News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Poll

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Light Mystic

Metaphysic,

I don't mind answering you here. I probably already have a reputation on this site anyway. Don't know if it's a good one or bad one, nor do I really care all that much either.

The answers to your questions are all yes. I'm sure that many others on this site as well as on other sites and around the world could also say yes to many of these kinds of questions, but why people don't speak up ever is beyond me. These occurances have probably been going on since the Earth was created, or at least during the ancient times whenever humans first walked the Earth. I know that I have experienced all of the above one time or the other over the course of my life, and why should one have to be ashamed or shy about having to tell others about that?

As a very wise and loving person once told me, "There are more things to this world than meets the eye." Yes, as well as the 'physical' eye and normally used and known 'physical' 5 senses that is. ~

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic

Rob

1. Yes, twice
2. I wasn't on my own
3. No
4. Well probably not "ghost" but a few other materialisaions
5. Yes, many many
6. Yes, strongly supported by 5.
7. Yes, read most of that book, it figures and limited contact with my Nan.

BLM - Hey! I like you, do you care about that? lololol!!

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

andy

#1-no
#2-yes
#3-i know of someone who claimed something alien looking passed through a wall and stuck um in the minds eye with a tool while in a state of paralysis.For a day she felt a pain there.
#4-yes to all three
#5-yes,many times
#6-undecided
#7-undecided

6&7 are more a reflection of my mood at the moment.Past experiences have left me believing most of the time.

peace!

Tom

(1) not yet
(2) not yet
(3) not yet
(4) yes
(5) yes
(6) not in the traditional form, as a creator, otherwise maybe
(7) reincarnation

Good luck with the poll.

WalkerInTheWoods

1.  Have you ever seen an unidentifited flying object (UFO) ,?

Depends on what you actually mean. Who has not looked up into the sky at some time and seen something that they could not identify? So yes I have seen lots of unidentified flying objects, but I do not think that they have to be alien ships. Could well be space debris coming into the atmosphere, one of our many satelites, or maybe an alien ship. I would not jump to any conclusions unless I could prove what I saw.

2.  Has anyone you yourself know seen a UFO?

Refer to #1. I do not know anyone that claims to have actually seen an alien craft.

3.  Have you seen  or had contact with an E.T. , or know some on that has?

Do you mean an inteligent being from another planet on the physical plane or a being from another dimension, such as an astral being? I have not seen any aliens on the physical that I know of. I may have possibly had contact with astral beings, but nothing too definite yet.

4.  Have you ever seen/heard/felt a ghost?

Possibly but I do not want to jump to that conclusion without proof. It is a possibility though.

5.  Have you ever wittnesed or experenced  any kind of "psychic" event.

What exactly do you mean by psychic event? Anything that could merit some kind of extra sensory activity? I have seemed to know what someone else was thinking or going to say, especially being close to them, and vise versa but that could just be that we were close and knew each other well. I have experienced astal project, astral sight, and real time sight if this counts.

6.  DO you beleve in God, or any form of a god?

I am not sure. Sometimes I believe there is one higher power, but not in the traditional sense. I do not think it is really important for if it was then this god would probably make itself clearly known.

7. DO you beleve in an after life?

Yes

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Fenris

1. Have you ever seen an unidentifited flying object (UFO) ,?
Yes, but it was nothing close and personal just a red triangle way up hight that was moving and stoping in a way that ruled up most other explanations, but I wouldnt be my life on it being a UFO.

2. Has anyone you yourself know seen a UFO?
Yes

3. Have you seen or had contact with an E.T. , or know some on that has?
No

4. Have you ever seen/heard/felt a ghost?
Yes, I certainly had an interesting childhood! I have seen many.

5. Have you ever wittnesed or experenced any kind of "psychic" event.
Every hour of every day!

6. DO you beleve in God, or any form of a god?
Yes, but I believe them to be constructs of man imbued with the power of mass thought and the archetypal principal energies of humanity (yes I was trying to sound clever http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Yes

Veni Vidi Vici

Jacara

1-4:  No
5:  Only on TV http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_tongue.gif" border=0>
6-7:  Yes

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" - Mark Twain

cainam_nazier

1. Have you ever seen an unidentifited flying object (UFO) ,?

Nothing alien.  Oddly enough one day at work I saw an object in the sjy that I could not identify which later turned out to be A REAL WEATHER BALLOON that a local school had launched and the lost control of.  Ironic, eh.

2. Has anyone you yourself know seen a UFO?
   No, just the people at work I was with for the weather balloon.

3. Have you seen or had contact with an E.T. , or know some on that has?
   NO

4. Have you ever seen/heard/felt a ghost?
   "I see dead people."  Not really but I feel them alot and catch glimpses of them moving around.  I have always wanted to go to a true haunted house to see if I could see/feel/hear what was there.

5. Have you ever wittnesed or experenced any kind of "psychic" event.
   Yes, mind reading, clarivoyance, and pre/post cognition.

6. DO you beleve in God, or any form of a god?
   No
   Yes and no, Re-incarnation with no major happenings inbetween.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.
http://www.prepaidliving.com/vip/David127385

metaphysic

1. 3 yes 4 no  (1 dont know)
2. 4 yes 4 no  
3. 3 yes 5 no
4. 6 yes 1 no  (1?)
5. 8 yes
6. 4 yes with 4 undecided or no
7. 7 yes with 1 undecided

...my post would put another yes on each question.

Eukaryote

#1: I've seen strange things in they sky, but I doubt they were spacecraft.
#2: Yes.
#3: No.
#4: Yes. Physical contact, even.
#5: Yes, but nothing on an impressive scale.
#6-#7: Unsure.

Patty

To varying degrees:

1 - 4 No

5 - 7 Yes

Patty

metaphysic

1.  Have you ever seen an unidentifited flying object (UFO) ,?
2.  Has anyone you yourself know seen a UFO?
3.  Have you seen  or had contact with an E.T. , or know some on that has?
4.  Have you ever seen/heard/felt a ghost?
5.  Have you ever wittnesed or experenced  any kind of "psychic" event.
6.  DO you beleve in God, or any form of a god?