News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Prepped for Doomsday?

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Yes, I was against the war in Iraq, and so hundreds of thousands of protesting Americans, but no one heard them.
All I know is that regardless of the political reasons behind these actions, in the 21st century genocide is unacceptable. Babies and children being killed with no regard for human life. When will humans become more compassionate. I thought we have passed the times when people were killing each other left and right. Apparently not, still a long way to learn and grow with each generation. Let's hope, humanity will not self-destroy, because now, we possess the means through biological and chemical weapons for mass destruction. If they do, then it was time to start a new generation of human species.
Afterall, there are people blowing themselves up in the name of whatever they believe. Who is to say such people don't control the release of mass destruction weapons? If they can't reason, they won't care that the world will end. They'll just do it.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

tides2dust

Well, this guys Brandon Smith looks to be making a valid prediction- CIA's mockingbird and political West is warning us of the very cyber attack spoken of in the article above.

Nameless

That is a great article Tides. I think Brandon Smith did an excellent job laying it out. I can' really say he predicted this though as there are many people who have been looking at the world stage from a distance for quite some time and everything that is happening has been seen coming from a long ways off for at least a couple of decades.

Going back to the 60s and 70s the old folks KNEW this was coming in some form or fashion.

The only solution I see is for the common people (that would be virtually everyone on the planet), since the elites only make up a tiny portion, to ignore that tiny portion.

Don't fall for ANY fear mongering whether that takes the shape of racism, genderism, history, religion or threats of war. IGNORE the media and everything they tell you no matter what side they are on or how much you want to believe them. Ignore the politicians, no matter what side you are on. Especially ignore ALL OF THE TALKING HEADS (talking heads are full of opinions. Opinions don't equal facts and honestly the facts don't matter either.

The only thing that matters is how you react when faced with adversity. If you were in a fight to the death would it really matter to you the race, gender, country of origin, religion or ideology of that person? Fight because YOU have to not because someone like one of the elite tells you to. Fight for your family, friends, neighbors, community and EXPECT others do the same.

Back to the article. Yes the next attack is very likely to be cyber, what else is there? And yes on a large scale that will certainly be a problem for the world at large. For all of us pee-ons it will only mean we will have trouble paying our bills, ordering online and plastering our faces to modern tech devices, BUT we will discover the joy of doing things ourselves and learn how to not be so wasteful. Once the web is down it won't take long for us all to realize how much the web changed us for the worse. We will discover we no longer care what happens across the country or the world for that matter. We will become friends and neighbors again only responded to violence that directly affects us instead trembling every time the media hounds and world leaders tell us to.

Rave/Rant over - aint ya glad I only do this on occasion? :-D
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

tides2dust

Rant away my friend Nameless.  :-) It makes total sense. Thank you for your lovely feedback.

It really has my mind stretching with off-topic thoughts. I don't read the bible, but I'm just thinking about unified consciousness and concepts. You said people in the 60's and 70's could see this kind of writing on the wall. It has me thinking about 2,000+ year old prophesies. The biblical one being something well channeled into this song-
Seems creation, creativity there are bridges for concepts that are shared with us... Where does that information come from- and who is warning us?
https://youtu.be/J8jbs30SGcU

I admire what you said, take care of ourselves and our neighbors. It's that simple- in a world of fear and hard looks, it won't always be easy. But we can- and will DO what we ask ourselves... United in Love.

You're right, any people can overthrow these tiny few- they build systems of dependency and agitate harmony in order to paint the illusion of a hopeless situation. I really admired this guy calling out Trudeau for what he is,
https://gab.com/patcondell/posts/108010574812182902 and what he says there mirrors what you're saying.

Are we prepped for doomsday? Not entirely. Being born in the city, I've not much skills- I'd probably have to find a ranch and offer manual labor in return for shelter and food. My Aunt is prepared, she hears whispers about CIA's involvement in an upcoming 'crash.' They're just whispers but she's got a gameplan...

It's important to find some land out of the city and maintain a small community in relation to the amount of land. Do you have any friends that own a ranch? Or know a spot in the woods you and a small group can take to? It's also important to assign roles based on skill-level within the community. Understanding how to trade will prove beneficial for the doomsday scenario. Hmm.

Nameless

I grinned when you said off-topic then thought about it, haha. I don't think it's off topic, afterall talking about prepping I think discussing the reasons for the need to prep is okay as well how it might be avoided all together. LightBeam will take care of us if I'm wrong, so prepare to duck. :-D

Cool song. Have you heard this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR5J3WbWRvc

Yep that guy called it on Trudeau. He's been called out a number of times.

I wish like the dickens I had bought a massive piece of land back in the day. If I could I would do so right now and invite like-minded people with skills to join in a small community. Personally I have a few skills but I don't have the stamina or ability to do much physical labor. (on a side note: if you're young get out do and do and do because that is the one thing you may miss most about ageing, doing).

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

My friends and I were talking exactly about finding some cabin in the woods somewhere where no one will be interested to nuke lol, and live off the land until things settle down. Of course I wont go that far, but I got my tactical gear with all kinds of goodies including manual firestarter, bellow, minis shovel,  knifes, tent, sleeping bags, first aid, freeze dried food with 25 years shelf life. I really had fun ordering all that, but I wish this bag will collect dust and never be open again. Just for a piece of mind and preparedness. But it's fun to entertain the ide t get together with like minded people, find a large ranch and land in the wilderness and live like the American pioneers for a while LOL. I can do any work men do, as my dad taught me and my sister to be independent and to be able to do everything ourselves.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

tides2dust

Being prepped for doomsday has me considering another perspective. Technology has evolved at a faster rate than mankind. Technology does not have to be a bad thing. Our integration with it is inevitable. This forum is one example of a digital community. In the near future we will be made more dependent on marvels birthed from biometrics and the internet of things. Research the internet of bodies. And perhaps we will have self-perpetuating technologies that can survive ungodly attacks. Our leaders are actively questioning not only what it means to be a member of society but what it means to be human. They have openly advocated for modifying human behavior. And they're doing it now.

Being prepped for doomsday to me means actively seeking out communities that value god given rights. I do think it's important to be prepared and learn to live with the land, to learn to live without technology. But this paradigm is one echoed by leaders who are interested in treating their brother and sister like cattle. While we ought to prepare for very simplistic living we should also be actively seeking like minded communities with strong values. Infiltrate the narrative and change its direction. It is entirely possible to have technology serve our planets and its life(that includes us) best interest. We can have clean water for all, we can have systems that maintain harmony and are more organic in nature. Todays warring ideals are civic nationalism vs corrupt globalism It's plausible an attack will be made by the powers that be to cripple nations in order to create compliance and further dependency as we shift from an old way of life and into a new one. These attacks include black outs, attack on the financial institutions(supply chain), they include bombs and biological warfare. They even include our response to said attacks. Our response to the handling of COVID has literally starved third world countries.

Knowing the marvels that await us, I see now the importance of heritage- tradition, culture. For example. I highly respect the monastic teachings of Kriya Yoga. They should be preserved, and they are born from a nation completely different than mine. I highly respect the values presented in our constitution- these basic "laws" to me should be honored no matter the age we find ourselves in. We are born with god given rights. Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- FOR ALL. I also highly respect when those laws protect privacy, not exploit them. Sadly these basic rights are not protected in todays digital landscape- which is really like the wild wild west for very mob like characters.

So how do we prepare for a doomsday scenario- not one of complete annihilation but one that aims to maim humanity and keep slavery alive? We have to seek like minded communities and support them. We have to contemplate the marvels of technology and not be afraid. Our world leaders are discussing now the digital currency of our future.
We desperately need a digital bill of rights. If a new world order is their aim, we as a people need it to include protection of sovereign rights. For example- a hand-written letter has more legal protection than any email you send to someone. Why? Why should it be any different? We need to take this small scale example and think about what it means in the new age- this fourth industrial revolution. How can we protect our freedoms- our biological privacy as it becomes more and more integrated within society? As of now, we've let the self appointed sheriffs birthed from digital lawlessness dictate the course of humanity.

We need to support blockchain because it'll soon be a normal way of life. We need to invest in companies like Volta, who challenge cell-phone manufactures and give users complete privacy. Or Gab, who challenges social media giants and allows users freedom of speech. This is how we prepare- we build a parallel society and take our power back as a people interested in their future and the planets future.

I am barely able to scratch the surface of what I'm trying to get into... I need more time to reflect on this... But I hope some of it makes sense... These companies I named above are literally disrupting the desired outcome of the new world order. Think about all the contracts and parent companies that dominate our society- like AT&T being partnered with CNN, who have no interest in preserving humanity or respecting our planet. I say this because they blatantly lie to their people and they rape the land with very harmful technology.

Kind regards...

LightBeam

We are definitely at a crossroad, Tides! I honestly don't know which way we will take as a collective consciousness, as there is so much division in opinions of what is right and what is wrong. At the end, the predominant wave of state of mind of the collective consciousness on Erath will decide. Manifestation of each moment that we perceive as physical events are first formed in the non-physical by our thoughts, emotions, fears and state of mind. When comes to regional events, within a city or a state or a country, or the Erath as a whole, depends on the dominant belief of the majority of people. So, if you look at the events form a non-physical perspective, all dictators, those who cause conflicts are just tools manifested by the global consciousness. The global beliefs, ideas and values needs to change first, and that is a hard task.
Captain Jack Sparrow