News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Poll: why do you want to astral project?

Previous topic - Next topic

daem0n

and you got that willpower from playing video games [:P]

i don't want to astral project, i'll start doing it when i will need it (preferably checking akashic records, thank you [8D])
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Jenia_San

quote:
Originally posted by daem0n

and you got that willpower from playing video games [:P]

i don't want to astral project, i'll start doing it when i will need it (preferably checking akashic records, thank you [8D])

lol,nope[:P] I did stuff like putting myself in extreme pain once per evening and trying to ignore the pain untill it sucseeds...not pleasent,but it works.

also,I'd reply to the main part of the post,but what is "akashic"?
My single,enternal wish...is to be truely free.

astralpwka

I don't know why, exactly. I just *want* to. I want to all the time, it's addictive, I'm an astral junkie who rarely gets his fix. [|)]

If I had to self-analyze, I'd say: because I enjoy being "weird" or different, I hate limitations, I live in my own reality and now I want to create it.

daem0n

i don't know why this place is called "akashic", but akasha is the primary element in hermetic philosophy, all of elements were born from it (fire and water, that is, from fire and water we have air, and from 3 of them we have earth)
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

TheSeeker

I believe that most people want to, because it would prove to them that they can exist without their physical body.

On a side note, if you truly desire to be wealthy.  Pick up the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", or listen to the audio cd's.  I usually read, but I like the cd's because then I can listen at work ;).

Jenia_San

quote:
Originally posted by TheSeeker

I believe that most people want to, because it would prove to them that they can exist without their physical body.

On a side note, if you truly desire to be wealthy.  Pick up the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", or listen to the audio cd's.  I usually read, but I like the cd's because then I can listen at work ;).

why would people want to prove stuff...?

also,I don't WANT to be wealthy,I NEED to have tons of money to get THAT DAMN THING!

TheSeeker

quote:

why would people want to prove stuff...?

also,I don't WANT to be wealthy,I NEED to have tons of money to get THAT DAMN THING!

What do you mean why would people want to prove stuff?  Because they want to know...  I'm not sure where the confusion is.  I don't mean they want to prove it to others, I mean they want to know it for themselves, instead of relying on belief.

Jenia_San

Note:this also refers to those that ARE able to project allready.

Myself,I seek 3 things in life.
I allready have one.
to achieve number 2,I need to have a sucsessfull,long astral projection,which is to be fully cunciuss. I thought it wasd impossible till' I came by(getting number 2).

P.S.if you care,for number 3 I need tons upon tons of money,a solid plan,and success in the plan [;)]
the first one is just massive amounts of willpower.