News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Living in the present moment

Previous topic - Next topic

Positive3

Last days i started to realize that i love in past or in future and i miss this present moment i miss my life and it wasn't so easy as i thought to live in the present i mean really enjoy each moment and rush towards or backwards, have you got any advices how to tune into present more? and not loose focus of it

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Positive3 on October 17, 2016, 18:39:50
Last days i started to realize that i love in past or in future and i miss this present moment i miss my life and it wasn't so easy as i thought to live in the present i mean really enjoy each moment and rush towards or backwards, have you got any advices how to tune into present more? and not loose focus of it
It can take a lifetime to learn to live in the present. On the one side of the scale you have people that want to just get through life and retire so that they can finally have some time alone for themselves to live in the moment. While on the other side of the spectrum you got enlightened masters that have totally mastered the art of living in the moment which can take upwards of 60,000 hours of meditation. Meditation helps, I've personally got a lot more experience meditating than astral projecting. And I can tell you that meditation is a good base to start from. I personally find that if I meditate a lot that I instantly find myself slipping into a meditative state while going through my normal life. And astral projection should help you learn to live in the present indirectly. Other than that if you have unresolved issues or troubles from the past I would try to consolidate those. Or if you want to do something in the future that really bugging you then do it and consolidate it. And if you can't change any of those then just let go.

That's my take on it. Good luck and stay positive.  :-D Pun intended.

Xanth

Quote from: Positive3 on October 17, 2016, 18:39:50
Advice?  Just slow down.

People are rushing around too much today...
Take in everything around you.

Love.  Love your family.  Love your friends.  Love those you don't know.  Love requires you to live in the NOW.

LightBeam

Here is a link for you. I suggest you set hourly reminders on your phone. This may bug you at first but you will get the habit of becoming frequently aware of the present moment. If you want to experience serenity and stillness, then go hiking and observe nature.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_spiritual_evolution/how_to_live_in_the_now-t42980.0.html
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

mon9999

Quote from: Xanth on October 17, 2016, 19:41:40
Advice?  Just slow down.

People are rushing around too much today...
Take in everything around you.

Love.  Love your family.  Love your friends.  Love those you don't know.  Love requires you to live in the NOW.

Love me 😘😘

Xanth

Positive3

Ty for answers  ^_^

and about loving others, mostly i don't feel love towards myself towards others or from others , what i suspected is like that i have to turn this chemical reaction by myself it comes by it self maybe like once a month or sometimes i can even have a big deadline :D

Phildan1

So you need to learn to love, be loved and spread love from yourself. Don't worry, just work on yourself first. Do what you like to do, listen to music, be outside (or inside). Look back, what is your favourite hobby, or learning something, this way you could be happy. Or be with a friend and talk about various things.

You are projecting out partly your emotional state to the external world.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Xanth

Quote from: Phildan1 on October 18, 2016, 14:43:07
So you need to learn to love, be loved and spread love from yourself. Don't worry, just work on yourself first. Do what you like to do, listen to music, be outside (or inside). Look back, what is your favourite hobby, or learning something, this way you could be happy. Or be with a friend and talk about various things.

You are projecting out partly your emotional state to the external world.
^^ This.

You Love the world by learning to Love yourself first.
Everything else comes out of that.

Positive3

You know whats the thing for me at least for now love is like just brain stuff i mean not like something above my body, earlier i thought uh ah it's so beautiful like something supernatural :D so when it lost its like price now it's just chemical making me happy i mean u can say oh really sherlock :D but yeah how to say it makes me a little bit upset : P

Phildan1

Many of us are natural at loving and spreading it, many of us I guess needed to learn selflove lastly - naive simple people think it is egoism. Maybe - just a guess - but you are a soul, who needs to be learn everything about love, or you just had bad issues earlier in your childhood.
With practice it will be automatic. Just smile a lot :)
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com