News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Probation

Previous topic - Next topic

todd421757

Quote from: Szaxx on May 10, 2012, 07:50:18
Hi,
Im another with only 3 vibrational states ever. Ive been into the RTZ and many other places too. Most from a dream state or after waking part way through the night. I do notice noises not natural for the physical very often and have taken these as a vibrational other. Without the presence of these noises there no outing.
Anything on this?

Try practicing an OBE technique that uses absolutely no visualizations. Instead use internal and/or external sound awareness (my favorite) or you can also use etheric sense awareness (an example of this would be Robert Bruce's new energy ways). Both of these methods will lead to a gradual separation of the energy body which has vibrations present (may be intense or weak depending on how deep your sleep paralysis is). There may be many other ways than these two methods.

Methods for OBE's which have vibrations present:
--Trance method "floating out of the body"
--Trance method or near sleep method of "stepping out of the body"

The following types of projection techniques don't usually have vibrations present (note they all involve visualizations).
--Starting projections by means of visualizations (it is meant real seen inner movies)
--Projection by intense and plastic imagination of a well known place.
--Tunnel methods
--Starting projections after a dream phase

Does this mean when vibrations are not present, you are not having a real OBE that involves the energy body? That is a good question that I have been trying to find the answer to. Does the very act of visualizing and using your sight (whether physical or etheric) automatically throw you into a subjective projection state? Do all dreams involve some sort of visualization? Answering these questions might propel OBE's into a scientific category that is worthy of research.

Szaxx

Hi,
The trance method staying concious is one I do use. Recently the games topic I started was one. I set the intent for some games with nothing in particular places or events. Started to relax and before the F10 blackness fully appeared I was travelling through some white rings surrounded by the blackness for around 1 min and ended up at the scene.
Another intent set at the RTZ near water sent me to a lake from phasing via the 3d blackness. Again no vibrations.
Waking with sleep paralysis is another one not experienced too.
I've been active with this since 1964 and the intent was the required key needed.
Interesting proposition to find a way to obtain them. Something to think about as most texts say the procedure to produce them, doesn't, but the exit does...
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

todd421757

Quote from: Szaxx on May 10, 2012, 13:26:58
Something to think about as most texts say the procedure to produce them, doesn't, but the exit does...

:-)

Major Tom

There are simply different manifestations of the same "energy phenonenon", which can be tactile (for example vibrations), visual, or auditory.

Even if you have no vibrations, there is still a "vibrational" pattern to having visual or auditory sensations, whcich can for example manifest in terms of stroboscopic light effects, or beating sounds.

Usually, their frequency increases as you progress through the transition, whether tacticle, visual or auditory.

The white rings Szaxx mentions, for example, is a manifestation of such a visual energetic pattern.

Hence, I think it makes sense to refer to all these sensations as energy sensations, vibrational or otherwise.

If you experience none of these effects during the transition, in whatever form, then that usually means you lack control and are stumbling blindly into the out of body state.

I know it has become popular to claim "I don't experience energy sensations anymore" or I dont experience vibrations" because people feel that is somehow more advanced.

But usually it's the exact opposite, where the absence of energy sensations means you intiate the transition from a clouded state of awareness, or when you are already deep inside the hypnangogic state.

Transitions do become smoother over time, and it is even possible to keep energy sensations to an almost absolute minimum, but that is something quite different than what usually happens to most people, and quite difficult to do if you initiate the OBE in a controlled manner from the waking state.

todd421757

Quote from: Major Tom on May 10, 2012, 16:00:11
I know it has become popular to claim "I don't experience energy sensations anymore" or I dont experience vibrations" because people feel that is somehow more advanced.

But usually it's the exact opposite, where the absence of energy sensations means you intiate the transition from a clouded state of awareness, or when you are already deep inside the hypnangogic state.

Thanks Major Tom for the reply.

Szaxx

Hi,
Have you read that book with 66 ways to exit yet Darklon?
Its a fast read and the info is basic but right to the point without unnecessary text.
Have a think if any of these techniques seem easy for you and let us know how your tries went.
We can help you get out. The trips out this way far exceed the chemical attempts and you've total control. It takes a bit of getting used to the physics of it all but its cool learning the ropes in some of the planes you could visit.
Your intentions are strong and with this same thought you will succeed.

Major Tom

Quote from: todd421757 on May 10, 2012, 16:07:24
Thanks Major Tom for the reply.

I think you're on the right track Todd with several of your observations.

Darklon

Quote from: Szaxx on May 10, 2012, 17:09:46
Hi,
Have you read that book with 66 ways to exit yet Darklon?
Its a fast read and the info is basic but right to the point without unnecessary text.
Have a think if any of these techniques seem easy for you and let us know how your tries went.
We can help you get out. The trips out this way far exceed the chemical attempts and you've total control. It takes a bit of getting used to the physics of it all but its cool learning the ropes in some of the planes you could visit.
Your intentions are strong and with this same thought you will succeed.

Tomorrow is friday and I don't have school on the weekend so I'll probably read it.

Szaxx

Hi,
Excellent, find some method you like and give it a go.
You should remember that trying too hard is not going to work. Lazily go through the steps not careing about anything with the thought of it will work in the end. So many give up trying and then project soon after.
Keep us posted

Chaos Mage

Hey.
I'm on probation too.
What happened was basically I noticed that North America is a BS set up, and they butchered the Natives and that's why the charters and constitutions don't mean anything.  If they meant something, there would be no need for other laws, but it's all a farce.
So I fought the medication, and attacked my nurse with black magick.
Later that day, I heard the cops were coming to get me, so I put up a barricade.  They got in.  I fought them with the same magick sword, got shot in the head.  They claim it was a tazer, but a tazer wouldn't leave that much blood on the floor.  I was calling on the names of Jehovah and Christ, they pulled me through.  I screamed like a little baby in the cuffs after all that cursing, and my shoulder was broken and dislocated.

So they stiched the hole in my head shut with a skin graft in emergency surgery, and waited about three days before they did anything about my arm.  They also gave me another injection, which was bogus.  I had to spend a week in hospital in the big city, and they did a major surgery to put my shoulder back together with some kind of grafts on the inside, left a horrible scar.

They didn't take me to court until later.  I've lost track of time, I don't know what year it is.  I think it's supposed to be 2012, but I could be off.  So much has happened.

So I'm not supposed to drink or do pot.  I've been honest, and told my guy that I've had some.  He's warning me, I have to quit.  It's BS!!!  The whole thing reaks of anti christ, false god and tyrant god as one.

And to top it off, the power company has well charged me for three months power, I owe thousands of dollars that I'll never pay, especially now that welfare service has cut off my rent money, claiming my house isn't worth paying rent for.  They are trying to bring me down completely.  Strand me broke with nowhere to go but directly under their control.

And now certain people are talking BS to me, trying to confuse me.  That's how it starts.  People make up so much crap that you don't know what reality is, then, they operate in secret, fill your blood with urine, and say 'oh well he's crazy'.  Believe me, My Father Jesus will save us, both you and me. 

Try prayer, try very specific banishings and invocations and evocations. Try visualization of the most intense, brightest light that you can.  I've been confused for years, but since I started staring directly into the sun, time has slowed down so much that I almost have the motivation to start playing video games again.  You can beat this.  Before you stare directly into the sun, find a pond or puddle of water, and stare at the reflection of the sun.  When your eyes get strong enough, you'll stop seeing the imprint, and can move on directly to the higher object.  I have tunnel vision, because of the meds and the computers combined.

Have faith in Christ.  PM me if you need more information.  Today was a slow, sad day, filled with beauty and good will.  Life is gonna change.  Personally, I don't believe that you have too or should seperate the energy body.  After visualizations and energy work, you can phantasy and create your own astral plane.  Until your energy body becomes celestial!  So think about that.  I'm sorry.  For people who live in security, it's one thing, for a guy that has vamps on him all day long and parasites feeding on his very fleshly staff, it ain't gonna work for me.  They'll take over my body and kill everything I love.  So I can't do it like that.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control