part One dealt with alien/et abduction experiences in a bit of a nutshell. This part goes back in time to when I was three and is likely to be much harder for me to share as it deals with family. Well, here goes and if I find I can't continue I will come back soon as I can to finish. BUT I intend on getting this out there in one go.

3 yrs old, I wake one morning and realize immediately that my world has just changed. For one, I am distinctly aware of being a unique and separate individual. I had only just arrived in this little body. I sat on the side of my bed drinking in this new existence. It was so different and very dull compared to only a few minutes ago. A few minutes ago, just before waking I had taken the plunge and agreed to inhabit 'me'. I had and still have no idea WHO I was prior to this. I don't know where that other person (?) soul (?) went. Back home I suppose.

I hear my brothers and my parents and my grandmother in other parts of the house and take mental notes. My brothers' names are ____ and ____, my grandmother is ____ and my parents are ____ and ___. The man is my daddy and he is getting ready to go to work, grunting as he puts on his shoes. Grandma is also getting dressed for work and my oldest brother is getting ready for school. My other brother and me aren't old enough to go yet.

I can see lines like energy cables connecting us all to each other. Though colorful they look so dull with these eyes. I am literally sitting there trying to make sure I remember what I learned about this family (my family) such a short while ago. It was like I had studied a portfolio rather than lived with them for 3 years. I knew all the important stuff; things like my oldest brother being a smart-butt who like to scare me. But for the life of me I could not remember what we, or I, had done the day before. I had absolutely no memory of my life before that moment. I did have all the information I needed though and that was something at least.

The next few days were really tricky as I had knowing but no matter how hard I tried I just could not get this little three-year-old body to make sense. In other words, I babbled (like a 3-year-old).

Finally, I was able to get Mom to understand me a little. I simply wanted to know what had happened the day before. As in, what did I do yesterday? And she did tell me a little. But darn-it I knew all that and yet it was NOT a memory for me but an account I had read prior to shifting here.

Shortly after this (just a few weeks) my life turned upside down. Here is where I am just going to keep this as simple as possible. I witnessed my mom's attempted suicide and got shipped off to live with grandparents I didn't even know, while she received treatment. Part of me was just a scared little girl, the other part knew mom was broken.
-----

So what happened here? I still don't know or maybe I do but it's just too much to take in. What happened to the old me? Have I misread this and perhaps I had a case of extreme empathy that foreshadowed coming events? I came to terms with these highly unusual thoughts and feelings a long time ago but I am still seeking answers.

This event seemed highly evolved and very spiritual. I don't think it involved ETs per se but maybe. I would very much welcome your thoughts on this.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

I know exactly what happened to you. I am just surprised it happened to you at such an early age!  :-o

Look up the term "walk ins" in a google search and you will see what I mean. I too have had this happen to me. It happened at a much older age though. My wife even noticed the difference. Although, it didn't take long to accumulate the past memories of one that left.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Okay, I just did some of the work!

"Walk Ins — Walk-ins are soul extensions, or personalities, who take over the body of an adult human being who has chosen to leave his or her physical body. Some believe that this is an occurrence that has not been very common in the history of this planet."

Here is great website that talks about it further. There is much more to be found on the topic though!
http://askingangels.com/articles/spiritual/walk-ins.php
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

It's remarkable that you can remember such details at this age with awareness of another life and retain the memories going forward. I don't really remember myself (only flashes) until I was about 5. I didn't have memories about another life, but I knew that I did not belong here, and this planet was too primitive for my level of intelligence. This is when tan ET visited me (in the physical, not via AP) and it was reassurance that my inner knowing was correct. 
In your case though you had that strong awareness of another life. Your spirit had chosen to leave a door open. This doesn't happen very often. But it must have been for a reason.
Below is a link to a documentary about a boy who described with details how he lived in another life and the family even visited the island of Barra where the boy led them. The archives showed that the people he described really lived there. Very interesting documentary. Highly recommend everyone to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wh0OsVtdeE
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on July 18, 2022, 17:57:58
It's remarkable that you can remember such details at this age with awareness of another life and retain the memories going forward. I don't really remember myself (only flashes) until I was about 5. I didn't have memories about another life, but I knew that I did not belong here, and this planet was too primitive for my level of intelligence. This is when tan ET visited me (in the physical, not via AP) and it was reassurance that my inner knowing was correct. 
Believe it or not Lightbeam, there is a tag name for what you described as well. It's "Wanderer". The only difference that I have found between the two of them is that a Wanderer, seems to be more of a ET related experience. A Wanderer knows and has known for many years that they incarnated here for a certain purpose. Normally they incarnated here from another Planet or Universe. In many cases that purpose can seem to elude them. That is until they finally are led to the right path to achieve said purpose.

A "Walk in" on the other hand is kind of like one soul handing the baton to another one, utilizing the same body/vessel. It is when a soul has decided they had enough or had already achieved what they wanted to accomplish in their physical existence and then left the vessel so another soul could continue with the work. I guess you could say like some kind of cosmic "tag team".

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on July 18, 2022, 21:02:16

A "Walk in" on the other hand is kind of like one soul handing the baton to another one, utilizing the same body/vessel. It is when a soul has decided they had enough or had already achieved what they wanted to accomplish in their physical existence and then left the vessel so another soul could continue with the work. I guess you could say like some kind of cosmic "tag team".

That sound quite traumatizing. I hope it only happens at very a early age like it happened for Nameless so the spirit can adjust. Can you imagine if it happens to a meddle aged vessel?

Nameless, how long did this have an effect on you? When did you start feeling comfortable in your "new" skin :)
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on July 18, 2022, 21:11:00
That sound quite traumatizing. I hope it only happens at very a early age like it happened for Nameless so the spirit can adjust. Can you imagine if it happens to a meddle aged vessel?
It normally does happen with older/middle aged vessels. That is why I was shocked when Nameless said it happened with her when she was only 3 years old. Many times it happens as the result of a NDE or at least a NDE seems to be when the "baton" is passed. 

Nameless

Hi Lumaza, hi LightBeam. Thank you both so much. I've read the article you posted Lu and just finished watching the yt LB.

I remember the first time I heard the term 'walk-in' and it resonated with me. That was back in about 2007 or 8. I looked it up at that time but results were not anything I could relate to. However, the link you provided Lu does resonate with me very strongly.

But I also relate to the boys in the video. I do not recall a past Earth existence, but I do recall being elsewhere prior to coming here. When those kids talked about dropping through a hole or portal, YES, that is exactly how it was for me as well. I was discussing the life I was about to entertain with other adult beings. Seems like there 3 of them. We were standing over a workstation going through files. I was gathering up last minute instructions. Then I gathered up a folder and dropped through a portal. I remember all that but cannot remember fully the instructions. When I got here I was shocked to realize how limited I was by this little physical being. I knew it would be difficult but was still shocked.

I think there might be a crossover between Wanderer and Walk-In as both feel entirely on point. With what I do know my previous self had no traumatic experiences, but I can't be certain. But there was a crisis coming up as I was going to witness my mom's attempted suicide, which I in fact I did witness as a different soul.

LightBeam, I have yet to feel comfortable in my new, now old skin. I've accepted it and it's been damn hard. My most comfortable times though have been when I was able to just forget all this and managed to just immerse myself in this physical reality. Those were the most blissful, as in blissfully or willfully ignorant. However, those times have never lasted long as it has always been in those moments that I have had my most sudden and out-of-the-blue experiences.

Nowadays I just go with the flow and try not to get snagged by surprise. It's a shame that as I am finally putting the puzzle pieces together the game is drawing to a close.

ETA: I think Project might be more appropriate a word than Game.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on July 18, 2022, 21:58:22

It's a shame that as I am finally putting the puzzle pieces together the game is drawing to a close.

ETA: I think Project might be more appropriate a word than Game.

I am going to hide the last piece of the puzzle and give it back to you in 50 years. Then we can all conclude this project  :-)
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Quote from: LightBeam on July 18, 2022, 22:41:18
I am going to hide the last piece of the puzzle and give it back to you in 50 years. Then we can all conclude this project  :-)
Oh, you are so evil, :-D

EscapeVelocity

That I remember, with the exception of a few mentions in various esoteric literature over the years, the only exhaustive discussion of "walk-ins" were the several Ruth Montgomery books I read 40 years ago. Through means of automatic writing, channeling and with hypnotized/regressed subjects, Ruth managed to pull together a seemingly rational theory that some souls/individuals chose to give up and exit their present physical lives, providing the opportunity for a more developed or adventurous soul to take their place at a crucial time or life. Ruth describes an actually surprising number of noteworthy historical figures (and many lesser noteworthy) whom decided to take advantage of this exchange.

Reading this in my early twenties, I had a certain degree of skepticism...but it was intriguing reading.

I spent some of this evening scanning the books, looking for what I thought I remembered but did not come across it. That was not just the idea of walk-ins coming in when some soul decided they could not manage their lifetime and wanted out; but the idea that not every soul/intelligence automatically goes through the birthing process, and in fact, some souls don't enter the child until later, the latest age being about three, as I recall. And up until that entering event, the child may seem somewhat vacant or empty of personality; an empty vessel. That is not my personal experience but I'm fairly certain I did read it somewhere in Ruth's books.

Maybe it's a last minute decision to enter physical life, or it's the last minute that we find the exact, precise conditions we're looking for. So many things to consider...

Just one idea to consider.

......a further thought...a light thought, but still somewhat serious...many of our senior Pulse members share a peculiar form of stubbornness, a form we each recognize in the other because we also recognize it as our own, LoL.

So the idea does not surprise me, of Nameless in some pre-life preparation for entry, saying "Hell no! I'm not going through the birthing process, nor the 'terrible two's'...send me in at three! Or not at all!"

Would probably be my answer too, if I knew any better, lol.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Blossom

I have never heard of this.  But I'm fixing to backtrack and read some links. I really don't know what to think until I do a little reading on this. It's pretty freaking amazing.

My initial thought is that you are older and wiser than you know.   :-) You are a teacher.

Jenn
~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

omcasey

QuoteSo the idea does not surprise me, of Nameless in some pre-life preparation for entry, saying "Hell no! I'm not going through the birthing process, nor the 'terrible two's'...send me in at three! Or not at all!"

Even more intriguing is that until this time, it could be no soul yet occupied the body.

I am not saying I know the mechanics of how this works, only that it exists within the range of potentiality. Consciousness itself ( the 'larger consciousness system' ) can animate a body. A soul, or individuated unit of consciousness is not the only option for animation. Elements of our higher fractal consciousness also likely come in to play. <--a little twist on words there with multiple meanings. Due to certain memories I have as a child, not unlike those which Nameless shared, and certain capacities beyond what is usual I have wondered if the consciousness here now in this body is a walk-in. I asked a channel once, and the answer was intriguing. It was said that the consciousness born into this body is the same one present here now, and that what I have experienced throughout this life is larger quantities of the soul, of my higher fractal consciousness coming in. This makes sense to me. In OBEs I have experienced myself occupying the consciousness field of a multitude of other people, and even shifting fully into their experience ground level, being fully embodied AS them. In addition, I have experienced this in reverse, in my own ground level ( physical ) experience, feeling other/additional entities coming in. When this happens everything changes. The feeling is warm, and golden, and surreal. It very much feels like an OBE. My vision alters. I can see through the gross physical layer, into the light and light particles that compose all things. It is wonderful, wondrous, magical and full of an extremely balanced sense of joy.

Life--and the possibilities of life truly are astounding.