News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Three Quick Thoughts/Questions On Reptilians

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch

I just read a long page on Reptilians. A few questions arose, I thought I'd try asking them here.

1. If some Reptilians are 'good' as I've read somewhere, and trying to help us, why don't they take a picture of themselves, and post it on the internet? So people know....

2. Do you think baby 'half-breeds' know what they are?

3. Maybe 'Indigo Children' are actually part Reptilian...

BadCookie

Quote from: Mitch on September 18, 2006, 16:27:11
I just read a long page on Reptilians. A few questions arose, I thought I'd try asking them here.

1. If some Reptilians are 'good' as I've read somewhere, and trying to help us, why don't they take a picture of themselves, and post it on the internet? So people know....

2. Do you think baby 'half-breeds' know what they are?

3. Maybe 'Ingo Children' are actually part Reptilian...
Reptilians are nagative in nature, they run though the royal blood lines and are put into postions of power :|

"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

Mitch

Quote from: BadCookie on September 18, 2006, 16:30:56
Reptilians are nagative in nature, they run though the royal blood lines and are put into postions of power :|

Yeah, most of them, but apparently some of them aren't.
The person who wrote a ton of stuff on them (Not Icke) said he has a Reptilian contact...

interception

Assuming these "Reptilians" even exist...

1. Their thought processes would most likely be very alien. They would not think like you or me at all. Posting a pic of yourself on the human net simply would not occur to them. They would have their age-old reliable ways of making contact. Since they are apparently very long lived, they are probably very traditional beings.

2. What would a 'half-breed' look like? If it looks human, I would venture a guess and say, no they would not know what they are. Don't we all have reptilian leftovers from evolution?  :-P

3. I cant comment, since I haven't a clue what Ingo Children are.

Mitch

Quote from: interception on September 18, 2006, 16:52:14
3. I cant comment, since I haven't a clue what Ingo Children are.

Ugh don't know how that happened, I meant Indigo. Maybe my computer lagged or something when I was typing, or I meant to erase something else and the cursor was there.. Fixed it now. :|

Anador

Whoever invented the hoax of the reptilians is probably laughing there a$$es off, right as we speak... :-o
Are we sleep-walking through our waking state or wake-walking through our dreams?

Hannah b

yep, yep, yep... very few of so called "humans" are "human"...oh..this palnet earth..what a mix  :wink:
a bit of everything http://members.yournet.com/jobrien/liz-1.html
The only constant in the Universe is change

lady of the ring

Mitch,

your quote:

What is this assumption based on?  I have an eight year old indigo son, and he is the most positive, helpful, loveable, spiritual person.  he has been attuned to reiki and heals sick people and animals. he is a positive little guy and aims to help many.  He has taught me alot and constantly sees and speaks to his angels. 

Please tell me where you got this information?

Namaste

BadCookie

Quote from: lady of the ring on September 20, 2006, 10:56:27
Mitch,

your quote:

What is this assumption based on?  I have an eight year old indigo son, and he is the most positive, helpful, loveable, spiritual person.  he has been attuned to reiki and heals sick people and animals. he is a positive little guy and aims to help many.  He has taught me alot and constantly sees and speaks to his angels. 

Namaste
No such thing as indigo Children  :| all children are positive, loveable ex.. its what you do to them that makes them that way a good mother and father helps
"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

Mitch

Mitch,

your quote:

Namaste

I got the information from myself, it wasn't based on anything but simple thought.
Sorry, I didn't mean it in a negative way, I never really read that all Reptilians were negative. And anyway, 'Part Reptilian' like I said would mean maybe they'd have some of the Reptilian's advancements, 'powers' if you will, but human kindness?

Hannah b

Mitch,

your quote:

Namaste
yes, i have also hear somwhere taht the real indigo are a new breed of reptiles that is designed to live through the vibrational shift that is going on ( Im sorry I only know people that talk about that, I dont have any links to written information). Original indigo is negative...cold hearts, little robots...the new generation of children, the positive, spiritual,open hearted are the so called 'crystal children" and "violet children" .http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Indigo_Children/id/1932
The theory about indigo being a new reptalian breed is not very popular..its well hidden..but hey...is it just this issue that they hide from us? :-D
The only constant in the Universe is change