News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Past Lifes

Previous topic - Next topic

Huwie

Robert Monroe was able to find out about his past lives from some beings he befriended, but this was in a very high astral plane, one which according to Robert Bruce not many of us will see.

Other than that, have you considered regression by means of a hypnotist?

Aries

Im to poor for a hypnotist, and plus I dont really trust them. What if they mess my head up while there lookin around in there huh?
Any other ways you know of?
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

clandestino

Hi Aries,

I believe that this is possible within the astral. As Huwie mentioned, Robert Monroe has experience in this area. You should read his 1st & 2nd books for more info. And then his 3rd book for some pretty "out-there" experiences regarding the nature of the soul as an individual.

To be able to do so, you would need to have the ability to project reasonably regularly, plus you would need to contact a guide and establish some kind of learning relationship.
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Aries

I have only been at this about 3 weeks and havent went into the astral plane as of yet.
Closest I got was the vibrations and possible an OOBE

Is there any others ways you know of?
Also how do I contact a spirit guide?
-Aries

Ceriel N

Looking at the Akashic records with the aid of a spirit guide was the trick, if I remember correctly.

I read, however, about a method that utilized gradual improvement of memory to get to this result. Each day before going to bed you recollected the events of the day, and then when you find doing so very easy you start recollecting the whole week. You start it by remembering how you got to your bed, how you got home, all the way to when you woke up in the morning. You track backwards, so to speak.
Anyway, you progress to a month at a time, then a year etc. until you reach your birth. Now, naturally, comes the tricky part. Gotta cut through afterlife and, shock, death. I can imagine that would be less than pleasurable...
Anyway, according to the thing I read it's all downhill from there. But it DOES seem like a lot of work, doesn't it?
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

LadyEowyn

I really want know about my past lives too, but I haven't been able to project yet.
I also considered seeing some regression person, but my question is, how do you know that you can trust them? And that they're not telling you some nonsence story to make you happy and pay them...?
It would seem better if I could just do it myself, but I guess that takes a lot of work, that I now do not have the time for...

Ceriel N

I'm more curious about who I am now than who I used to be. [:P]
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Person

Remember how in NEW, when you come across an area of your body with resistance, you're supposed to go around it and ignore?  Well I ignored that and spent much time forcing energy thorugh the blocks.  Then I happened upon the idea of building energy in my 3rd eye and connecting it to the block, and, it worked.  Actually started remembering stuff from my childhood.  Then I came upon a particularly large block, and saw myself commiting suicide.  So you know that can't be a childhood memory.  Once I have a memory clip, I can just ponder on it and try to stretch it forward and rewind like trying to recall a dream.  
If you want to remember the good times too, you can always remote view to the akashic.  OBE is not the only way to get higher information.  It's much much easier, but because it isn't as real and crisp as an OBE it's easy to doubt.  
-Person

Aries

I wouldnt go to a hypnotist because I dont think that most of them could be trusted, they could do alot of messed up things to you.
How do I get to the akashic library?
-Aries

Aries

Im not sure where this would go, but this is my favorite forum so here it be.
Ok, does anyone know how I would be able to figure out some info about my past lives? Is it possible to do from the astral?
How would I go about finding out about my past lives.
Thnx
-Aries